Boredom Art: Wind Chaser's Evil Nightmare

Evil Nightmares

DAY=MADE. I'm entirely flattered, and it's 1000x better/different from anything I would make myself. This is the first piece of art anyone's ever made for me, I thank you greatly. I'll remember this if I ever make a career out of this.

Even without the body, it's damn fine work. I'll consider coloring it and putting it up on DeviantArt, if you don't mind. I even have a long-winded description prepared:

"What is the point of existence? Is it to love? Is it to be friendly? Is it to be remembered for something? NO. Because the only truth is that it is all nothing.

Nothing is the default position of the universe. No before, no after. Nothing that is done here accomplishes anything, therefore all existence, all accomplishment, is burdened by futility, as meaningless as chasing after the wind. You know you'll never catch it, so why do it?

What are we striving toward but the inevitable end, the one day that we will meet Death itself? We have placed for ourselves mere distractions to pass the time before we meet our fate, but what is the point of this distraction you call life, if there is much suffering for it, slaving away under the false promise set up by those above you that you will one day live your dream and do what you enjoy?

You wake up, you work, you go to bed, and our world and its lifeless counterparts continuously spin around the sun, and the sun around the center of the galaxy, and the galaxy around the center of the universe, pointlessly. What is there to be accomplished by simple motion as spinning, and what is there to remember the day the sun swells up and dies and there's no one there to remember it?

One day, there WILL be nothing. I will be the first to show you the truth."

Also, anyone here who's a NASCAR fan should know this is how I get when Kyle Busch wins a race.

This is also what happens to me when my Verizon FiOS goes down.

Edited by WindChaserPegasus
  • Brohoof 1

@WindChaserPegasus

Glad you enjoy it, and it is still your OC (just a different version), so feel free to do whatever you want with it.

Oh, and sorry i messed up the name; i believe i fixed it though.

• Brohoof 1