Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the most expensive piece of pony merchandise you have bought?

Twilie

Im the same way... Ive probably spent a few hundred on MLP cards. Its easy to when you want the good cards like golds and promos. 

Then it leads to the question, what do we do when all the cards are collected? What's our initial purpose in collecting the cards? ^^

I'm a little conservative when it comes to spending money, so the only piece I have is my Applejack t-shirt, which cost me $25 plus shipping, fondling, and exchange rate.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/67889-custom-rainbow-dash-plushie-review/

My Rainbow Dash Plushie was $490. Its completely worth it though. It seems like most of the custom/handmade plushies on deviantart are higher in price.

Curse you and your piles of money!

I paid 20$ for my Dash plushie, it could be a lot better.  Still better quality than Hasbro's official merch though.

My Build a Bear Rarity cost upwards of $40 when I ordered her :D I ordered a dress, though, and then S&H :D

I usually spend about $50 on each go around of merch, though, so that's the most expensive singular piece of merch I own :D

It might change to the 4DE Rarity when she comes out, though, because I plan on getting fancy shipping that's going to bump up the cost quite a bit :D

I bought a £50 canvas painting of Derpy last year at BUCK con. I don't feel bad about it though, in fact I bought one of Trixie as well on last day :)

Well lets see, I probably spent around $30 at Hot topic buying the Twilight/Aj deck plus 2(or 3) premier boosters like 3 weeks ago.

Then a week after I bought like 5 boosters (or 6) at Hot topic again for like $20-25.

This friday, I had went to Toys"R"Us to buy 5 Canterlot Nights boosters for around $20.

Then went to DNA Comics to buy the Celestia/Rd deck for like $20.

It was all worth it ^_^

I bought a Luna plushie at Midwest Brony Fest this year for $75. If tattoos count as merch, I spent $300 on a tattoo of Luna's cutie mark. Tattoos on the Vegas Strip are hella expensive.

I would say that in a way, yes, tats count as merch!

I bought a Luna plushie at Midwest Brony Fest this year for $75. If tattoos count as merch, I spent $300 on a tattoo of Luna's cutie mark. Tattoos on the Vegas Strip are hella expensive.

you should post a picture of your tattoo, i wanna see

c:

(edited)

My cutie mark accurate AJ from Hot Topic, came in the mail yesterday. In combination with her, single CM Derpy, & incorrect colored RD I spent close to 40 dollars (tax and shipping included.)

Also bought a leather Applejack wrist band at Sodak Con on Saturday for $10. Hand made and looks real nice, even without the hat. Gunna have the vendor custom make me another of Vinyl Scratch.

post-26946-0-54934600-1401852765_thumb.jpg

post-26946-0-16425600-1401852781_thumb.jpg

Edited by DerpyVinyl

My cutie mark accurate AJ from Hot Topic, came in the mail yesterday. In combination with her, single CM Derpy, & incorrect colored RD I spent close to 40 dollars (tax and shipping included.)

Also bought a leather Applejack wrist band at Sodak Con on Saturday for $10. Hand made and looks real nice, even without the hat. Gunna have the vendor custom make me another of Vinyl Scratch.

That wrist band is all kinds of awesome! I'm hoping to get the metal dog tag of Applejack so I have something to wear showing my fandom :)

I've been wanting to order Funko AJ, but it would cost around $50+ so far to ship to the UK :(

I've been wanting to order Funko AJ, but it would cost around $50+ so far to ship to the UK :(

I could get you one at my local Hot Topic and mail it to you for less than 30 if your interested c: