request My OC in some kind of Revolutionary War-era punishment

Wind Chaser

I will be in Williamsburg and AFK for the next week or so, and just so happens I haven't done anything with my OC in a while, so I wanted to see if I could get anything of my OC on the wrong end of some kind of Revolutionary War-era torture or punishment.

I made this thing last night, I did it very quickly and I have yet to color or fix it. The mane and facial expression are a bit awkward because I was working late at night with the NASCAR race on TV at the same time.

post-24452-0-70090900-1397406428_thumb.jpg

Here's a better one of my OC for reference: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/wind-chaser-r5982

Edited by WindChaserPegasus

I like his facial expression. Basically, "oh my gawsh, get me outta here!". Those houses have a lot of windows. What are the charges?

Oh yes, it appears he is a blank flank.

Edited by Super80 Wolf

img-18807-1-EVnkzff.png

Sig by Wolf, Handwriting by SparklingSwirls

(edited)

I like his facial expression. Basically, "oh my gawsh, get me outta here!". Those houses have a lot of windows. What are the charges?

Oh yes, it appears he is a blank flank.

Well, some of the windows are actually doors, I didn't have the time to make the background look good.

And I've been a blank flank for a long time. I've waited so long that I've tried to sell my flank just to get something on there.

There are no charges, just a photo op gone bad. XD

Edited by WindChaserPegasus