gaming DEATH BATTLE

Adorkable

Yes! So much yes! I would want to see Koro take on someone.

sig-4132439.tumblr_niagnmMVPr1tga1sco3_5

Who should he fight though?

Why have a charcther with no limits fight someone else in the first place; The battle would already be decided.

Screw Attack did technically try to explain that to the fans but they didn't listen.

• Brohoof 1

I'd rather see Superman VS Hyperion or Thor VS Captain Marvel/Shazam. That would make alot more sense.

Malloy bests Hyperion when it comes to sheer power, hell he beats Franklin Richards when it comes to sheer power as well.

• Brohoof 1

On another subject I heard a rumor that Yang's opponent is going to be Maka from Soul Eater.

EDIT: Wait sorry nevermind no she isn't I misread something.

Yes! So much yes! I would want to see Koro take on someone.

sig-4132439.tumblr_niagnmMVPr1tga1sco3_5

How about this? Saiki Kusuo from Saiki Kusuo no Psi-nan.
ABSiikS.png

Edited by Asbel Lhant
  • Brohoof 1

I... don't know either of those characters. I've wanted to read Psy-ren. Though that might not be the same thing. I think I might've only heard of Assassination Classroom once on TvTropes.

But I've got an idea for a Death Battle. Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail vs. Shanoa from Castlevania: Order of Ecclasia. Both are amnesiac warrior women who materialize weapons out of nowhere to attack. Erza has a lot more variety to her weapons and can also change armor at will. But Shanoa has a larger list of not-weapons she can use. Everyone knows Erza is a powerful badass. But Shanoa killed Death and Death's master as well. ...I mean, if that counts as killing Death, he has a tendency to bite the dust a lot in Castlevania.

You seriously think a character who is only moon-level at best can beat a multi-galaxy level character?sig-4132433.2d6mz611.png

Except Ichigo doesn't even come close to moon-level at his best.

This is relevant to the whole Superman discussion:

Pretty much confirms that SA does have a sh***y bias for Superman, and not without giving DB and anime fans in general the FU.

Edited by Galen
  • Brohoof 2

Except Ichigo doesn't even come close to moon-level at his best.

This is relevant to the whole Superman discussion:

Pretty much confirms that SA does have a sh***y bias for Superman, and not without giving DB and anime fans in general the FU.

I was talking about Naruto VS Goku.

• Brohoof 1

I was talking about Naruto VS Goku.

Ah ok, my bad then xD

Also, it's official. Yang is fighting Tifa. Yang is f***ed. F**k you screwattack.

Edited by Galen
  • Brohoof 1

Ah ok, my bad then xD

Also, it's official. Yang is fighting Tifa. Yang is f***ed. F**k you screwattack.

Oh my bro is going to be pissed hearing that. No way can Yang handle Tifa's time hax and other magic abilities she's going to throw at her.

• Brohoof 2

I thought SA was smarter than to portray a fight that should be a stomp. Then again, Vader vs Doom was quite recent. I gave them too much benefit of the doubt, clearly. Even if Yang gets strong enough to demolish the equivalent of a Metal Gear with a few punches, Tifa's time hax can stop that from happening afaik.

At least there's hope for more RWBY characters showing up and by the time the verse has shown more of what it can do, hopefully Ruby will destroy the sh*t out of Maka.

• Brohoof 1

I thought SA was smarter than to portray a fight that should be a stomp.

Vader vs Doom. Wolverine vs Raiden. And, pre the new series, Superman vs Goku. It's obvious they're more for the theatrical element than actually putting in even match-ups. And this will be another one of them.

• Brohoof 2

Vader vs Doom.

You missed this part:

Then again, Vader vs Doom was quite recent.

And Goku vs Superman shall not be mentioned.

Wolverine had somewhat of a chance due to his invulnerability tbh, and until the fight, I was pretty much convinced he'd take it due to his adamantium. I also remember people on NF mentioning it would be BS if screwattack used the excuse that HF blades cut matter at the molecular level (which is a thing).

You missed this part:

And Goku vs Superman shall not be mentioned.

Wolverine had somewhat of a chance due to his invulnerability tbh, and until the fight, I was pretty much convinced he'd take it due to his adamantium. I also remember people on NF mentioning it would be BS if screwattack used the excuse that HF blades cut matter at the molecular level (which is a thing).

I was just listing the most recent ones. :lol:  And Raiden vs Wolverine was a stomp match from the start, since his only saving grace was regen and invulnerability. He was so outclassed in every stat that literally the only thing he could have done was let Raiden run out of steam beating him around like a hockey puck. :wacko:

• Brohoof 1

I was just listing the most recent ones. :lol:  And Raiden vs Wolverine was a stomp match from the start, since his only saving grace was regen and invulnerability. He was so outclassed in every stat that literally the only thing he could have done was let Raiden run out of steam beating him around like a hockey puck. :wacko:

Precisely why it wasn't a stomp. Yes, Raiden had him horrendously outclassed in every stat apart from maybe reactions but Wolverine had a hax ability along with adamantium that let him hold out much longer than he would have otherwise. The fight could have really gone either way. The only reason Wolverine lost is because he's too hot-headed.

EDIT: I said that and I'm a huge fan of Roboraiden.

Edited by Galen
  • Brohoof 1

Literally called it.

And I'm glad Jotaro won too. Realistically, this should've been a stomp, but just as I had hoped, the animation for this was absolutely superb. I enjoyed every last ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA 6eiHOCb.png

• Brohoof 2

So, according to calculations done in Narutoforums, DBZ god tiers (i.e Goku, Golden Frieza, Vegeta, Beerus, and Whis) are now at least multi galaxy level+, with direct statements actually supporting them being as high as universal:

http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=1042070&page=67

They're also MFTL:

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=26376&page=2

I...I think I need a break...

Actually, also worth noting. In the new EQG3 movie...

The power of 5 of the alternate world Mane Six, when absorbed by Twilight, was actively ripping apart the barrier between the "human" world, and the Equestria world. It's also worth noting that both Sunset Shimmer and Twilight held onto this energy pretty casually, and evil Twilight tanked her own blast, as well as Sunset Shimmer's, at the same time. And, this was coming from the leftover magic from the last time the Element of Harmony was there.

And I believe this is also the part where I say I told you so. You have seriously underestimated the power of the DBZ characters. The characters in DBZ are some of the most broken and overpowered characters in all of fictional history. They could definitely solo at least most of the Marvel and DC Universe as well as most if not all game universes.

• Brohoof 1

And I believe this is also the part where I say I told you so. You have seriously underestimated the power of the DBZ characters. The characters in DBZ are some of the most broken and overpowered characters in all of fictional history. They could definitely solo at least most of the Marvel and DC Universe as well as most if not all game universes.

Whoa let's not go that far. Marvel, DC, Image, and Tenchi Muyo and a few other vereses has a few Multiversal busters that would beat DBZ. What it does prove is that DBZ verse is one of the more powerful fictional verses out there.

Edited by Nuke87654
  • Brohoof 1

Whoa let's not go that far. Marvel, DC, Image, and Tenchi Muyo and a few other vereses has a few Multiversal busters that would beat DBZ. What it does prove is that DBZ verse is one of the more powerful fictional verses out there.

That's why I said most and not all.

• Brohoof 1