Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My little pony wallets

Rift enchanted

I had got this wallet from the GameStop Power Up Rewards site. I was surprised to see this and other pony merch there. It was a little over 9000 points, but the last time I went to the site, I didn't see it or the other pony stuff.

post-18640-0-23355800-1397764359_thumb.jpg

It is also a bi fold (Couldn't resist in getting in the picture.)

post-18640-0-17162400-1397764793_thumb.jpg

The wallets at Hot Topic are quite cheap in their making. They are very thin, and fall apart pretty fast. I already went though my Rainbow Dash one and am now onto a Derpy one. They wear out too fast....Oh, I'm talking about the bifold wallets that you can put in your pants, not the purse ones....

Can anyone tell me which ones are official wallets and ones that are fake? I want to get a wallet but need to know which ones are real. Amazon and E Bay are the only places I know of to order one. Unless any of you know some more sites that I can check out? Hot Topic doesn't have anything listed.

Official to me is too pink all I will say is whichever you honestly like fanmade or official but official is kind of girly... 

• 2 weeks later...

I will contact my distributors tomorrow and see what's out there as far as officially licensed wallets, if they have some in stock I will order away and let everypony know.