Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

health What are some health-related issues you deal with?

CandyCorn

Ever since I started exercising months ago my gerd has come back. I should go to the doctor to make sure it’s not something else but last time about five years ago  I spent all that money to be told they couldn’t find anything. So. I’ll just eat on tums. I don’t like to give doctors my money unless I absolutely have to. So unless this gets extremely terrible. I’m not going. 

I have titanium rodes screwed to my spine to keep it straight since I have a Scoliosis.

Since that surgery, I wasn't a weak organic being anymore... I was half human half machine... And with how heavy my back was when I woke, there was no doubt for me that I had the back of the Terminator. :secret:

I am easily prone to getting cold sores, practically every year, including nearly every month, they're really irritating as hell, I don't know why I'm so prone to them, and I'll be damned if they're ever was a permanent fix for it.

I just keep putting on lip balm for whenever I'm outside for a long period of time, it kinda helps a little.