Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi everyone!

Magic Twinkle

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?: Myself

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Out of curiosity, researching MLP:FiM.

Hey everyone,

Though I joined this forum I'm pretty sure I won't be able to be very active here. Equestria Forever is the first and my primary pony forum so I spend most of my time there. I'm Vinyl Scratch there so I registered as -Vinyl Scratch-, since the clean name is obviously taken.

I might spend some time here, however, and looking forward for making lots of friends! If you want to know more, visit my profile and maybe send a PM. I'm bad at introductions. >_>

• Brohoof 2

Terrible at intros you say? Well, that was the best darn intro I"ve seen all day. I love it! My gosh you are so going to love it here! So just remember be yourself. Everyone's nice here. By the way, WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME, I SAY HOW DO YOU DO! I LOVE MAKING FRIENDS AND SO WILL YOU!!!

• Brohoof 1

Terrible at intros you say? Well, that was the best darn intro I"ve seen all day. I love it! My gosh you are so going to love it here! So just remember be yourself. Everyone's nice here. By the way, WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME, I SAY HOW DO YOU DO! I LOVE MAKING FRIENDS AND SO WILL YOU!!!

Well, the intro could've been better xP

I just don't wanna write everything down, I'd rather tell about myself when people ask to. And hey, thanks! Nice to meet you. :yay:

Well, the intro could've been better xP

I just don't wanna write everything down, I'd rather tell about myself when people ask to. And hey, thanks! Nice to meet you. :yay:

Hah. You too. Hope you enjoy yourself here. You are going love it here. I sure do!

• Brohoof 1

Hah. You too. Hope you enjoy yourself here. You are going love it here. I sure do!

Well, we'll see. Like I said I just joined for the kicks. I might get some use for the site later on. I also got stuck on EqF by mistake so why not this one as well. You never know. xD

Actually, I've been peeking around the forum and all I can say it's great! I might as well spend as much time here as in EqF (hopefully).

Hi there, and welcome to the forums! :) Applejack is my favorite mane 6 pony as well. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. ;)

Thankies! :3

• Brohoof 1

Actually, I've been peeking around the forum and all I can say it's great! I might as well spend as much time here as in EqF (hopefully).

Thankies! :3

You're welcome! It's good to know that you think the forum is great. ;) Also, I saw on your profile that you're from Finland; that's really neat. I want to go to Finland someday actually :)

• Brohoof 1

You're welcome! It's good to know that you think the forum is great. ;) Also, I saw on your profile that you're from Finland; that's really neat. I want to go to Finland someday actually :)

You're more than welcome to visit my poor little country. >w<

Welcome to the forums :)

Enjoy your stay !

I will try x3 Thanks!

Oh my God! Vinyl! :o

Welcome to MLP Forums my friend! :catface:

Hope you like it here. ;)

I probably will ;3

Hey, welcome to the forum! :yay:

I'm sure you'll find some great friends here, 'cause everypony is super-friendly here! :)

If you ever wish to talk about ANYTHING, just send me a message, I'll be glad to respond! :yay:

Enjoy your awesome stay! :lol:

Nice username BTW, but I prefer Octy more :squee:

Vinyl is best pony >w<

(edited)

Finland. DO you get lots of snow there? Because I love snow so much!!!!

Well, I live in a small city so not really. Each time it snows, rain and heat will soon melt it. And then it snows again. And then the snow melts. The sight switches from white to normal all the time xD

Edited by -Vinyl Scratch-