gaming DEATH BATTLE

Adorkable

Twilight defeated TIREK.

Naruto doesn't stand a chance.

Pinkie Pie can bend reality to her will.

Luffy doesn't stand a chance.

1. Have you even seen Naruto or Shippuden?

2. Since when? Unless you're talking about Smile HD Pinkie Pie then yeah Luffy is definitely fucked. XD

And this time you really can't accuse me of being biased. Because I like Twilight and Pinkie Pie much more than Naruto and Luffy. But even I can see how outclassed they are against them...

1. Have you even seen Naruto or Shippuden?

2. Since when? Unless you're talking about Smile HD Pinkie Pie then yeah Luffy is definitely fucked. XD

And this time you really can't accuse me of being biased. Because I like Twilight and Pinkie Pie much more than Naruto and Luffy. But even I can see how outclassed they are against them...

I've done my homework on both of them.

Pinkie Pie can travel from one space to another in a fraction of a second. She also has things like her Pinkie Sense and the Mirror Pool.

Um.... If I may reiterate - Twilight (an immortal alicorn) defeated Tirek. Naruto may be possessed by a demon, but I don't think he could stand up to her.

I've done my homework on both of them.

But it helps alot more to actually watch the shows...

Pinkie Pie can travel from one space to another in a fraction of a second.

When the heck did that happen?

She also has things like her Pinkie Sense and the Mirror Pool.

I really don't see how that would help her very much though...

Um.... If I may reiterate - Twilight (an immortal alicorn) defeated Tirek. Naruto may be possessed by a demon, but I don't think he could stand up to her.

Technically that's wrong...Twilight didn't single-handedly defeat Tirek...She had help from her friends and The Elements of Harmony...

And Naruto just keeps getting stronger and stronger. First he fought Madara and last time I heard he's gonna be going up against a freaking goddess next...

Edited by Asbel Lhant

But it helps alot more to actually watch the shows...

When the heck did that happen?

I really don't see how that would help her very much though...

Technically that's wrong...Twilight didn't single-handedly defeat Tirek...She had help from her friends and The Elements of Harmony...

And Naruto just keeps getting stronger and stronger. First he fought Madara and last time I heard he's gonna be going up against a freaking goddess next...

Season 1, Episode 1 - she's in ponyville 1 second, then she's outside it the next. she does this several times throughout the series. She appears in a MIRROR.

Mirror Pool - Creates THOUSANDS of Pinkies all with these abilities. Pinkie Sense alerts her of attacks.

Though that point is fair, She still roughed him up a bit, holding her own against him.

Oh didn't you hear? Naruto got cancelled.

Season 1, Episode 1 - she's in ponyville 1 second, then she's outside it the next. she does this several times throughout the series.

That was just lazy writing :/

Mirror Pool - Creates THOUSANDS of Pinkies all with these abilities. Pinkie Sense alerts her of attacks.

So? You are aware that Naruto can make clones too right?

Though that point is fair, She still roughed him up a bit, holding her own against him.

Yeah. But she didn't do very well.

Oh didn't you hear? Naruto got cancelled.

Link or it didn't happen.

That was just lazy writing :/

So? You are aware that Naruto can make clones too right?

Yeah. But she didn't do very well.

Link or it didn't happen.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/11/10/naruto-manga-finale-review-chapter-699-and-700

Really? Lazy Writing? C'mon now; you know she's intentionally doing stuff like that.

What do you mean she didn't do well? She clashed with him and had a stalemate.

Base Twilight gets pasted, any of the boosted Twilight's win. Luffy vs Pinkie Pie is only fair if you equalize speed, though.

The best way to put the Supes vs Goku fight: they're both plot holed so much, they'd defeat themselves from trying to even figure out wtf they can fully do. Besides, we all know Magikarp would win anyway.

Naruto is severely overrated, like pretty much all ninjas. Besides, as far as ninjas go, he's extremely bad. Even Strider would rip him apart, and he's even a bad ninja.

I vote Twilight goes against Kamen Rider Forze, in a battle to see who can make the most friends :P

I got a battle.

How about Sandman vs Gaara?

(Marvel vs Naruto)

Gaara has him beat in every relevant stat... and still loses. Literally everything Gaara does will make him stronger, he's made out of sand...

On 12/22/2014 at 10:23 AM, Shimmer5000 said:

Gaara has him beat in every relevant stat... and still loses. Literally everything Gaara does will make him stronger, he's made out of sand...

Well, shoot. Didn't consider that.

Edited by Panzy

I got a battle.

How about Sandman vs Gaara?

(Marvel vs Naruto)

True. Well,shoot. Didn't consider that.

Except once Gaara goes into Shukaku mode then Sandman is fucked.

When Gaara takes his demon form he has more than sand. He gets alot of brute strength and other stuff alot like Naruto.

Brute strength does nothing against an elemental. The only thing Gaara can do in this situation is scatter his body... only for it to come back seconds later.

Brute strength does nothing against an elemental. The only thing Gaara can do in this situation is scatter his body... only for it to come back seconds later.

When Gaara takes his demon form he has more than sand. He gets alot of brute strength and other stuff alot like Naruto.

Couldn't Gaara trap Sandman in that jar of his?

• Brohoof 1

Until he runs out of chakra trying to control Sandman's movements. Worse, if there's sand still in the jar, he'd be exposing Sandman to it, making him stronger. This is the guy that is already stronger than Spiderman without a boost.

• Brohoof 1

True. Now that I think about it Gaara could probably just manipulate Sandman's body since he's made out of sand.

Wow I didn't even think of that.

• Brohoof 1

Oh here's an idea:

How bout Super Tengan Toppa Gurren Lagann VS The Power Megazord?

If it were DaiZyuJin, maybe. The PR Megazord, gets wrecked.

^ I think he'd use the Grand Sand Mausoleum Seal, lol. I'm not sure if he could actually manipulate Sandman fully at least. 

Actually if he had his father's techniques, he could just trap Sandman in gold. Not sure if he has that ability, though.

Oh here's an idea:

How bout Super Tengan Toppa Gurren Lagann VS The Power Megazord?

You mean that thing that uses galaxies as shurikens?

• Brohoof 1