Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you pretend to be a German health inspector

Laurel

Would you try to pretend to be a German health inspector named Steiner to have a look in the Vatican with a German English accent.

"I am Herr Steiner. I came here one day earlier to inspect dis cleaning facility"

I was playing Broken Sword 4, and i just thought it just looked kinda fun. Although i am not sure if modern nuns really have the nun suits that is so commonely seen from the movie "Sounds of Music", the typical black dress with white cloth tucked around your neck and headwear.

• Brohoof 1

inb4 you realize the Vatican's security procedures are tight-lipped and when you fail to pass your background checks the Swiss Guard will politely ask you to please walk down the street and back into Italy.

• Brohoof 2

inb4 you realize the Vatican's security procedures are tight-lipped and when you fail to pass your background checks the Swiss Guard will politely ask you to please walk down the street and back into Italy.

Most likely. I mean they even manage to fool the Turkish guards in the game for some reason with a fake ID to get into a guarded Palace. Its not very realistic but fun in someway. But in the game it wasn't in the Vatican directly in terms of the Swiss guarded gate, it was the Wafer factory he/they went through and slipped past that way in some case.

But you got a point

Edited by Laurel
  • Brohoof 1

While it does sound funny, I doubt I'd be able to get past their heavy security. Now, if I were to know a German Health Inspector and asked him/her to take a closer look, then security wouldn't be an issue.

• Brohoof 1

Wait...I'm NOT a German Health Inspector named Herr Shoobedoo?! Is my entire life a lie?!

I'm NOT pretending! I AM Herr Shoobedoo! I AM a licensed *cough*underpaid*cough* German Health Inspector!

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...
(edited)

Knowing me, I probably would do that. Only drawback is that my accent would probably be off.

Edited by Cash_In

• 4 years later...