Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Circulation

Azura

(edited)

Misha looked a bit confused as to what Sayaa was doing for a moment. "A rapier, I didn't use it too much except for training at the time. But it it was incredibly sharp. I originally got it from a fight to the death with a metal esper. It's served me well when needed so far." Misha explained, trying to deduce what Sayaa was doing. However he figured it had to do with making a past model of him.

Edited by Waluigi Time

Misha looked a bit confused as to what Sayaa was doing for a moment. "A rapier, I didn't use it too much except for training at the time. But it it was incredibly sharp. I originally got it from a fight to the death with a metal esper. It's served me well when needed so far." Misha explained, trying to deduce what Sayaa was doing. However he figured it had to do with making a past model of him.

The magic melted into a flock of doves that exploded into confetti that fell into a sphere in her hand. She then made it into a cat with fancy Misha-like atire and made it purr in his lap. "Practicing," she says, when she sees his look. "So now it's like your pimpcane?"

Hikari was somewhat listening to Misha and his life story but was distracted by an apartment in particular that was available for purchase or rent. It's on the 72th floor and had an amazing overview of the entire city. "Hey, Misha. How about this apartment? It looks amazing!" She said as she turned her phone around and showed him. "What do you think?" Hikari asked him in particular since he was the one who was paying for it. The price tag was a hefty $6500.

(OOC: It's similar to USD, if you're wondering what currency we're using in this world and how much each dollar is worth.)

(edited)

Misha looked at the cat in his lap. "An entertaining way of practicing if I do say so myself." He commented as he looked over to his cane. "I suppose that about sums it up. Magic is my specialty, however nothing beats the old school feel of using a blade or firing a gun if the situation isn't severe enough to justify vaporizing everything in the vicinity. I tend to try to disguise my weapons as best as possible for a surprise however. Sword in a cane, knives in the tips of my shoes, switchblade pen, stuff like that. Makes getting through security with them far easier too." He added before he turned his attention to Hikari. "Looks good to me, since we already got fifteen thousand notes from Lily's ATM trip the price wont be a problem either. View should help with directions too." He finished as he walked over to the door. "Either way if we've settled on the place we should probably get going. Sayya, you want to ride shotgun with me? After all a few of you are missing cars." 

Edited by Waluigi Time

Misha looked at the cat in his lap. "An entertaining way of practicing if I do say so myself." He commented as he looked over to his cane. "I suppose that about sums it up. Magic is my specialty, however nothing beats the old school feel of using a blade or firing a gun if the situation isn't severe enough to justify vaporizing everything in the vicinity. I tend to try to disguise my weapons as best as possible for a surprise however. Sword in a cane, knives in the tips of my shoes, switchblade pen, stuff like that. Makes getting through security with them far easier too." He added before he turned his attention to Hikari. "Looks good to me, since we already got fifteen thousand notes from Lily's ATM trip the price wont be a problem either. View should help with directions too." He finished as he walked over to the door. "Either way if we've settled on the place we should probably get going. Sayya, you want to ride shotgun with me? After all a few of you are missing cars."

"Sounds guch." She grins and hops up to follow him, weaving the cat enchantment back into a magic ball, which she allowed to dissipate. "Magiparty!" she adds happily, taking out her book of spells. She thumbs through it and stops on the page of her newest summoning contractee.

Misha pulled out his phone and found the same apartment as before. He made a mental note of the directions to it and then turned back to Hikari. "Alright, we better get going. If I arrive there first I'll be parked outside the place until the rest of us show up." He commented as he exited the building and walked over to his car. He unlocked the door and the passenger side door for Sayaa and entered, starting up the car afterward. There was a GPS in his Bentley, so he started it up and put a waypoint on the apartment building to help him throughout the city. "Seems we'll be going for a bit of a roadtrip, eh? Anything important you want to do on the way there." He asked Sayaa.

• Brohoof 1

"Well... to be honest. If it's not to much... could we get some fast food? I haven't had any decent fast food in a long time. Like.... six months." She gets in with him and yawns. "After that, a shower and a nap would do me wonders. I know it doesn't sound lavish, but to the homeless it's perfect." She yawns and places the boom box she'd been carrying behind the seat.

"Well, lets get going. If anyone needs a ride, I've got an extra seat. I'll be heading to a mall nearby to grab some supplies and food so whoever comes with me will be accompanying me." Hikari said with a smile before she turned around and headed out of the building, taking out her phone and sending Misha a text.

"You can pay the person who is renting their apartment directly if you have a credit card and they'll send you a 12-digit code that'll unlock the door if I'm correct. The building is relatively new and it has all the latest technology, and since we've got a rather skilled tech esper, that should be a plus for us if she manages to hack into their system." She sent it privately to Misha only.

Hikari took out her keys and stood beside her car, waiting to see if anyone would follow her or if she'll go alone. 'I don't mind shopping alone, but it would be nice to have someone around.' She thought as she stood idly beside her car and waiting for Misha's reply.

"Sure, sounds fine to me. You'll probably want to take that nap once we get to the apartment though. Unless you're fine with sleeping in the car." Misha said as he fiddled with the Gps and a list of fast food places from an app came up on the screen. "Your choice, I'm not a picky eater as long as they don't explicitly sell corndogs or something." He said as he waited. 

Misha got the text from Hikari and pulled out his phone, reading carefully before responding. "Good thing I haven't starting driving yet or we might be out in the ditch right now." He said to Sayaa before he texted back. "Mkay. Should there be some sort of front desk guy I pay? Or am I going to have to hunt down this person myself?" He asked.

Hikari quickly replied Misha. "You could always call him by the number provided on the page and meet up with him in person so you can pay him with cash." She suggested to him before she unlocked her car and got in. Hikari revved up her car and relaxed in the comfort of the air conditioning as she sat back and waited.

Lily knocks on the door to Hikari's car, "Mind if I ride with you? I don't have a car and I'd rather not walk. Shopping sounds fun, but I really can't wait to see the place you picked for us to stay. I'm sure it's amazing..." She waits for Hikari to respond, then decides to take initiative and enter the car herself, opting to let Hikari kick her out rather than let her in.

"Sure, sounds fine to me. You'll probably want to take that nap once we get to the apartment though. Unless you're fine with sleeping in the car." Misha said as he fiddled with the Gps and a list of fast food places from an app came up on the screen. "Your choice, I'm not a picky eater as long as they don't explicitly sell corndogs or something." He said as he waited. 

Misha got the text from Hikari and pulled out his phone, reading carefully before responding. "Good thing I haven't starting driving yet or we might be out in the ditch right now." He said to Sayaa before he texted back. "Mkay. Should there be some sort of front desk guy I pay? Or am I going to have to hunt down this person myself?" He asked.

"Is that a Shake 'n Bake? Can we go? Chocolate shake and a cheese burger?" Her face was all but pressed against the glass as she eye'd down her favorite fast-food diner. It had a bit of a retro feel, but that was kinda what she liked about it. It helped her feel a bit farther away from her problems.

Misha looked out the window over to the restaurant. "Oh... I suppose that works too." He said as he drove the car over into it's parking lot. He went through the drive thru, inspecting the menu until he heard a worker speak and ask him what he wanted. "Two cheese burgers, and two chocolate shakes, that'll be all." He said, figuring he'd keep it simple. He drove up to the second window and paid, and then got the food and left the parking lot and off to the apartments. He passed Sayaa's food over and got to eating his own cheeseburger. 

Hikari noticed Lily knocking at the window and saying something outside before getting in. She's got a brief idea on what she said and so she decided head straight towards the mall that was just a few minutes away. Hikari drove nice and steadily towards her destination.

Misha looked out the window over to the restaurant. "Oh... I suppose that works too." He said as he drove the car over into it's parking lot. He went through the drive thru, inspecting the menu until he heard a worker speak and ask him what he wanted. "Two cheese burgers, and two chocolate shakes, that'll be all." He said, figuring he'd keep it simple. He drove up to the second window and paid, and then got the food and left the parking lot and off to the apartments. He passed Sayaa's food over and got to eating his own cheeseburger. 

Sayaa happily slurped her milkshake, saying "Thank you Misha!" She smiled at him and sighed, leaning the seat back a bit. "What I don't understand about your backstory is how you got assasination into your head as a possible career choice," she adds, searching for a topic of conversation.

(edited)

Misha thought for a moment as he turned the corner on the street. He took a sip of his shake and suddenly spoke. "Desperation would be the best way to describe it." He commented. "Morden isn't the most friendly place to be. Opportunities are at best, scarce. So I taught myself magic and soon started working for the government. I had to use force to get myself anywhere good back in Dracholt. Eventually I was put to work as an assassin." He explained. "First job didn't go as well as I had hoped. Had to kill some rich guy who was plotting against the government. Everything went fine up until I was leaving. I had sped out into the highway in a car to avoid getting chased by his guards. My joy was quickly interrupted when a clinically insane tech esper police officer shot a bazooka at me for speeding. My car did a full front flip before it landed on its back and slid to a stop. It was worth it to see the chief of police practically kissing my shoes in apology afterwards. Now I have to work with that Fruitloop back at the headquarters though." Misha finished.

Edited by Waluigi Time

Misha thought for a moment as he turned the corner on the street. He took a sip of his shake and suddenly spoke. "Desperation would be the best way to describe it." He commented. "Morden isn't the most friendly place to be. Opportunities are at best, scarce. So I taught myself magic and soon started working for the government. I had to use force to get myself anywhere good back in Dracholt. Eventually I was put to work as an assassin." He explained. "First job didn't go as well as I had hoped. Had to kill some rich guy who was plotting against the government. Everything went fine up until I was leaving. I had sped out into the highway in a car to avoid getting chased by his guards. My joy was quickly interrupted when a clinically insane tech esper police officer shot a bazooka at me for speeding. My car did a full front flip before it landed on its back and slid to a stop. It was worth it to see the chief of police practically kissing my shoes in apology afterwards. Now I have to work with that Fruitloop back at the headquarters though." Misha finished.

"The clinically insane esper, or the cop? And Misha, do you feel you have lost the capacity for friendship, or is friendship something your just not looking for right now?" She take her burger out of the wrapper and begins eating it, smiling at the taste.

Lily relaxes slightly in the seat as the comforting roar of the car's engine surrounds her. Her mind interfaces with the vehicle's onboard computer system, altering various settings for a more  powerful and smoother ride as much is possible. The fabrication back home was more or less home, now came for the hard part... The part where she convinced an unsuspecting shipping company to send the parts of a technically-illegal weapon into Novarius and to the group's new apartment. Standard practice in the weapon business, but still every bit as difficult as when she started.

(edited)

"The esper... They're quite hard to take care of too, and I can't get them to leave me alone either. But as long as they still pay me I don't really mind having to spend my work hours socializing instead of driving eight hours just to strangle someone in their sleep." He continued with a sigh as he finished his cheeseburger. He took another sip of his shake before he thought of her second question. "Little bit of column A little bit of column B. Long ago relations with others were something I practically dreamed of having. However nobody else seemed to like me no matter how much I tried. So I just grew to hate everyone besides myself instead. In fact for my whole life in Morden no one has ever legitimately tried to befriend me besides the person who also blew up my car." He finished as he pulled out his phone and got the number to the apartments owner up. 

Edited by Waluigi Time

"The esper... They're quite hard to take care of too, and I can't get them to leave me alone either. But as long as they still pay me I don't really mind having to spend my work hours socializing instead of driving eight hours just to strangle someone in their sleep." He continued with a sigh as he finished his cheeseburger. He took another sip of his shake before he thought of her second question. "Little bit of column A little bit of column B. Long ago relations with others were something I practically dreamed of having. However nobody else seemed to like me no matter how much I tried. So I just grew to hate everyone besides myself instead. In fact for my whole life in Morden no one has ever legitimately tried to befriend me besides the person who also blew up my car." He finished as he pulled out his phone and got the number to the apartments owner up. 

"Ohh... so then Señor Rocket Launcher is like your partner... Hmmm, well I kinda need a job. And I can kill people. I don't really like to though." She scratches her face, shrugs, and eats the rest of her burger. "But if I get to eat like this all the time I could probably do it. My parents would be pissed but I haven't seen them in ages. And they have no control over me anymore seeing as I'm drinking age..."

(edited)

"Pretty much, my other partner died and I didn't really need them anymore either. So they set me up with my long lost car destroyer recently. Now it seem I'm the trainer instead this time. However she isn't an assassin and instead more of a glorified police officer, so we have to go on much more frivolous tasks. I'm not strictly an assassin either, so they can make me." He said as he flipped his phone screen away from the number and into a photo album. All of the pictures depicted Misha and another person standing right next to him with varying scenes behind them. As compared to Misha's bored face the other's was positively ecstatic.

It was a slightly taller than average girl with a normal body shape that looked about twenty three. She had slightly below shoulder lengrth blue hair that matches the color of the same blue painted on police cars. She had bright red eyes with bangs that seemed to often cover up her left eye. The clothing she was was clearly military based. A forest camo winter jacket with a black fur collar, light blue dress shirt with rolled up sleeves, skinny black pants, and black leather boots.

"Helping out the law enforcement with various things, bodyguarding, accompanying military operations are just a few examples. She makes me take pictures at every mission to remember them. I never knew someone could be so excited to stand guard out in front of a building" Misha explained. 

"...You don't quite look like you're of drinking age?" Misha commented afterwards.

Edited by Chickey

Hikari looked over at Lily and noticed that she was busy thinking about something, but she didn't bother asking her. Hikari approached the mall, driving up to the mall's parking lot. "Hey Lily, is there anything you'd like to buy? This mall is quite large." She asked as she carefully parked her car near the entrance to the mall.

"Pretty much, my other partner died and I didn't really need them anymore either. So they set me up with my long lost car destroyer recently. Now it seem I'm the trainer instead this time. However she isn't an assassin and instead more of a glorified police officer, so we have to go on much more frivolous tasks. I'm not strictly an assassin either, so they can make me." He said as he flipped his phone screen away from the number and into a photo album. All of the pictures depicted Misha and another person standing right next to him with varying scenes behind them. As compared to Misha's bored face the other's was positively ecstatic.

It was a slightly taller than average girl with a normal body shape that looked about twenty three. She had long blue hair split into parts that matches the color of the same blue painted on police cars. Even though it came down to her lower back it was tied in a band below her neck. Giving her the appearance of shoulder length hair. She had bright red eyes with bangs that seemed to often cover up her left eye. The clothing she was was clearly military based. A forest camo winter jacket with a black fur collar, light blue dress shirt with rolled up sleeves, skinny black pants, and black leather boots.

"Helping out the law enforcement with various things, bodyguarding, accompanying military operations are just a few examples. She makes me take pictures at every mission to remember them. I never knew someone could be so excited to stand guard out in front of a building" Misha explained. 

"...You don't quite look like you're of drinking age?" Misha commented afterwards.

"Yeah, I guess. Smoking age. I get them confused sometimes. But I can look drinking age," she yawns and snaps herr fingers and seems to age a good five years. "Illusions and such." She reverts herself back to normal and returns to her shake. "So do you dislike the car-wrecker? She seems to like you plenty."

"I see... I suppose that fixes that. Smoking's no good for you though." Misha said with a chuckle. "Ehhhhhh, I don't dislike her. Her personality has probably kept me sane in the past year. But due to the fact we differ so greatly in that same field I often find her actions to be an annoyance. She aims to help people no matter who they are even if she isn't the best at it. I on the other hand aim to not do that. Even so, it was smart for them to pair her with me. She makes up for what I lack in ballistic attacks and utility. I make up for her lack of magical power and killing intent." Misha turned another corner. "She just likes everything, I'm definitely no exception."

"Everything except for giving speeding tickets, I suppose. And yes, smoking is bad." She clears her throat and in an overly dramatic voice adds, "Drugs are bad, mmmmmmkay?" She sets her shake down, "They pick up yet, or are we still homeless?" She boredly draws finger-neon paintings in the air.

"I see... I suppose that fixes that. Smoking's no good for you though." Misha said with a chuckle. "Ehhhhhh, I don't dislike her. Her personality has probably kept me sane in the past year. But due to the fact we differ so greatly in that same field I often find her actions to be an annoyance. She aims to help people no matter who they are even if she isn't the best at it. I on the other hand aim to not do that. Even so, it was smart for them to pair her with me. She makes up for what I lack in ballistic attacks and utility. I make up for her lack of magical power and killing intent." Misha turned another corner. "She just likes everything, I'm definitely no exception."