Who should be the villain of "Twilight's Kingdom"?

Forlong

75 users have voted

1. 1. Who should be the villain of "Twilight's Kingdom"?

• Queen Chrysalis
    • King Sombra
    • The Pony of Shadows/Nightmare Forces
    • The Windigos
    • Another draconequus
    • Sunset Shimmer
    • Other (explain in post)

I know! I know!...ok no...this would just be unfair beyond belief, but I guess someone wants Equestria wiped off the map.

Galatcia_Ponies_by_Galaxia.jpg

I will say this out the box the villain to Twilight Sparkle's kingdom is herself what better way then to have discord go play Cheshire cat play with her head friend trying to get her attention stressful break point goes over board goes tries things her way ponyvill does not like it she just ignores it thinking she knows better. (no it is just a thought and my thought are incorrect anyways.)

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Slenderpony.

Or smooze.

Although I'm not surprised to see so many people wish queen Cheeseholelegs to return.

Edited by Declen

Seeing how Celestia told Discord himself to deal with this villain I don't think its Queen Chrysalis since The only reason she veated celestia was because of Shining Armors love.

This new villain is going to be as strong if not stronger than Discord

Discord is not very trustworthy, and I expect him to cause some trouble, but I really bet that someone else is behind it. Since I have a theory that Celestia and Luna's castle in the Everfree is going to be Twily's, I'm betting for the Pony of Shadows to be the villain

• Brohoof 2

Well, whoever or whatever it is, it has to be strong enough to warrant the other princesses giving power to Twilight, and making her pony Jesus.

Well let me summarize this "I am sure this will be very prominent in Equestria's future" "Well I have heard all the good you have done Twilly might like to check it out." "What happened!?" "You did this I didn't want to believe it but why?" "Well many of us are not happy about this so we have been well doing other thing." "I'm sorry applejack for your action I have to send you to the dungeons!?"  Twist and turn are his master plan and it will start where it began. Now I feel so nerdy like willy Wonka nerdy.

I would love to say Chrysalis, but she's an entity that feeds off of love, and unless you want Flash Sentry x Twily to become canon in the show, it's probably not going to happen.

I say we need a new villain. Not only would there be more fresh characters being placed in the show, but more to work with in the fan works side of the fandom  ;)

Tirek from the first generation MLP. 

I have a friend who believes the villain may be Tirek. Who else would be so powerful that they'd require Twilight to have all of the princesses power to defeat them? Also, Rainbow Power. If I remember, Tirek used reverse rainbows or something like that. 

It very well could be Tirek. It'd be so awesome if it was!

• Brohoof 3

It'll be Megatron, because Hasbro wants to sell more toys, so they came up with a crazy crossover line!

Then, when Twilight gets all the powers of the other princesses, Hasbro's R&D department shows up, and reveals they're the true villains!

• Brohoof 4

This topic is not so simple it seems at least it is not going to be a big pink hippo or some duck with a cashew.

You're wrong. You're all wrong. I was right! I has proof!

590710__safe_oc_hub+logo_wat_transformer

Equestria is doomed!

• Brohoof 2

you know what would be funny if, in case the Pony of Shadows is the villain, Patrick Stewart should voice him, so Star Trek Next Generation and Castlevania Lords of Shadow have a shout-out, WITH THE VOICE ONLY  :wacko:

Explanation

Star Trek: Discord is pretty much the equestriani Q, and Patrick Stewart voicing the Pony of Shadows will bring tears of you to Captain Picard and Q fans

CV LoS: Castle-Mane-Ia is a shout out to the CV series, with the Pony of Shadows being a shout out to the Lords of Shadows, from, ehhhh...... Lords of Shadows series. Zobek, the last of them, was voiced by Patrick Stewart 

New villain. It's been so long since we've had a new one in FiM (Sunset doesn't count), and I really want something fresh-ish.

I will accept Mark Hamill, Jim Cummings, or Tim Curry as the voice of the new villain. Wait, maybe we don't have to choose...

attachicon.gifs4 villain.png

Since chimeras are cannon, that's entirely possible.

It should be Queen Chrysalis, all the while, disguised as Trixie or Sunset, just to throw everyone off.

Except for 25% of people who voted on this thread.

NIGHTMARE CHRYSALIS, FRIENDS.

img-2497021-1-silly_applejack_animation_

You're wrong. You're all wrong. I was right! I has proof!

img-2497978-1-590710__safe_oc_hub%20logo

Equestria is doomed!

You have opened Pandora's Box.  You shouldn't have done that.

Except for 25% of people who voted on this thread.

But she could totally make everyone thing it's Sunset or Trixie for 90% of the plotline.

You have opened Pandora's Box.  You shouldn't have done that.

Go big or go home!