Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private ~* Feral Ponies *~ {RP}

Pripyat Pony

(edited)

@@Pripyat Pony, @, @, "I didn't offer my respects to the Princesses so why would i offer you any? Authority is seemply an empty tittle given by those too weak to rule their own lives. You ponies call those who live independently savages, uncivilized... yet they are simply ponies with spirit that authority has not stolen yet. If this offends you then it's simply my opinion... i do not wish to impose it on others. Even if the freedom of the ponies is limited under authority... if that freedom is enough for them then i will not object. However wrong i feel it might be... i'd just be a bigot to myself if i did that."

Edited by nioniosbbbb

@

"Because unlike those weaklings, Celestia and Luna, I will personally break your legs if you don't respect me" Pious snarled, tiring of the wolf's attitude. "Thousands have fallen before me, I have made my image in blood!" Pious boasted, laughing arrogantly as he did so

(edited)

@,@

Malinter's ears picked up voices in the wind, they were faint, and they weren't ferals. No feral would make such a childish mistake. And that stupid laugh... for a moment he's though Mantarok had given up the ghost and had arrived to haunt them. He turned to Soul.

"It seems some of your fellows are close by. I'd say there an hours gallop way, by feral standards. On the way you can come up with some explanation for them that doesn't end with me pummeling them into dust."

He galloped off before Soul could form an proper response, smashing his way though the trees, he wanted these fools to see him coming. It was always amusing to see that look on a pony as he stormed towards them.,  

Edited by Malinter

(edited)

((The quality of mercy is not strain'd,It droppeth as the gentle rain from heavenUpon the place beneath: it is twice blest;It blesseth him that gives and him that takes:Tis mightiest in the mightiest: it becomesThe throned monarch better than his crown;His sceptre shows the force of temporal power,The attribute to awe and majesty,Wherein doth sit the dread and fear of kings;But mercy is above this sceptred sway;It isenthroned in the hearts of kings,It is an attribute toGod himself;And earthly power doth then show likest God'sWhen mercy seasons justice. Therefore, Jew,Though justice be thy plea, consider this,That, inthe course of justice, none of usShould see salvation: we do pray for mercy;And that same prayer doth teach us all to renderThe deeds of mercy. I have spoke thus muchTo mitigate the justice of thy plea;Which if thou follow, this strict court of Venice. Must needs give sentence 'gainst the merchant there.))

Edited by Evil Dragon Master

(ooc: Replying to post on previous page and nios)

@, @, Glory stood her ground. She felt mildly surprised that she felt no fear confronting this pony. "Respect is to be earned, not given by threat of violence," she said, calmly. "And you have given me no reason so far to give you any respect."

(ooc: Replying to post on previous page and nios)

@, @, Glory stood her ground. She felt mildly surprised that she felt no fear confronting this pony. "Respect is to be earned, not given by threat of violence," she said, calmly. "And you have given me no reason so far to give you any respect."

Pious's horn ignited in a flash, his body turning to rough and bumpy quartz. Sharp edges now covered his body. Not enough to kill, but enough to sting pretty badly. "Which would you rather go first, your tibia or your femur?" Pious smirked, grinding the crystalline points across the ground threateningly

@, Glory gasped, but didn't back down. She had her magic, after all. "Why attack those who could very well be your only companions in this strange land?" she replied. "In any case, should you attack me, I will have no choice but to defend myself. Unlike you, however, I see no reason in committing acts of violence for no good reason."

@@Pripyat Pony,

"How transparent, I can see your plan. Stall until his magic runs out. But I never run out!" Pious gloated, not letting on that he was talking out his ass. He had no clue if that was actually her plan and his second claim was blatantly false, enough abuse would knock his magic out 

@, Glory said nothing. Her plan was in fact something completely different; she was not the type to fight with others, especially other ponies. She wished that this big oaf would back down all of himself, as his behaviour could lead to danger for them all. If that was the case, then she would have no hesitation in taking her friends out of the danger, and leaving Pious to deal with it all by himself.

(edited)

Being a feral wasn't all about sheer ferocity and savagery... cunning was important too. His strength was beyond any mere pony and there wasn't a creature that breathed he couldn't kill with his bare hooves. He was the apex predator. A king in a land of monsters. That said, Malinter had taken great pains not to allow himself into his feral nature.

He'd only gone feral once and he'd almost killed himself, he had decided yhrow to his life away for the promise of killing more of those who claimed his companions. When the sun had set that day, he was barely alive. His lungs barely seemed to function, given the state his chest was in it was a surprise they even remained in his torso. 

He struggled to stand on his hooves and with ragged breaths realised something.

He wanted to live. 

It was with this thought in his mind that he ingested the last of the Equibane his expedition had found. Finding some twisted joy as the plant's toxins burned his mind and restored his body.

He was reborn that day, but he had also learned that even Equibane had limits. Not that any of these fools above him will ever learn that.

*The ground before the researchers was Malinter smashes from the ground and drags himself out of the hole, showing a tunnel he had dug out in his wake*

@@Pripyat Pony,@, @, @@Grapz224@Aquaspark

"You've survived more 24 hours in the badlands... If you wish to survive another 24 seconds, you'll surrender to me... or die." 

Edited by Malinter

(Ooc: I have no idea what the above post was about...)

Malinter took off in front of Soul, who was startled. Was he going to hurt the research group? Not knowing what to do, Soul took off after Malinter.

~

They had been running for around 45 minutes. Soul was sweating like crazy, a combination of the heat and how long he had been running at full speed. He could keep up with Malinter, but he noticed Malinter had not even broken a sweat. How much could this hulking pony take!?

Seeing something sparkle on the ground around 20 feet away, Soul changed course and went to it. It was his Double Swords, lying on the ground like a marker for some huge battle, with dried blood on the ground close by. Without stopping, Soul picked them up and put them in their sheaths.

Looking back at Mailinter, Soul was startled to see him running PAST the train station. He was so far past it, he was nearly a speck in the distance. Soul took a deep breath and ran after him, his muscles aching. He had an idea. It would hurt... But it was worth a shot.

Concentrating on Malinters outline in the distance, Soul concentrated his magic. He felt his horn scream in pain as he cast a weak teleportation spell. As Soul re-appeared by Malinter's side, Soul screamed in pain, then gritted his teeth and opened his eyes. Right in front of them was an abandoned town, its buildings breaking down and moldy.

Malinter stopped, and so did Soul. He sighed. At least THAT was over. He looked at the huge pony at his side. "Where are we?" He asked Malinter.

@@Malinter,

Pious whipped around, hearing the crashing and demands. "What was that?!" he squawked, eyes wide with fear as he took a few steps back. He shook off the terror and put on his typical snide expression again. "Tch, sounds like an utter brute" Pious snorted, trying to regain some dignity 

@,

Glory stepped closer to her friends. "We should ready ourselves, in case we are attacked," she murmured to Artemis. "But, if I'm not mistaken, it seems that Pious is going to challenge that big feral all by himself. I have already decided that if he does, I am not going to lift a hoof to help him, after the way he's been acting."

• Brohoof 1

@@Pripyat Pony@,@@Grapz224,@@Malinter"Doesn't matter if you or him are a brute or not... you both are a danger to this group." She then backed off a bit to talk to Glory. "Just ignore him... we'll see what happens when he asks for help. Don't expect much." In the meantime Lykos laughed at the pathetic attempts Malinter made to intimidate them. "Ignorant baboon! Do you plan on destroying this building to get to us? And then what? You want to fight us all? Even with your feral strength you are nothing more than a mindless beast! I have witnessed the animals of the wild and they have more intelligence than you! HA!"

@Pripyat Pony@Evil Dragon Master,@Grapz224 @,

"That isn't a building, its a coffin. You've surrendered mobility for static defence... how can you use your superior numbers against me when you can't even move to make advantage of them? Even animals know being still makes you prey..."

Malinter braced himself for combat, the ground buckled has he dug his hooves in. One solid strike would shatter that building easily enough, They'd seen him before to know that. They had to have some sort of plan, if he had to play the brute to force them to reveal it then so be it...

"So what is your decision? Fight or Die?"

@@Pripyat Pony@,@@Grapz224,@@Malinter"Thanks for getting inside that coffin yourself then jackass!"

"And yes we have chosen! The choice is death... YOURS!" Grabbing the chance Lykos clawed himself upwards any way he could jumping in order to gain momentum in the impending fall. At the same time Artemis flew towards the ceiling. In a co-ordinated fashion they lunged both at the ground below them where Malinter was digging. The ground would collapse on top of his face, plus a double kick... not to mention that next thing you know Artemis would be swinging her claws with feral rage on him and Lykos would start bitting.

@@Malinter@,

Pious scrambled after the two, not one to be outdone. He raked his hoof across an exposed power cable just as he changed his composition to steel. He was charged up now. 

"Out of the way, he's mine!" Pious snapped, shoving Artemis and Lykos out of the way so he himself could have all the glory. He also wasted his electric charge on Artemis and Lykos, but he was confident in not needing it

@, @, @@Malinter,

Glory used her magic to pull Lykos and Artemis back, as Pious rushed at Malinter.

"Leave him to it, he thinks he can do it all himself so let him prove it!" she gasped. She used her magic to heal both her friends of the injuries they'd gotten from the struggle and settled down to watch the fight between Pious and Malinter.

@@Pripyat Pony, @, @, @@Grapz224,

Pious slammed into him and pushed him backwards forcing the ground to build up behind his dug in hooves. Body Transfiguration? He'd heard that such magics once existed, to see it for himself was rather impressive...if poorly executed. Pious had lost monentum of his attack and his attempt to charge with electricity merely discharged though the earth. His feral body being to big for the current to trouble his nervous system...

"My turn."

He lifted Pious off the ground and took aim at Lykos and Artemis struggling in Glory's magical grip and threw the metallic pony into the pair of them sending all 3 into the ground.

"Get up you little worms! You can't be dead already!" he yelled with a mocking laugh,

@@Malinter,

Pious got to his hooves, growling in anger

"BABBLING JACKANAPE, YOU'LL PAY FOR INSULTING MY HONOR, I'LL TEAR OUT YOUR GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT AND USE IT AS A CONDOM WHEN I FORNICATE YOUR SKULL!" Pious ranted and raved, turning his body to diamond this time. However, he also picked up some sand in the cusp of his hoof and swung it into the air, landing the sand in Malinter's eyes.

@,

Malinter simply blew the sand aside with a mere breath.

"Sand? Really?? For a magi your magic is atrocious... And I thought that old vulture with his golem was bad." 

Malinter began to slowly approach him.

"Why don't you try to conjure a blade? A spear? Or perhaps I should break your ass into gemstones... you might actually have some worth for the first time in your miserable life...." 

@@Malinter,

"Sh-shut up!" Pious spat, feeling fear seep through his bones. He had to find some way to handicap his foe, anything! He grinned as he saw that the building they were in was only supported by one strut. "Survive this!" Pious laughed, smashing the last pole to dust with a diamond punch and causing the structure to collapse.

"Poetic irony, he weakened the building, causing his own demise" Pious boasted, crawling out of the rubble, his diamond hide still unscuffed. He was sure that Malinter and the other ponies had died...right? 

(edited)

@,

The rubble heaved as Malinter rose up out of the ruins of structure and looked at Pious, a little dusty and very, very unamused.

"I had promised Soul i wouldn't crush the others, He never mentioned anything about a crystal pony. I'll just kill you now and put you out of my misery." 

Malinter raised the biggest piece of intact masonry he could find and with a roar of fury hurled it at Pious.

Edited by Malinter

@@Malinter,

Pious squeaked in fear, ducking underneath the rubble and changing his color like a chameleon to hide. He'd be stealthy, attack from behind. The virtually invisible Crystal Unicorn stayed still, playing the role of a rock well. He'd wait for that ass to lower his guard, then, wham!

@@Malinter,

Soul was going through the Hole Malinter had dug out when the building Collapsed, and the hole filled itself in. comeing out the other end, he looked over at the Building and saw Glory's Torn cape hanging off one of the Pillars, A bit of Wolf Fur on the ground, and a Crystal Unicorn looking smug.

"Who the buck are you, what the buck did you just do to Glory, Artemis, and Malinter?" Soul demanded. "You better have a DAMN good explanation. Oh, and if you were trying to kill Malinter, it's not gonna be enough."

Proving his point, Malinter appeared out of the rubble. Soul walked over to the rubble. This Unicorn had tried to kill Artemis and Glory, if Malinter wanted to hurt him, it would be fine by Soul.

Looking through the remains, he found Glory and Artemis under a Bathtub that had fallen on top of them upside-down, protecting them from the wreck. lifting it off, he looked at his friends.

"Can any of you explain to me what the Buck happened while I was gone?"