Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open ESFU; Operation: Germane Revival

Nameless Knight

As Longshot arrived she walked inside. Not knowing where everything is, or the language of the signs, she went through the big doors at the end of the hall. Seeing Gear, she asked, "What in the world did you do to make your legs disappear?" Gear replied, "Long story."

As the rays of sun hit Chetnik he woke up.

"Hey Viper, sleep well? *yawn* Hey, let's go someplace, we're gonna be here for a while so why not go somewhere, have some fun? Come on, drinks on me." He took his radio and said to Spectre that he and Viper would go out for drinks.

He put on his sajkaca, took off his gear and put on his aviator glasses. He held a hoof out to Viper.

"You coming?"

Spacer raised an eye brow to Chetnik "Well I guess it couldn't hurt to drink a couple drinks." She took his hoof and got up taking off her gear feeling naked with out it but she was okay with it. "So where is this place at to get drinks? I hope they have something to eat to there as well. Haven't ate in who knows how long." She gave a half smile and followed Chetnik.

"This is the biggest city of the Balkans, we'll find something. Heh, just kidding, I know a bunch of cafés here, this is practically the place I became a man."

Chetnik and Viper boarded a trolley to the main street (King Mihajlo Street) and hopped off there. They walked for about 100 meters and Chetnik saw the cafe that he spent his army years - Moscow Café. "Well, I haven't been here for 10 years but it still looks the same."

They walked into the café and sat down, chatter from other ponies all around them. The waiter almost immediately recognized Chetnik "Hey, General! You're back!" Chetnik replies "Nah, just using the time I have here to have a good time. Give me a beer and a club sandwich. Viper what do you want?"

"I'll just have me some hay fries and a nice glass of rum." She said to the waiter. She looked around the place taking in the environment and she overheard the waiter call Chetnik general. When the waiter left she asked "So was you and him in combat together at some point?" She asked running a hoof across the table in a circle.

"Yep, that was my lieutenant. I heard he's becoming secretary of defence in the new government - he'll be leaving here soon." Chetnik told Viper sipping on the beer.

"After this, we'll go to the national theater, I heard there's a nice play coming up soon, when we finish I'll buy us something to eat at the mall and we'll visit Gear. Hope the doctors can do something."

As Gear explained to Longshot, he was using Gig's tools to create new legs. When he was done with the story Longshot asked, "So, you risked your life for a girl and your crew." Gear blushed, "Umm, yeah, I guess I did." He said as he completed the new mechanical legs.

Viper nodded to Chetnik and listening as she sipped at her drink. "Whats the play about? I actually never been to a theatre myself" She said giving the smallest blush. "I always thought it was a girly girl thing and well I am in the special forces and I guess I didn't want other to make fun of me" She shrugged and down her drink. "I find it interesting how well you know your way around this city. I haven't been to my hometown in oh I don't know. Years..." She took a couple hay fries and popped them into her mouth.

(please, guys, revive fast fast fast, please)

As Viper and Chetnik exited the cafe he tipped the waiter 100 bits and left.

They hopped on a city bus and headed to the National theatre building.

(Here's what's on today, I guess that's what we're gonna watch, LOL)

http://www.narodnopozoriste.rs/en/tesla-or-the-adaptation-of-an-angel

As Gear got up and tested his legs he said, "I supported Viper for her cause, so don't go and talk behind my back." Gear was surprised that the legs actually worked. "That's pretty cool design, but it needs work." Longshot said, "Yes, it's only for now, I'll fix it back home."

After the theater play. Chetnik and Viper came out. Viper was rubbing her head "I'm not really sure what I just watched" She joked and  gave a playful poke to Chetnik "You too me too a brainwash convention didn't you?" She laughed and trotted down the street. "But seriously it was a good performance, thanks Chetnik" She gave him a kiss on the cheek before saying "Hey! We better get back to base. I'm sure the others are waiting for us."

(edited)

"I'll just fly to the mall and get us some hay fries... and beer. Be back in a bit."

Chetnik came back in two minutes and handed Viper the hay fries.

"I didn't feel like going to Big MacDonalds so I just went to a local grill. I didn't know what to get ya so I brought you some water. *laughs* kidding, it's vodka, warm too, probably a fresh batch!"

Chetnik popped the lid on the cheap "bricklayers' beer" and sipped on it

"Живели! (Cheers!) *sip* Damn, love that sharp taste, this was the only cheap shit we could afford in the army. Good enough though, brought some for the boys too, you don't find this junk in Equestria :D"

As Chetnik and Viper flew back to the hospital they left their shit in the helicopter.

"Lass, stay here, I'm gonna give this beer to Gear, I'll see if there's something back here for you to pass the time with..."

Chetnik pulled out an old moldy box with his old army crap and found his yellow sport Walkmare, almost completely trashed and a few folk mix tapes. He pulled out a few fresh batteries and tossed the thing to Viper

"Have fun and stay safe!" he exclaimed, kissing her.

As Chetnik went down the halls he found Gear and tossed him the beer.

"Drink responsibly! ;)" he said, winking at him.

Edited by Chetnik

Gear was confused by the beer. It looked and smelled fresh, but the label was from an older time 1982. Before he got too in depth about it he set the beer on the floor. "Nice to see you again Chetnik. This is my sister, Longshot, she will be joining my place while I'm gone, and you better take care of her."

"Hello Longshot. My pleasure. I'm Chetnik, Serbian soldier, at your service. He slammed 5 bits on the table "Take your brother out for a coffee tomorrow on me, OK?" he exited the room and headed to the heli. He laid on the seats and finished off his masons' beer

Viper rubbed where Chetnik kissed her and she sat down and messed with the walkmare. She had never seen this contraption before but was quick to learn how it worked. She soon had it playing its old time music.

She tapped a hoof to the beat of the music and leaned back to relax as she took a sip of the vodka. Her face shook as the vodka burned down her throat. "Dang thats some strong stuff." She said under her breath but soon the burn went away and she tilted her head back and closed her eyes giving the music her ears full attention.

As Viper was listening to the Walkmare, Chetnik put the covers over her and laid down next to her. He kissed her and laid down next to her, resting his head on her lap. He put his hat on her and pulled the covers to himself "Goodnight" he said, yawning and quickly falling asleep.

Viper opened an eye to see Chetnik getting comfortable on her. "Chetni....." She stopped herself and just ran a hoof through his mane as he slept in her lap. She stared at the wall adjacent to them thinking about all the missions she has gone through. She didn't really feel tired so she stayed up for awhile. "Goodnight" She whispered.

Chetnik woke up early in the morning to see him curled up against Viper.

He took the Walkmare off her ears and noticed she had finished the whole tape before sleeping.

He poked his head out the window and noticed the streets are flooded (just like in real life)

"Viper, wake up!" he shook her, listening to the broadcast on his old radio

"All of Serbia has been flooded, the hospital has been evacuated, where are the others?"

Ghost radiod chetnic "chetnic we moved back to the medical bay on the ship everyone is here I'm coming in a helicopter to pick you up where are you?" Ghost walked out the the helicopter and took off going to go find chetnic and viper but he could not begin the full search until chetnic responded

"How did you get out? We're at the hospital, don't worry, I'll just get my friend to drop me off by jet."

(Please tell everyone else to reply to the roleplay, I'm the only one posting regularly and this roleplay will die soon if nobody posts. Spectre hasn't posted for a while)

• Brohoof 1