Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Ponies High School~Sign up role play (Open)

RainbowDashiscool

Why? you cannot? continue?

It's just getting to deep for me, it seems like you guys are bringing in issues and stuff you guys are having in real life to the roleplay, I don't mean any offence so I'm sorry if I did offend you but I've lost good friends to stuff like self harm and I just can cope with this right now, I'm sorry

It's just getting to deep for me, it seems like you guys are bringing in issues and stuff you guys are having in real life to the roleplay, I don't mean any offence so I'm sorry if I did offend you but I've lost good friends to stuff like self harm and I just can cope with this right now, I'm sorry

I'm sorry it's just better too do it like it was from real life we'll maybe if we stop doing are real life issues on too the rp then you can come back we'll most of them are not my real life problems...

the ones I said were my real life problems...sorry

Nah it's all good, you guys enjoy your RP :)

(Ok but we try too remember you and we will be still having you're oc noticed on here )

Yup go for it :P I might pop back in occasionally then :P 

This seems very fun, so..... OOH! OOH! CAN I JOINZ?! *flails hooves in air*

Pony name: technicolor

Ponysona name: Technicolor

Ponified shelf name ...Technicolor? lol

Personality: She has a very... unique personality. She is very funny and usually polite, but if you bring up her past in a bad way or hurt one of her friends, you have a problem with her. And she doesn't take to ponies who are mean to her kindly.

Looks: Right dere in my profile pic (imagine her without the wonderbolts suit)

Cutie mark: radioactive sign- she is a radioactive pony, being able to light up, change colors, and shapeshift to different pony breed. (mind you, her horn can't cast spells. It works on radioactive power).

Backstory: She was once human, but nopony at the school knows. she then traveled with the Doctor (look up Doctor who lol) and fell in radioactive waste, making her a shapeshifter for animals. Then, one day, she and the Doctor had to jump into a wormhole, causing them to get separated in Equestria and they think the other is dead. Technicolor can not change animals, but can now change colors and what I said above. She is a great arial performer.

I hope I get accepted! ^_^ thank you for your time!

• Brohoof 1

This seems very fun, so..... OOH! OOH! CAN I JOINZ?! *flails hooves in air*

Pony name: technicolor

Ponysona name: Technicolor

Ponified shelf name ...Technicolor? lol

Personality: She has a very... unique personality. She is very funny and usually polite, but if you bring up her past in a bad way or hurt one of her friends, you have a problem with her. And she doesn't take to ponies who are mean to her kindly.

Looks: Right dere in my profile pic (imagine her without the wonderbolts suit)

Cutie mark: radioactive sign- she is a radioactive pony, being able to light up, change colors, and shapeshift to different pony breed. (mind you, her horn can't cast spells. It works on radioactive power).

Backstory: She was once human, but nopony at the school knows. she then traveled with the Doctor (look up Doctor who lol) and fell in radioactive waste, making her a shapeshifter for animals. Then, one day, she and the Doctor had to jump into a wormhole, causing them to get separated in Equestria and they think the other is dead. Technicolor can not change animals, but can now change colors and what I said above. She is a great arial performer.

I hope I get accepted! ^_^ thank you for your time!

Sure you can join and you're now accepted i might get you're oc on there when i feel like it.

• 3 months later...

It would be better if it was a new thread

I know but I'm just lazy and don't want to change post's plus I'm thinking of scary stuff agin which makes me try to edit or make a new one over and over plus I was tired from organizing stuff today and it's 10:32 pm here.

Its 10:35 where I am

So you are in pacfic standard time right?

We'll,I was sleeping late around 9:00 am yesterday and I got distracted plus I don't feel like going to sleep and I need something fun to do like drawing,writing,playing video games before I sleep.

Well when it come t video games I can't really help because every one has different systems or just play on pc Drawing...well draw what ever comes to your mind or do what I do and watch youtube or write something random

@ Lava Queen

First off cool name second its being remade atm

Are you still accepting new players?

You can join the new one here:http://mlpforums.com...es-high-school/ (Its done being remaked).

Well when it come t video games I can't really help because every one has different systems or just play on pc Drawing...well draw what ever comes to your mind or do what I do and watch youtube or write something random

@ Lava Queen

First off cool name second its being remade atm

It's ok I just said thoese are what I do at night to try to go to sleep.

Don't worry the remake is finished.

I'm not getting reply so I guess i'll put the link here. http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/alianora-r6762

Forget all the Ponyville backstory stuff for this please. And the cockatrice honey things. Also sorry if I'm rather impatiant.

Oops! Guess I sould check more often!

It's ok you are accepted.

I will add you're oc in the roleplay.