Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Art needed for YouTube videos. Anyone interested?

ParaPerception

DSCN1014.JPG

I hope you like it :D

I had a few "Marker Mishaps" but I edited them out so hopefully it isn't noticeable.

Holy crap, dude! That's really good!!!! Thank you for contributing! :D

Everyone here is so good at art!!! Seriously, man! The stuff you all do is amazing! :o

• Brohoof 1

I'd like a YouTube banner and profile pic. Just like do some mix of Pinkie, DJ Pon 3 and so on. I do not have any DEADLINE or so on. But anyways contact me in here or on YouTube. Youtube: Misika ja Masi pelaa (Sorry it's for Finnish but btw... Contact me!)

:lol:

I'd like a YouTube banner and profile pic. Just like do some mix of Pinkie, DJ Pon 3 and so on. I do not have any DEADLINE or so on. But anyways contact me in here or on YouTube. Youtube: Misika ja Masi pelaa (Sorry it's for Finnish but btw... Contact me!)

:lol:

Um..... This forum is for someone to draw my OC.... I have no idea how to make YouTube channel art.... Sorry.

Is it too late to apply for this...?

Nope! Anyone can submit at any time. Like I've said before, this forum will always be open to those who wish to make art. If you do, please leave your YouTube name, DeviantArt name, ect. (Whatever you want to be credited by.)

(ParaPerception's my sister, so we do dual analysis videos/gaming videos sometimes) :D

I would appreciate it if you guys would post some fan art of my character too.. if you don't mind. :)

If any of you are interested, you can put fan art of my character here:

http://mlpforums.com/topic/92676-so-my-youtube-channelinstagram-needs-some-fan-art/#entry2457562

All of the fan art given to me (no matter what ability) will be put on either my Youtube, Instagram, or Tumblr. (You can decide which one)

(edited)

And if you guys want, you can put us together in some art. :D

Absoutely, you like it? Or you want more poses?

I like it a lot! I actually would like some more art from you. (if you want to.)

Edited by ParaPerception

And if you guys want, you can put us together in some art. :D

I like it a lot! I actually would like some more art from you. (if you want to.)

Did one of you both together, posted it on your sisters thread. 

(edited)

Can you do one of my pony? You are really good, btw.....

Sure I can :)

post-3581-0-69511300-1396490344_thumb.jpg

I hope you like it :D Sorry it's not my best work :P

Sorry 'bout the confusion. I didn't realize I needed fanart of you OC too :/

Oh well! I'm really glad I get to be a part of this! Thank you for letting me contribute :D

BTW sense my YouTube name sucks and I don't plan to upload anything up there, can you credit me by my DA name, TheShamanPony, instead?. 

Edited by Everfree

Sure I can :)

scan0019.jpg

I hope you like it :D Sorry it's not my best work :P

Sorry 'bout the confusion. I didn't realize I needed fanart of you OC too :/

Oh well! I'm really glad I get to be a part of this! Thank you for letting me contribute :D

BTW sense my YouTube name sucks and I don't plan to upload anything up there, can you credit me by my DA name, TheShamanPony, instead?.

Absolutely! And I'm glad you contributed! :D /)

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Hey guys, I have no idea what game I should play for my YouTube. Any suggestions?

Dead space 1-3 O.O

...or little big planet 2 (possibly co-op with you sister [maybe creative mode building stuff])

...or something else I'm mot sure :P

edit: you would have to have a capture card to record on the ps3 so suggesting games for the ps3 probably wasn't a good idea on my part :P

Edited by McTurkeyBurger

Dead space 1-3 O.O

...or little big planet 2 (possibly co-op with you sister [maybe creative mode building stuff])

...or something else I'm mot sure :P

edit: you would have to have a capture card to record on the ps3 so suggesting games for the ps3 probably wasn't a good idea on my part :P

I'm just going to stick to computer games for now. the only consoles i have are the ps2, computer, nintendo64, gamecube, 

and the DSi. i have no idea how to record ANY of those except the computer. XD

Portal 2, it has a good single player campaign and a good co-op campaign, any of the half life series, if you are willing to play a co-op survival horror game then "Killing Floor" would be a good game, Gmod (garry's mod), Borderlands 1-2. These are games that I have enjoyed so you may or may not like them.

I'm just going to stick to computer games for now. the only consoles i have are the ps2, computer, nintendo64, gamecube,

and the DSi. i have no idea how to record ANY of those except the computer. XD

Dead Space is a PC game as well...a GREAT PC game...

Scary as hell, though.

• Brohoof 1