1. 1. How physically fit are you?

• Fat like a meatball.
    • Chubby
    • Normal
    • Skinny like a pencil
    • Good looking
    • Ripped in muscle
    • I look like Dwanye Johnson (the Rock)

Not as fit as i should. Not chubby enough to be "chubby", but not thin enough to be normal. However, I still have good enough physical fitness like to take looooooong walks and trot half a mile or something. Also fit enough to carry somewhat heavy bags a few stories up, like 50kg or something bags.

• Brohoof 1

I am moderately physically fit. I don’t have the perfect body but I am able to do quite a bit of work before getting tired. I also have unnaturally muscular upper arms.

I'm thin, not in a particularly fantastic shape. I walk with a cane, and can't fully feel my right leg or my right foot, which makes taking stares a bit unsettling as I can't feel the steps beneath that foot and so I'm not always as settled on the step as I think I am. Heart problems and blood pressure problems keep me less active, though not inactive. For example, I was moving furniture over the weekend and managed fairly well during that time, but paid for it afterward.

All in all, not the worst off but not the best off.

Hmm~ i fell out of my work out regiment after hitting some dark times. But i'm pretty much falling back into it once more as one of my own personal goals. Though i still think i probably don't look that bad? who knows~ but yah

• 3 months later...

In the summer I'm pretty active but I've always been a bit skinny. But lately I don't exercise at all, mostly cause I hardly eat so I don't have any energy. I greatly value my health but it's hard to stay healthy these days.

• Brohoof 2

I'm a paragon of the human species.  I can run faster than Usain Bolt.  I can swim faster than Michael Phelps.  I can crush a bowling ball with one hand.  I climbed Mt. Everest naked.  I make Chuck Norris cry like a little girl.  I make Khan Noonien Singh look like the Pillsbury Dough Boy.

In all seriousness. I think I'm pretty good.  Above average I'd say.  I'm naturally thin, which I'm extremely grateful for.  I thank my lucky stars and don't take it for granted.  I eat pretty well, and I do a good bit to stay in shape, though not as much at the moment because of the quarantine...  :(

• Brohoof 2

I would say somewhere between ripped in muscle and “good looking,” which is a strange cuz someone could be buff and not be good looking just as someone could be fat and still be good looking. 

Not enough options here.

As of right now I my legs are pretty muscular. I can run 6 miles and do various leg exercises at home. I don’t have abs but do have a semi-flat stomach with formation. Been working on harder on getting the abs to show but gots to remove the small layer of fat. 

I don’t really want bigger arms/shoulders until lower body gets even bigger so don’t do too many upper body exercises anymore, and abs start showing, but do have somewhat muscular upper body. My chest and upper back specifically. I can move my pecs. 

• Brohoof 1

People at work call me skinny, a lot.  However I think I’m pretty normal. 

I like to jog, though lately I’ve been walking more instead of jogging.  But I’m fairly fit. 

• Brohoof 1

I'm healthy (good diet) and fairly fit since I do work out my arms and mostly run a lot. Summer I like going out for a swim about 20 lap weekends. And my metabolism ain't that bad either. It's all about training your body. 

I am not too fat. I'm alive, aren't I?

Off topic:

On 1/5/2020 at 9:25 PM, ShadOBabe said:

Fit as a fiddle, if that fiddle was an octobass...

32729F85-98F6-48BD-AA28-C84C9F5CED01.thumb.jpeg.33a13226b48fbe18505c9b8dc7f775f1.jpeg

I was fascinated by that thing so I looked at some videos. 

They don't sound that great for all the work and expense it must be to make one. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Fluttershutter said:

I was fascinated by that thing so I looked at some videos.

They don't sound that great for all the work and expense it must be to make one. :adorkable:

I know right? I saw it for the first time and immediately looked up vids as well.

Agreed. They don’t sound good on their own, but to be fair, they’re only meant to create a sort of backdrop noise to layer the sounds of other instruments on top of them.

I don’t exercise right now other than riding my bike for about a half hour every 1 or 2 days. I’m not very muscular but I’m not fat. I’m somewhat on the skinny side but not unhealthy skinny. I guess you could say I’m average healthy weight. :derp: 

• Brohoof 1

Still doing my daily walks for over an hour. I can tell I had problems with my legs a few months ago, but now they are back. And I just can't stop strolling

I’d say in between good looking and ripped. I’m a big guy and can lift a looooot of weight but unfortunately I have a somewhat thin layer of fat that covers all of it. So even though I’m scary I’m super soft lol