Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the most expensive piece of pony merchandise you have bought?

Twilie

This poster. I paid sixty dollars for a medium sized version of it. I will be receiving it soon. I plan on putting it in a frame first before hanging it on my wall just to make it look nicer. So, I'll be spending more money on it. :)

flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Well, I've gotten a T-shirt from Hot Topic for a walloping $20. That's the most expensive and only piece of pony merch I own, besides a few silly little stickers I got a year ago.

I'm only ten so my mom decides what stuff I can have I wanted a RD plushie at BBW so bad i nearly gave up a Ninjini from skylanders but in the end I got a new headset for Xbox and thumpback and ninjini skylanders.
I am a collector for Skylanders so it was a rough decision.

There's an age restriction of at least 13 on this site S:

This poster. I paid sixty dollars for a medium sized version of it. I will be receiving it soon. I plan on putting it in a frame first before hanging it on my wall just to make it look nicer. So, I'll be spending more money on it. :)

img-1732071-1-flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg

This is one of the neatest posters I have seen! I'm super jealous... where did you get it from? 

The single most expensive thing ive bought to date would be my Derpy bag from welovefine Which was 35 dollars. However, ive spent somewhere over 120 on blindbags alone. So theres that as well.

The blindbag ponies are quite adorable... I have 36 of them and have probably spent over a hundred dollars on them also

o.o

• Brohoof 1

The blindbag ponies are quite adorable... I have 36 of them and have probably spent over a hundred dollars on them also

o.o

oh yes they are indeed.

If youve spent about 100 on them with only 36, then you must have been buying from Hot Topic or customs or something. Ive about 60+ and i do believe ive barely past that. Do you have any custom made ones?

oh yes they are indeed.

If youve spent about 100 on them with only 36, then you must have been buying from Hot Topic or customs or something. Ive about 60+ and i do believe ive barely past that. Do you have any custom made ones?

Well, I got most of them from Target and Walmart for about 2.50-3.00 a piece, and I have about 10 from hottopic.. I haven't bought any custom ones, but I have painted some myself :) I painted a rainbow dash one to fix her mane color because it was quite off and im in the middle of turning a background pony (of the pinke pie style) into sweetie belle 

Im trying to talk myself into getting a pair of Rainbow Dash socks i found on Poweruprewards.com.. their only 7,240 point, and i have over 29,000 :P

That and i have my eye on a Rainbow Dash Plushie at Amazon for like $10 or something

Well, I got most of them from Target and Walmart for about 2.50-3.00 a piece, and I have about 10 from hottopic.. I haven't bought any custom ones, but I have painted some myself :) I painted a rainbow dash one to fix her mane color because it was quite off and im in the middle of turning a background pony (of the pinke pie style) into sweetie belle 

Welp, that explains a good chunk of that. As im sure you know, Hot topic is expensive as balls. I stopped buying from them once I found Wal-Mart and Toys-R-Us. Also, no fair, my Target doesn't sell them. :c

Oh, neat. :wacko:

I envy you of your skill to paint them as you please.

But..didn't they make a Sweetie Bell? Like, in one of those packs of 3?

Welp, that explains a good chunk of that. As im sure you know, Hot topic is expensive as balls. I stopped buying from them once I found Wal-Mart and Toys-R-Us. Also, no fair, my Target doesn't sell them. :c

Oh, neat. :wacko:

I envy you of your skill to paint them as you please.

But..didn't they make a Sweetie Bell? Like, in one of those packs of 3?

Yeah I only bought ones at hottopic that I couldnt find at the other cheaper places... still I do agree, quite an expensive store

& I'm not sure if they made a sweetie belle... But  do have a my little pony fun case from cotsco that came with all of the mane 6+ the CMC's and spike for only $10 (they arent quite as cute as the blind bag figures though) 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm only ten so my mom decides what stuff I can have I wanted a RD plushie at BBW so bad i nearly gave up a Ninjini from skylanders but in the end I got a new headset for Xbox and thumpback and ninjini skylanders.

I am a collector for Skylanders so it was a rough decision.

. 11 feel your pain but at least when your older you get to go to the mall with your friends most fun ever plus pony mercy at geeky stores

Easily my Spitfire plushie, which came to $150. It's utterly show accurate, has a bad-ass pose, isn't in her Wonderbolt outfit like I prefer, and is all-around stitched masterfully. So, it's worth every dollar :D Come BronyCon next year, I may end up buying something even more expensive, but till then, this is what I got xP

Welp, that explains a good chunk of that. As im sure you know, Hot topic is expensive as balls. I stopped buying from them once I found Wal-Mart and Toys-R-Us.

Hot Topic, at least the one in the mall near where I leave, has the greatest deals of any store I've ever seen :P Everything is always on sale, and there's often buy one thing get something else for super cheap. Toys R Us is the expensive-as-shit store, around these parts.

A friend bought me a SDCC 2012 Derpy on ebay.  I'm not sure how much she spent on it, but I've seen them go for a fair amount.

Edited by NLR Information Minister

Ok so since we're speaking about stores, can anypony tell me, or has any idea if there is a store or online shop that ships to my country :( ( i live in Lebanon,its in the middle east...)

Amazon lists their standard shipping times to the Middle East, including Lebanon.  For something simple like a DVD it adds maybe 50% to the original price, but they use pretty reliable carriers.

Edited by NLR Information Minister

Hmm I have to say my most expensive piece of pony merchandise has to be my Rainbow Dash headphones which cost $30.00 at Hot Topic, I got to say it's worth it.

My most expensive pony merch would have to be my small Apple Bloom plush that I bought at BronyCon for $100. The quality of her though could probably be worth a lot more in my opinion. And is made of the softest material I've ever felt.

• Brohoof 2
  • Excited 1

The most expensive thing I paid for... I'm not sure. Maybe my SDCC exclusive Derpy which I paid about $50 for. The most expensive thing I own, however, is a BronyCon exclusive Rarity trading card. I got it for free at the convention, but I've seen it go for over $200 on eBay.

post-37-0-55015100-1377412341_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

The most expensive thing I paid for... I'm not sure. Maybe my SDCC exclusive Derpy which I paid about $50 for. The most expensive thing I own, however, is a BronyCon exclusive Rarity trading card. I got it for free at the convention, but I've seen it go for over $200 on eBay.

attachicon.gifcI5IU.jpg

I only paid around $35 at last year's Comic-Con for that toy.  All because I couldn't make it into the Hasbro Toy Shop booth.

But you got lucky compared to when it went up in price.  The Derpy Hooves toy from last year's Comic-Con is, without a doubt, the most expensive My Little Pony toy from Hasbro as of now. 

Even so, it maybe only worth it if you are in it for the collecting.  Other than that, the Funky Derpy toys or the upcoming MLP Set with Derpy in it is more worth it.

My most expensive pony merch would have to be my small Apple Bloom plush that I bought at BronyCon for $100. The quality of her though could probably be worth a lot more in my opinion. And is made of the softest material I've ever felt.

Must have pictures! One does not merely talk about plushies.

Now that I think about it, the only MLP thing I've ever actually bought was a ticket to Equestria Girls :unsure: I should really buy the season 1 and 2 DVDs just to support, but it feels stupid since I'd never watch them. Saved youtubes are so much more convenient. I suppose I could buy itunes episodes though, and just spend as much as I feel like since they're too overpriced to buy all.

But I have spent a lot on fanart supplies. A little over $100 on minky for plushies, although it would be a lot less if I could buy less than 1/2 yard of each color. (Twilight and Rainbow are made from my sister's stash of fleece, and thus basically free)

post-9686-0-12450100-1377420015_thumb.jpg

And the most expensive, my sun & moon guitar... which was still only $150 in materials, but a whole lot of work so it would be closer to 10 times that if I were to sell it :) It's not quite done yet though, and I can't really work on it until winter when the humidity goes down.

post-9686-0-28913400-1377418474_thumb.jpg

post-9686-0-28913400-1377418474_thumb.jpg

post-9686-0-12450100-1377420015_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 4

• 3 weeks later...

I've only been a fan since June but I can't begin to count how much merchandise I've bought...

Anyway, the most expensive thing I've bought was a special double card lot on eBay for $300. It was the Series 1 Rainbow Dash promo card and a Series 2 Pinkie Pie collectors box autographed card. For a single item though, the most expensive would be the Series 1 Rarity promo card for $280.

• Brohoof 2