gaming DEATH BATTLE

Adorkable

@The people who still think that Kirby is superior to Majin Buu:

All I have to say is call me when Kirby learns how to effortlessly destroy an entire planet with just one hand or get blasted into a million pieces or reduced to a pink fog and then come back completely unharmed. Oh wait, You won't call me. Because it's never going to happen lol.

Edited by Asbel Lhant

All I have to say is call me when Kirby learns how to effortlessly destroy an entire planet with just one hand or get blasted into a million pieces or reduced to a pink fog and then come back completely unharmed. Oh wait, You won't call me. Because it's never going to happen lol.

You do realize, there are characters that have never blown up a planet, that could one shot anyone in DBZ?

Edited by Zhortac

You do realize, there are characters that have never blown up a planet, that could one shot anyone in DBZ?

Like who? Galactus? The Beyonder? Myxzpltk? Superman Prime? I'm not gonna count omnipotent or semi-omnipotent beings.

Edited by Asbel Lhant

Hal Jordan(Green Lantern), Martian Manhunter, Darkseid, Doomsday, and The Flash(any Flash) from DC. Silver Surfer, Thor, Loki, Juggernaut, and Dr.Strange from Marvel. The Time Lords from Doctor Who. Any noteworthy Digimon. Dialga, Palkia, Girantina(don't even need to mention the other one). Sailor Moon and most the of Sailor Scouts. Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Laggan...

• Brohoof 1

Hal Jordan(Green Lantern), L Martian Manhunter, Darkseid, Doomsday, and The Flash(any Flash) from DC. Silver Surfer, Thor, Loki, Juggernaut, and Dr.Strange from Marvel. The Time Lords from Doctor Who. Any noteworthy Digimon. Dialga, Palkia, Girantina(don't even need to mention the other one). Sailor Moon and most the of Sailor Scouts. Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Laggan...

1. Hal Jordan(Green Lantern) How?

2. Martian Manhunter Again, How?

3. Darkseid and Doomsday I think not lol.

4. The Flash(any Flash) Lol what? Flash is fast but he wouldn't be able to punch hard enough to damage them.

5. Silver Surfer, Thor, Loki, Juggernaut, and Dr.Strange from Marvel. Again lol what?

6. The Time Lords from Doctor Who. I dunno who these guys are so I can't say.

7. Digimon. Dialga, Palkia, Girantina(don't even need to mention the other one). Not sure how.

8. Sailor Moon and most of the Sailor Scouts. You've gotta be shitting me...

9. Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Laggan This one I might actually could believe...Maybe...

Edited by Asbel Lhant
  • Brohoof 1

3. Darkseid and Doomsday I think not lol.

4. The Flash(any Flash) Lol what? Flash is fast but he wouldn't be able to punch hard enough to damage them.

6. The Time Lords from Doctor Who. I dunno who these guys are so I can't say.

7. Digimon. Dialga, Palkia, Girantina(don't even need to mention the other one). Not sure how.

8. Sailor Moon and most of the Sailor Scouts. You've gotta be shitting me...

Darkseid has survived shit, worse than what Goku can dish out, as well as the fact he's also beaten down Superman, even at his best.

Flash can vibrate his body to pass through objects. He could literally run up to Goku, stick his hand into his chest, and crush his heart. All in the span of a fraction of a second (if Flash were blood thirsty).

The Time Lords can't be killed...that's all I know.

Most high tier Digimon are godly, and a couple can't even be killed without destroying everything around them in the process. As for Pokemon, any high tier legendary would take anyone on DBZ. The Creation Trio in the example, can bend time and space (not talking game mechanics here).

You must of never read the manga. All the sailor senshi can move FTL, and Eternal Sailor Moon is FTL+, and a galaxy buster. Sailor Galaxia is on that level, and the outer senshi are strong enough to own Goku and Vegeta hard, and the Starlights would probably wreck Gogeta.

1. Hal Jordan(Green Lantern) How?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-492342-hal-jordan-and-the-green-lantern-corps-respect-thread-updated.html

2. Martian Manhunter Again, How?

Intagibility+ mind wipe= one very dead DBZ verse, and that's being uncreative.

http://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/1lymzf/martian_manhunter/

3. Darkseid and Doomsday 

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f85/t480407.html

For Darkseid

http://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/1y0gl1/respect_doomsday/

For Doomsday

4. The Flash(any Flash)

Time Travel, dump them in the speed force, or just rip the kinetic energy out of their bodies, leaving them immobile statues. Not that he can't hurt them... he hits as hard or harder than Superman.

http://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/1m2ykw/wally_west/

5. Silver Surfer, Thor, Loki, Juggernaut, and Dr.Strange from Marvel.

Well, Silver Surfer could just "un-make" them... or punch them to death

http://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/2fpjiq/respect_the_silver_surfer/

Thor pretty much beats them down.

http://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/21hnp6/respect_thor_odinson/

Loki does pretty much the same, since he's right around the first two in most relevant stats, although he prefers to play with his enemies first. Also, far smarter than anyone in the verse.

http://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/2n3fcu/respect_loki/

Juggernaut...well, he kills them. At his weakest, he's equal to Thor. Shields tanked a godblast no problem.

http://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/2pi35k/respect_the_juggernaut/

Dr.Strange... does a lot, actually. Power wise, the DBZ verse is really nothing to him.

6. The Time Lords from Doctor Who.

Let me put it this way; Doctor Who's a Time Lord. His busted, bottom of the line TARDIS runs off an infinitely occurring Supernova, and has enough power to shatter a universe. True WAR TARDISES can handle a herd of chronovores,  each one capable of shearing off a couple timelines/ universes in seconds. As for offense, well, they could just obliterate the universe. But trapping the DBZverse in an infinite time loop works good as well. They could also just make it so that ki as a concept never existed in the first place. Because they've done that before, with magic. And imagination.

7. Digimon.

Apocalymon, the first Big Bad in the Digimon series( and one of the weakest), had a self destruct that was capable of sinking two universes; both the Digital world and the real world. It goes all the way up to Zeedmilleniumon, who has (quoted from Narutoforums):

-Absolute Time/Space control at a multiversal level.

-Exists in all points of time and space aka Omnipresence.

-Defeated two multiversal Gods that were responsible for every universe. timeline, creation of data entities.

-Could create VR versions of any Digimon which are more powerful than the original and have no weaknesses. Complete control of all time/space certainly helps in utilizing this power to the maximum.

-As long as time/space exist, Zeed can revive himself indefinitely.

-Creation and destruction of universes.

-At full power without his limiters off, his existence alone destroys everything. He can also exist even when time/space do not exist so he can survive the destruction of all.

8. Dialga, Palkia, Girantina(don't even need to mention the other one). Not sure how.

Each one rules over their own universe. Time, Space, and Antimatter universes, respectively, and they have full control over all of their properties. Palkia and Dialga having a spat was threatening to break down space-time. Girantina may be stronger than they are.

9. Sailor Moon and most of the Sailor Scouts. You've gotta be shitting me...

I shit you not.

http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=553985 (short list)

http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=996860 (long list)

10. Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Laggan This one I might actually could believe...Maybe...

Tossing galaxies likes shuriken... plus reality warping that almost rivals the power cosmic. How many DBZ characters do you honestly think could survive that?

Those are just the short list, though; it's really not that difficult to solo the DBZ verse.

Most of their fights are letdowns, not really even trying to make it a real fight. They hold them back from their real potential power, making super man destroy earth wasn't something he'd do.

Now the Deathstroke vs Deadpool was funny as heck, i enjoyed it. But really? pulling that old gag at the end killed it.

Edited by Candy Star

Kirby still kicked Buu's ass.

It's done. Let it go.

• Brohoof 1

Kirby still kicked Buu's ass.

It's done. Let it go.

I am letting it go. And that's precisely the reason why I said what I did. Because it's not worth arguing about anymore.

Those are just the short list, though; it's really not that difficult to solo the DBZ verse.

...Wow...Just damn...Looks like you're a more worthy successor to Darker than I gave you credit for...I commend you...

I still really miss that guy though...If he were here he could settle this...

Most of their fights are letdowns, not really even trying to make it a real fight. They hold them back from their real potential power, making super man destroy earth wasn't something he'd do.

Now the Deathstroke vs Deadpool was funny as heck, i enjoyed it. But really? pulling that old gag at the end killed it.

True.

Yeah I think my favorite Death Battles are:

1. Deadpool VS Deathstroke

2. Mario VS Sonic

3. Luigi VS Tails

In that order.

I also have to admit that Goku VS Superman and Kirby VS Majin Buu WERE really awesome even though I disagreed with their results.

• Brohoof 2

I am letting it go. And that's precisely the reason why I said what I did. Because it's not worth arguing about anymore.

...Wow...Just damn...Looks like you're a more worthy successor to Darker than I gave you credit for...I commend you...

I still really miss that guy though...If he were here he could settle this...

True.

Yeah I think my favorite Death Battles are:

1. Deadpool VS Deathstroke

2. Mario VS Sonic

3. Luigi VS Tails

In that order.

I also have to admit that Goku VS Superman and Kirby VS Majin Buu WERE really awesome even though I disagreed with their results.

Yeah, i had the same feeling as you. Just Wish they could put more effort into their research.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, i had the same feeling as you. Just Wish they could put more effort into their research.

You got that right lol. I know for a fact that Goku VS Superman was full of mistakes. They made Goku both a pussy and an idiot in that battle...Goku would NEVER pick a fight with a good person for no reason...That was completely out of character for him...Not only that but they were using ABRIDGED Goku not the real Goku...

• Brohoof 1

Now while Goku can be a bit absent minded, he not known to be an idiot and attack for now reason, he's more laid back when the world isn't in danger, but still trains. While superman, well i have no words for how they screwed him over. 

Now while Goku can be a bit absent minded, he not known to be an idiot and attack for now reason, he's more laid back when the world isn't in danger, but still trains. While superman, well i have no words for how they screwed him over. 

They made Superman more powerful than he really is and Goku alot weaker than he really is because they're stupid and biased. There are SOME versions of Superman who could beat Goku but Goku definitely beats Golden Age Superman, The Live-Action Movies Superman, Animated Series Superman, and Justice League Superman hands down.

They made Superman more powerful than he really is and Goku alot weaker than he really is because they're stupid and biased. There are SOME versions of Superman who could beat Goku but Goku definitely beats Golden Age Superman, The Live-Action Movies Superman, Animated Series Superman, and Justice League Superman hands down.

For God's sake

It's over,

LET IT GO

Additionally, I don't understand what you don't get about Superman's only weakness being kryptonite. Seriously, it's the only damn thing that can kill him.

For God's sake

It's over,

LET IT GO

Additionally, I don't understand what you don't get about Superman's only weakness being kryptonite. Seriously, it's the only damn thing that can kill him.

You're the one getting pissed off. And technically that's wrong. Put Superman under a red sun and then shoot him with a normal gun and he's gone lol. He's also not invulnerable to magic. Magic can hurt him too. And he can also be hurt by strong villains like Darksied, Doomsday, and Mongul etc. And Darksied doesn't even have to use his Omega Beams at full power to hurt Superman. And they've been shown to give him 3rd degree burns.

You're the one getting pissed off. And technically that's wrong. Put Superman under a red sun and then shoot him with a normal gun and he's gone lol. He's also not invulnerable to magic. Magic can hurt him too. And he can also be hurt by strong villains like Darksied, Doomsday, and Mongul etc. And Darksied doesn't even have to use his Omega Beams at full power to hurt Superman. And they've been shown to give him 3rd degree burns.

the keyword being KILLED. He can't be KILLED by those things. Red Sun, fair enough, but this was over a year ago when they did this fight and you're still on about it.

the keyword being KILLED. He can't be KILLED by those things. Red Sun, fair enough, but this was over a year ago when they did this fight and you're still on about it.

Well technically I didn't see the fight till awhile after it was made. So that's part of why I'm still on about it. That and the mistakes they made. And I even admitted earlier that there ARE some versions of Superman that could beat Goku. Like Pre-Crisis or Superman Prime and maybe New 52. So that should prove that I'm not just a diehard fanboy who can't accept that his childhood icon is capable of losing. Heck Superman was my other childhood icon when I was kid.

Also yeah I think those things could kill him actually. Superman got the living crap beaten out of him by Doomsday. And Darksied also really messed him up. And at least one time Shazam's lightning hurt him so bad that his freaking BONES began to show. So I'm pretty sure magic and enough brute force are capable of killing him lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xQk4s9qYrk

Our next episode for deathbattle will air at the end of this month apparently. My money is still on Gaara as he is just superior to Toph in every way.

Yeah lol if Toph ends up beating Gaara I really don't think I'm even gonna bother watching these videos anymore.

Oh and here's an idea:

How bout Nightwing VS Daredevil?

• Brohoof 1

Yeah lol if Toph ends up beating Gaara I really don't think I'm even gonna bother watching these videos anymore.

Oh and here's an idea:

How bout Nightwing VS Daredevil?

I'm not sure about Nightwing vs. Daredevil, but I would like to ask if anyone wishes to answer. I've been hearing that Bleach could possibly have gotten a major powerup in the form of possibly a universal level threat. Can anyone clarify this?

• Brohoof 1

I'm not sure about Nightwing vs. Daredevil, but I would like to ask if anyone wishes to answer. I've been hearing that Bleach could possibly have gotten a major powerup in the form of possibly a universal level threat. Can anyone clarify this?

Uh... where did you hear this?

• Brohoof 2

Uh... where did you hear this?

"The main villain currently has an absurdly haxxed ability and just usurped the throne of the Soul King, who's pretty much God in the Bleachverse. It's stated that if the soul king dies then all of reality will collapse. So nothing concrete combat wise yet, but I wouldn't be suprised if EOS Ichigo is at or above EOS Naruto's level."

This is a quote on the screwattack forums from Beelzebub. I'm wondering if this is legitimate, not true, or greatly wanked.

and the quote came at the next to last page on the Gaara vs. Toph topic.

• Brohoof 1

"The main villain currently has an absurdly haxxed ability and just usurped the throne of the Soul King, who's pretty much God in the Bleachverse. It's stated that if the soul king dies then all of reality will collapse. So nothing concrete combat wise yet, but I wouldn't be suprised if EOS Ichigo is at or above EOS Naruto's level."

This is a quote on the screwattack forums from Beelzebub. I'm wondering if this is legitimate, not true, or greatly wanked.

I'm going to vote wank on this, especially when we know that Screwattacks reliability is shaky. None of the other sites are even talking about it, which makes it all the more likely he really doesn't know what he's spouting garbage. Also, universal Bleach=Naruto? Seriously?

• Brohoof 2