Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How's your physical health?

Reecejackox

My physical health is good, however, I am always expecting the worst case scenario. I will accept anything thrown my way. (It is not really an option anyways)

Mine's bad. I've been extremely low on food for the past month and mostly just eat grains and I'm extremely inactive because of that, but other than that I'm doing quite well. A positive mindset gets me through it though.

Gained a bit of weight but that's expected from being more inactive and staying at home more.  Just some pain in my foot beyond that but that's because of my flat feet, will probably get new inserts next month when I can afford the extra expense(I just use some dr scholl's inserts).  Not much besides that that's bothering me at the moment.

13 hours ago, Thuja said:

Gained a bit of weight but that's expected from being more inactive and staying at home more.  Just some pain in my foot beyond that but that's because of my flat feet, will probably get new inserts next month when I can afford the extra expense(I just use some dr scholl's inserts).  Not much besides that that's bothering me at the moment.

I've also struggled with foot pain like that as well! Why I cannot ever stand working in a factory because it's just none stop standing in one spot on hard concrete floors and by the end if a 12 hour shift it literally feels like bone is sticking through my foot.....

Despite my constant problems with eyes my physical health is pretty good. Surprisingly, I spend my days mostly sitting or lying without gaining any weight

• Brohoof 1

12 hours ago, Blivy said:

I've also struggled with foot pain like that as well! Why I cannot ever stand working in a factory because it's just none stop standing in one spot on hard concrete floors and by the end if a 12 hour shift it literally feels like bone is sticking through my foot.....

I hate plantar fasciitis

• Brohoof 1

I would say I've always been in great shape since I left university. At the moment, been have not a good hang of sleeping, but def. trying to sleep better.

I work out quite often and have a healthy diet. So yea. No abs, but working towards it. Pretty muscular legs. Nicely shaped pecs and upper back. Lower back is a little weak, but working on it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Improving (somewhat). I actually managed to gain two pounds, I spend an hour riding my bicycle once or twice a week when I go to the post office (that's actually gonna change now that USPS is offering package pick-up from home through Etsy), I've found some cheap healthy(er) meal recipes that I've been eating for a few weeks, and I'm trying to stick to a set sleep schedule. Honestly, I don't feel the slightest bit different than I did last month when I was comparatively very unhealthy, so I don't know. I guess my body is just built like a Ford Pinto or something.

• 2 months later...

It's a work in progress I have been trying to exercise more since I do have bit of a weight problem. And I am trying hard to abide by my new diet since I was diagnosed with celiac disease back in the fall. It's just a little harder to do since I am pretty much broke and jobless. I cannot work in the public since I am kinda high risk at getting covid so I have been trying to get as much gluten free food I can from the food pantry I visit.  But a plus is that my sciatica has improved a bit. :squee:

• 6 months later...

doing pretty bad right now. i mean i've never had a good working body but its definitely gotten worse over the couple years. i haven't been to a doctor or been vaccinated in forever i can't even remember the last time i did besides when i got food poisoning three times 2 years ago. i can barely walk and my spine constantly hurts because i believe i have a form of scoliosis (specifically lordosis) so i can barely stand or walk for longer than 30 minuettes without being in agony. my eyes lose vision randomly a lot some times too and can get extremely blurred and ive had problems with my eyes popping out the socket in the past. my skin hasnt been great either and keeps turning purple/grey randomly and i have permanent grey skin around my hand palms. also for some reason very random little red dots on my legs and arms ive never been able to figure out what it is?

body health bad but idc at least i have funny pony show to watch to forget about it 

Right at the moment something is definitely ‘off.’ I have heart problems which have been bothering me for over a year. I’ve been to the doc several times but no one seems to know what to make of it. I’m going to the hospital for a test and maybe they can figure something out for me. I have another physical condition at the moment which is somewhat outside the norm for me but it’s more of a natural change than a health problem so I won’t go into that.

• 7 months later...