Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How's your physical health?

Reecejackox

Well, I’m in perfect or at least damn near perfect shape I’d say. I don’t go to the gym often but I get a pretty good workout just from everyday things I do...working/playing in the Florida heat will keep you in shape lol. Plus, me having a job that keeps me on my feet all day helps a lot too. I eat pretty healthy except for the single sweet tea a day. :laugh: Or two....

Falling apart bit by bit despite my best efforts. Struggling to eat a lot because my throat keeps closing up on me and I almost choke, don't go for walks or exercise nearly as much because my leg is weird and get's pretty painful pretty fast, and I keep developing new health problems, including stomach and eye issues too. Throw on depression that steals all my motivation and anxiety which gives me panic attacks and I pretty much feel like my brain and body both want me dead before I hit 30.

The doctor's thoughts on most of these issues can be summed up as "I have no idea!". So yeah, fun.

• Brohoof 1

I'm in the best shape out of my entire life. I'm a tall dude, standing 6'2 feet tall having a muscular body, similar to that of a professional wrestler's body. For my diet, I typically eat foods that are high on protein and a fair amounts of carbohydrates to my diet.

Mondays-Tuesdays: I workout the muscle groups around my arms: Biceps, triceps, forearms, and shoulders.

Wednesdays-Fridays: I workout the legs, abdominal region, glutes, and chest. 

Saturdays-Sundays: I pretty much take it easy like lifting lighter weights and doing more reps to gain more muscle endurance or running a mile every 2 hours.

I follow these training regimes at least 3 times a month.

• Brohoof 1

With a healthy diet and daily exercise, I’m pretty much in a good shape and health wise. Plus one of my job require lots of lifting and footwork so that’s that.

• Brohoof 1

Not as good as 10 years ago, but I'd still say I'm in good health. I'd like to lose a few more pounds, eat better, that kinda stuff. I still take blood pressure medicine and something for my thyroid, since I've been having issues with it. A few achy joints here and there. All part of getting older, I guess.  :P

I'm better than I was for quite a while. The lingering effects of a very bad car accident.

(Me vs a tree...The tree won. No drinking and driving. I don't remember the accident, but the thought is I fell asleep))

My breathing is almost 100% back to normal. TV doctor shows never tell you that ventilating can cause respiratory damage! I no longer limp, and can walk miles with no problem! I'm married, and well, no problems there!

I'm doing great!

6 hours ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

I'm better than I was for quite a while. The lingering effects of a very bad car accident.

(Me vs a tree...The tree won. No drinking and driving. I don't remember the accident, but the thought is I fell asleep))

My breathing is almost 100% back to normal. TV doctor shows never tell you that ventilating can cause respiratory damage! I no longer limp, and can walk miles with no problem! I'm married, and well, no problems there!

I'm doing great!

I'm glad that you're doing well right now. :yay:

Curse that tree! :glimmer:

Id say im in good shape, my job require me to lift weight so i guess im good even with bad diet :mlp_icwudt:

I suffer frequent headaches, sometimes light ones, sometimes i might throw up by listening the word food.

I feel tired even with good sleep and my breathing rhytm is terrible

My physical health isn't terrible, but there's definitely room for improvement. I've spent a lot of time at the gym recently, which seems to be paying off. I'm definitely fitter than what I was a few months ago.

There could be room for improvement, but all in all I'm actually in decent physical health, especially considering that I'm pretty poor right now and mostly eat junk. Back sometimes hurts, my eyesight is not too great and slowly getting worse, and most nights I struggle with my sinuses. Other than that perfectly fine as far as I know... Though I am worried about kidney stones since my older brother had to get one pulled out a couple of years ago... :sealed:

could be better. because of my job i spend so much time in the chair that my knees are all crunchy and they hurt because my muscles are week to sustain my knees, i have hemos, my stress makes my immune system to be weak so i have to be careful, my i have irritable vowel syndrome, low blood pressure, insomnia, tiredness, back pain. ok... maybe i'm not that ok. but i try to eat as healthy as i can and walk whenever i can. i'm not fat either, so, that has to count for something.

Edited by Ittoni

Better than ever I'd say. Back around Easter of 2019 I decided to look into a Keto/Low carb diet after a friend I work with was starting it. I had heard of it but just thought it was some fad thing. My big thing was the research. I looked up studies referenced to things I came across to make sure it wasn't BS or something that would eventually actually cause some harm.

The differences have been quite suprising in 5 months. My skin has improved, sleeping and waking up is better, I have more energy, I've lost a little weight despite eating much more fat than I ever have in my life, my knees and wrist don't get sore as easily when strained. I'm also less irritable and my mood seems to be better overall.

Now at my job I am walking around all day , which is how it's always been since high school, but I only work out an average of 45 min a week currently due to being busy, but I've gotten better results than I have in these 5 months than when I used to work out like 4-6 hours a week!!!!! I'm now just under a 6 minute Mile which I've never been before and I'm 31 years old now!! :wau: This winter I'm actually going to work out probably like 6-7 hours a week (Since there's literally not much else to do here in Michigan's crap winter) and I think it's probably going to be ridiculous in a funny way by spring!

Some of the main things I do now: Saturdays I do cheat though.

• I cut out soda/pop like 90%
  • I cut way back on all sugar and grains.
  • I combine breakfast and lunch together by taking an earlier lunch at work
  • I eat more eggs (pasture raised organic), broccoli, and cauliflower.
  • I use olive oil and butter (grass fed organic) more then I ever did
  • I add bacon bits (lean) to a lot of stuff I made
  • I use mushrooms instead of noodles in stuff
  • I eat more walnuts and sunflower seeds
  • I take a little magnesium, potassium, selenium, and zinc
  • I try not to snack between meals which is easier now that I eat way less sugar overall

I really spend about the same on food. It's more nutritious and keeps you feeling full longer so you're not hungry often. I'm also eating out less and not buying junk snack food that I used to end up eating too much of for no reason anyway.

If you don't want to do all that, try at least cutting back on sugar and carbs and you will feel better.

Edited by Cirrus.

I am in good physical health. I am not at a weight that I want to be at but I am by no means overweight. Mental health? That’s a toss up. The panic disorder, major depressive disorder, and borderline personality disorder adds up XD

Physical health? ehh, getting better but I have a lot to deal with. Have lost a bunch of weight over the last year though. Sleeping is a tiny bit better but my sinuses are always messed up, my eyes are definitely getting a little worse and my knees always hurt when the weather changes. Of course, I'm trans so I'm taking estradiol, which just throws everything into chaos.

Best not to discuss mental health. Cause I am fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked.

I keep myself in good shape and exercise regularly, but to be honest I’m having some heart problems. The doctor did next to nothing about it and now I have an appointment at a different doc for second opinion. We’ll see how it goes.   

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Not great. I've actually been doing a better job about eating healthy (at least some vegetables and an apple each day), but I'm still not eating enough, and I think I've actually fallen back down to 120 pounds, which is not good. I just don't have the money to buy that much food, and I struggle to eat even 2k calories every day. I really should be eating 3k each day right now, but I just don't know if I can force myself to eat that much. I can't work out until I put on some weight first, so I'm lacking in the muscle department, too.

Edited by Booker

• 3 weeks later...