Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

I got a Pinkie Pie train that I really never wanted to buy, Bought it anyway, And that Royal Pony Wedding DVD, I wish my local Target got the trading cards in.

Edited by DaddyCewlSterTube

(edited)

For anyone who lives in the United States, many Walmart stores have started putting up MLP displays for the "Pony Wedding" toys. Along with brushables of the mane six, Fashion Style Celestia and Luna, Twilight Sparkle's RC Car, and the castle playset, you can also get four different free posters. I just got Twilight Sparkle because I couldn't afford anything else at the moment. I also got two of each poster.

post-37-0-41008200-1344408477_thumb.jpg

Edited by Apple Bloom
  • Brohoof 1

Well after working up the courage to walk into Hot Topic, and then the courage to look at the Pony shirts, and then the Courage to ask my mom to buy one, then begging her when she learned they were 20 dollars, I finely got this beauty of a DJ-PON3 shirt.

post-4766-0-29487300-1344234475.png

My excitement was though the roof, even got a complement from a worker in Publix when I put it on after I got out of the mall. Now I just need to work up the courage to wear it to school.

Sweet! I just got that shirt too along with a new RBD shirt. Brings my shirt total up to four :lol:

post-7202-0-63075700-1344457912_thumb.jpg

Hopefully someday i'll find a cool Spitfire shirt... though I do have my eye on this one : http://www.redbubble...paint?p=t-shirt

Bought 6 blind-bag ponies today. Got special edition Pinkie Pie, two special edition Twilight Sparkles, special edition Rainbow Dash, an Applejack (that my son promptly took from me) and Lilly Blossom, because I read the number on the bag wrong. I could have sworn it was Fluttershy. It was disappointing.

I recently bought 5 packs of the mlp trading cards and they are awesome. Also I have to sayI love how on the time turner card they went out of their way to put timey wimey in the description. Doctor Who ftw

• Brohoof 1

So the numbers on the blind bags are GONE. I'm on to randomly grabbing a few each week now and I'll just customize the extras. Found two opened purple ones at TRU but left them. My latest purchase was my Derpy "I Just Don't Know What Went Wrong" shirt.

Fluttershy and applejack toys.

I thought about just buy fluttershy but then i realized that my applebloom toy need a big sis who could take care of her. Saw pinkie and rarity in the store too, but they are not really my favorite ponies and I already got rarity with wings. And pinkie was with a train so that was too expensive for me. Wanted twilight but they doesn't had her. And RD had I already so yeah.

Dat jacket. I would DIE for dat jacket. Seriously, I wish I could have these awesome things! And your shirt is just oozing with epicness.

I know they made jackets of some of the Mane 6 for females, but I didn't know they made jackets for males. Could I have a link please?

• Brohoof 1

half of the brony fandom is going to hate me but I think that jacket is really expensive for what it is, and is so unflattering and unfashionable that I wouldn't wear it ever. However the shirt is awesome, even though I don't like Vinyl Scratch, it looks good on you

• Brohoof 2

half of the brony fandom is going to hate me but I think that jacket is really expensive for what it is, and is so unflattering and unfashionable that I wouldn't wear it ever. However the shirt is awesome, even though I don't like Vinyl Scratch, it looks good on you

I got money to burn bro:3 it loos good on me! you telling me I'm ugly? :( .......... I'M NOT UGLY!!!*runs away crying*

I got money to burn bro:3 it loos good on me! you telling me I'm ugly? :( .......... I'M NOT UGLY!!!*runs away crying*

D: oh crap! no, i'm not saying that you're ugly D: ...is not you, is the jacket, I just don't like it :S

• Brohoof 1