gaming DEATH BATTLE

Adorkable

Wolverine vs Raiden was interesting. Wario vs Knuckles was a joke.

Also,it looks like the people who said that Hercule vs Dan should've been a Death Battle are gonna get their wishes.

Anybody who wishes to see the OMM character selection screen. Here's the one from Wario vs Knuckles.

attachicon.gifOMM Selection screen.png

The characters I see on there are.

Little Mac

Sephiroth

Bowser Jr.

Jin

Wonder Woman

Hawkeye

Knuckles

Kenpachi

Sora

Wario

Naruto

Link

Lightning

Ghost Rider

Scorpion

Luffy

Ryu

Zoro

Akuma

Vergil

Master Hand

Metal Sonic

Has it been confirmed? Also nice. I really like this list.

But anyway, whoever Hercule is fighting will need to also be a complete loser and fraud like him. Otherwise it won't be fair.

Edited by Asbel Lhant
  • Brohoof 1

Has it been confirmed? Also nice. I really like this list.

But anyway, whoever Hercule is fighting will need to also be a complete loser and fraud like him. Otherwise it won't be fair.

To be fair to Hercule, the only reason why he is considered as such is because he's dealing with planet busters at least in the Z warriors. Compared to everyone else on Earth, Hercule is certainly no joke.

To be fair to Hercule, the only reason why he is considered as such is because he's dealing with planet busters at least in the Z warriors. Compared to everyone else on Earth, Hercule is certainly no joke.

Except he only survived against Cell and Majin Buu by sheer luck. Even Yamcha, Krillin and Videl would kick his ass. I bet even Master Roshi, General Tao and Nam could in fact.

• Brohoof 1

Except he only survived against Cell and Majin Buu by sheer luck. Even Yamcha, Krillin and Videl would kick his ass. I bet even Master Roshi, General Tao and Nam could in fact.

Perhaps, but like I said, it's not as if Hercule is not some weak fighter as he's certainly well in the superhuman category, certainly above alot of people on Earth that aren't Z fighters and similar.

Perhaps, but like I said, it's not as if Hercule is not some weak fighter as he's certainly well in the superhuman category, certainly above alot of people on Earth that aren't Z fighters and similar.

That's true. He DID pull a freaking bus. In real life nobody would fuck with him.

No. I'm just making an assumption. 

His opponent is totally going to be Dan. I am freaking calling it.

• Brohoof 1

Wolverine vs Raiden was interesting. Wario vs Knuckles was a joke.

Also,it looks like the people who said that Hercule vs Dan should've been a Death Battle are gonna get their wishes.

Anybody who wishes to see the OMM character selection screen. Here's the one from Wario vs Knuckles.

attachicon.gifOMM Selection screen.png

The characters I see on there are.

Little Mac

Sephiroth

Polygon Man

Bowser Jr.

Jin

Wonder Woman

Hawkeye

Knuckles

Kenpachi

Sora

Wario

Naruto

Link

Lightning

Ghost Rider

Scorpion

Luffy

Ryu

Zoro

Akuma

Vergil

Master Hand

Metal Sonic

I'm gonna guess.

Vergil vs Sephiroth

Master Hand vs Polygon Man

That list has been the same for last several OMMs.

If I had to guess, here's my list of possibilities:

Little Mac vs Ippo (Little Mac vs Hajime no Ippo, both boxers)

Jin Kazama vs Ryu (Tekken vs Street Fighter)

Bowser Jr vs Metal Sonic

Kenshiro vs Jotaro (Hokuto no Ken vs Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)

Vergil vs Sephiroth (swordsmen)

Zoro vs Kenshin (Shounen swordsmen, One Piece vs Ruroken)

I'm most excited for Jin vs Ryu, having been a Tekken fan for a very long time. I'm also hyped for Jotaro vs Kenshiro, which normally should be a stomp in Jotaro's favor but OMM should make it fun.

Edited by Galen

That list has been the same for last several OMMs.

If I had to guess, here's my list of possibilities:

Little Mac vs Ippo (Little Mac vs Hajime no Ippo, both boxers)

Jin Kazama vs Ryu (Tekken vs Street Fighter)

Bowser Jr vs Metal Sonic

Kenshiro vs Jotaro (Hokuto no Ken vs Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)

Vergil vs Sephiroth (swordsmen)

Zoro vs Kenshin (Shounen swordsmen, One Piece vs Ruroken)

I'm most excited for Jin vs Ryu, having been a Tekken fan for a very long time. I'm also hyped for Jotaro vs Kenshiro, which normally should be a stomp in Jotaro's favor but OMM should make it fun.

All of my yes. Except to Bowser Jr VS Metal Sonic. And I don't know who Jotaro is. But I definitely want Kenshin VS Zoro.

Off the top of my head for One Minute Melee I want:

Dracule Mihawk VS Seijuro Hiko

And for Death Battle:

Dracule Mihawk VS Kenpachi Zaraki

I rethought my earlier request so to speak. Kenpachi is the only sowrdsman I know of worthy to face Mihawk in a Death Battle. He's the only one with comparable skill and feats. At last as far as I know. As far as speed and feats go Mihawk has the edge easily against Seijuro Hiko. And most likely in skill too. Nobody in Rurouni Kenshin has feats anything like what Mihawk has demonstrated. So I decided that would be a better idea for a One Minute Melee.

Anyway all I can say is if Hercule's opponent turns out to be someone other than Dan I'll be pretty surprised.

Also I sort of get the feeling there's a chance DBZ Fans may be even more upset if Hercule wins than if he loses lol.

Edited by Asbel Lhant

All of my yes. Except to Bowser Jr VS Metal Sonic. And I don't know who Jotaro is. But I definitely want Kenshin VS Zoro.

Hold on. I think my eyes deceive me. Let me try reading that again.

And I don't know who Jotaro is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWDAw2nsIjw

I rethought my earlier request so to speak. Kenpachi is the only sowrdsman I know of worthy to face Mihawk in a Death Battle. He's the only one with comparable skill and feats. At last as far as I know. As far as speed and feats go Mihawk has the edge easily against Seijuro Hiko. And most likely in skill too. Nobody in Rurouni Kenshin has feats anything like what Mihawk has demonstrated. So I decided that would be a better idea for a One Minute Melee.

That's good. Because top-tier Kenshin verse characters would get creamed by low-tier OP characters. Mihawk vs Hiko would be good on OMM tho. I'd like to see that for the same reason I'd like to see Jotaro vs Kenshiro on OMM. On Death Battle, a few ORA ORA ORAs and Kenshiro will just be a red blot on the ground. Literally.

Regarding Kenpachi vs Mihawk, it would certainly be closer than Mihawk vs Hiko, but I'm still leaning toward Kenpachi taking it low diff. Mihawk doesn't have the speed or DC feats that compare to Kenpachi's meteor feat.

Hercule should win. Dan Hibiki is one of the most pathetic characters in fictional history. Hercule at least has some good feats, and a lot of strength. Dan is a complete wuss and a total loser.

If they pull another bias against DragonBall Z Hercule will lose though. So I think I'm gonna refrain from speculating this time.

Edited by Asbel Lhant

I would rather have seen Hercule vs. Rasslor from Dial M for Monkey, which was a part of the Dexter's Lab cartoon. Both guys are essentially parodies of the same dude, Macho man Randy Savage. Heck, Rasslor is played by the Macho Man. 

https://youtu.be/ZLfhedi1DFc?t=7m57s

You do realize that would be a massive godstomp in Rasslor's favor right? :confused: At least I hope you do... :huh:

And actually that's wrong. Rasslor is a parody of Tryco Slatterus from Marvel Comics.

And now that I see this video I'd like to see Monkey in a Death Battle. Who do you guys think he should fight? In my opinion the best opponent for him would be Underdog.

Edited by Asbel Lhant

You do realize that would be a massive godstomp in Rasslor's favor right? :confused: At least I hope you do... :huh:

And actually that's wrong. Rasslor is a parody of Tryco Slatterus from Marvel Comics.

I meant in how they behaved and acted. And with how much I know about Marvel, is it bad I've never heard of Tryco Slatterus?

Herclue is only weak compared to the other Z fighters. He could kick my ass inside of a minute. He is...at least at his prime, the strongest human who can't use his Ki. If he could I'd honestly think he'd be around Tien or Krillen if he had the right training. 

Herclue is only weak compared to the other Z fighters. He could kick my ass inside of a minute. He is...at least at his prime, the strongest human who can't use his Ki. If he could I'd honestly think he'd be around Tien or Krillen if he had the right training. 

Lol no. Videl is superior to him.