Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Code Lyoko 2.0 OOC

ZukoIsBestPony

@

Odd, Ulrich, Yumi, William and Aelita are walking with Alphonse towards the tower. Rush and Whisper are at the tower, fighting XANA's monsters. If you want, then you can go and confront the Lyoko Warriors and Alphonse. But that is only if you want to.

@

giphy.gif

Who Roleplay for them (Odd, Ulrich, Yumi and Aelita?)

Edited by Codelyoko373

@@Secret Person

""Well, vaguely..." replied alphonse, as he was still unsure about this guy and his group, "But I guess it is better letting you handle this then getting eaten by bees... I hate those things.""

Oh S***, I did not mean to type alphonse, I just actually dislike bees as well(in real life). let me fix that.

@@Secret Person

""Well, vaguely..." replied alphonse, as he was still unsure about this guy and his group, "But I guess it is better letting you handle this then getting eaten by bees... I hate those things.""

Again, I apologize profusely. 

Well, to be fair, they didn't really do much as it was anyways, so I guess it's for the best. And if I'm going to be honest, I'm going to say that them being able to use superpowers from the get-go was kinda OP.

• Brohoof 1

@

Where is Codely? Haven't heard much from him.

I'm here, what would you like?

elendil_006.gif

Edited by Codelyoko373

@

For Codely to do something and since said she had to go to a party, she asked me to roleplay as the other canon characters besides the ones I was already roleplaying as.

@

Ulrich, Odd, Yumi, Aelita and William are trying to figure what to do with a Scyphozoa that Codely summoned, Alphonse is with them.

Arti has taken Minx to the hospital but other than that nothing else has happened.

@, Thankyou! I got all that by reading through, glad I didn't miss anything. I'm so sorry I left you  with all the cannon characters. You're awesome for taking them! I'll take back mine if you don't mind.

• Brohoof 1