Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Pokemon Showdown Thread

Ampharos

Welcome to Jolteon's Pokemon Showdown Thread!

Hey everyone! So this thread is basically self explanatory. This will be all about the Pokemon battle simulator known as Pokemon Showdown. Here we can exchange user names, discuss strategies, create tourneys, and much more! If you found yourself on this thread with not a single clue what I'm talking about, then go to this website! I currently only have a 6th gen OU team, but I'm definitely up for some randoms and I'll also be making 5th gen teams of other tiers while the 6th gen tiers are being settled. I guess that's all I really have to say! Have fun guys!

User Name: Fancy Ram

Usual Chat Room: Lobby

• 2 months later...

Hey Drizzling Kyogre Here I've Made This Thread For People Who Want To Make Pokemon Showdown Tournaments or Challenge Fellow Bronies And Pegasisters <3 Hope You All Have Fun Using This Thread  :D 

I'm up for Diamond/Pearl Wi-Fi battles. My Pokemon X was stolen and so was my 3DS :(

Ahh! :(  I believe nintendo shut down the Wi-fi support for the Wii and DS, here http://pokemonshowdown.com/ . This is the online battle simulator, you can make a team, and battle others with this!

What?! I never heard that! That's just wrong.

Doesn't bother me. Most online DS and Wii games were plagued with cheaters. Especially with the pokemon games. On the GTS people were asking for impossible trades like an Lvl 1 Arceus (my bad if I spelled it wrong) for like an lvl 1 some other legendary.

Doesn't bother me. Most online DS and Wii games were plagued with cheaters. Especially with the pokemon games. On the GTS people were asking for impossible trades like an Lvl 1 Arceus (my bad if I spelled it wrong) for like an lvl 1 some other legendary.

Still the same. This is pokemon's biggest issue :(

Sooo are you guys playing OU or what? Cause a bunch of legendaries fall under that category, namely the Kanto birds, Johto Beasts, Lati@s, etc.

Truee Also prob just Random battle 

Sooo are you guys playing OU or what? Cause a bunch of legendaries fall under that category, namely the Kanto birds, Johto Beasts, Lati@s, etc.

I would say OU, mainly because of one of the pokemon on my team haha. But even then, i still dont use any sort of legendary.

ok whats your Username Yo 

User: Mixbeat. Im down for any kind of battle, be it OU or Random. But knowing my luck Random will not go in my favor :P