1. 1. How physically fit are you?

• Fat like a meatball.
    • Chubby
    • Normal
    • Skinny like a pencil
    • Good looking
    • Ripped in muscle
    • I look like Dwanye Johnson (the Rock)

I mean, I'm not fat or anything....... but I'm not very muscular either......... I'm that in-between kinda person, I'm husky, so I'm kinda thicker, but not necessarily fat. It's not like I'm weak or anything, I can lift heavy bags of mulch and large concrete pots no problem, I'm just not skinny or fat, just in-between. :)

• Brohoof 2

Muscular and big (I've got big legs and shoulders). Among my friends I'm one of the most muscular ones (unfortunately not one of the tallest, though!:scoots:) My body isn't entirely dry and full of muscles, though; I've also got a bit of fat, but I guess it's normal.

• Brohoof 2

I run three and half/four miles every day, lift weights, swim, bike, dance, and just generally work out, so I have muscles that show all over, but I'm still working to get "ripped." :grin: 

Unfortunately, as most of my hobbies are doing the listed things above, I tend to be a little bigger than most, due to muscle. I'm also on the taller side. So I wouldn't say I'm fat, but I'm relatively big. Not that that's a bad thing :)

• Brohoof 1

I'm 5'11" (180 cm) and I weigh 115 lbs (52 kg). Calling me a pencil would be an understatement. :please: Though some might consider me underweight, I just try not to consume more than I can burn... and considering how little I burn, that means I don't eat whole lot.

• Brohoof 1

I’m not the tallest guy but I’m happy where I am. I used to be the short guy. I’m like 5’10”. I weigh around 150 pounds. My parents are both very strong and that has passed down to my brother an I. I could never run long distances but I’m pretty quick. I play lacrosse and basketball.

• Brohoof 1

I'm alright I guess, My body's been through a lot in the past 2 years...From Ripped to Chubby to Toned . Right now, I'm at a place in my life where I can see myself in the mirror and I'm content. Back in the day, Nothing was ever enough...and sometimes I kinda miss having that dedication...but at least I'm not chubby anymore...Which was a pretty dark time...in a lot of aspects of my life o_o

1 hour ago, Lunar Glow said:

I run three and half/four miles every day, lift weights, swim, bike, dance, and just generally work out, so I have muscles that show all over, but I'm still working to get "ripped." :grin: 

Unfortunately, as most of my hobbies are doing the listed things above, I tend to be a little bigger than most, due to muscle. I'm also on the taller side. So I wouldn't say I'm fat, but I'm relatively big. Not that that's a bad thing :)

I. Need. To. See. You. And. Arm. Wrestle. You!

4 minutes ago, Lunar Glow said:

^_^ You’re going down, SonDash!

We'll see! :sneer:

I normally work out 3 times a day on my machine.

I also do ab exercises and work out my legs and calfs as well.

• Brohoof 1

I'm 6,2 and 153 pounds, I can bench press 105 pounds, hang clean 130 pounds, squat 175 pounds (I guess im pretty fit for a sophomore in high school :catface:)

I'm a bit chubby I guess you would say (something I will need to work on).

I am 6 foot so that is a plus.

• Brohoof 1

Right now, I'm slightly chubby and completely terrible when it comes to fitness. I can probably only jog for 8-10 minutes before stopping, I'm pretty poor in strength, I have unnoticeable muscles, and I'm just not physically fit in any way. :adorkable: To be fair, I have lost some weight for the last 2-3 years. I was really fat 2-3 years ago and pretty thin 5-6 years ago, so my weight has gone through its up and downs. I'm currently 5'11" and 180 lbs. Which, according to the BMI (which isn't very accurate but might be for me, considering how little muscles I have) is overweight by 0.1 in their unit. :)

• Brohoof 2

Im not. Its that simple. I am dangerously overweight for my size and am working on diet and exercise. Replacing smoking with comfort food was just as bad for my health. Now I gotta pay the price to fix it. 

I have quite a skinny build, tall and skinny I am :please:

I used to be embarrassed about it but nowadays I don't really care xD Especially considering no one else seems to care either.

Also how do I get put in the "good looking" build? :dash:

• Brohoof 1

I'm not strong, but I am just that "Perfectly Healthy" weight, as in the last time I checked I was in the middle of the normal on the BMI index!

I weigh about 112lbs last time I checked!

I am between 5"7' - 5"10' but I will have to get the measuring tape out to see how tall I am exactly