Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your reaction if Season 5 was cancelled?

Tabe

I'd get up and kick something, then get back to spending my entire time on the computer browsing Youtube and playing F2P Steam games.

You are disappoint?  :blink:  Uh..Huh....

There's just this thing... about Doctor Who... No, just no.

Remember, always try to use as many applicable memes/references as possible in a post.

YOU SUDDENLY REALIZE THAT THIS TOPIC HAS NOW BECOME A DISCUSSION BETWEEN TWO PEOPLE, AND HOLDS NO RELEVENCE TO THE ORIGINAL POST.

If they cancelled Season 5?

I'll try to find another good show, then, or I could work on my own stuff. However, MLP is going to be a tough act to follow considering it got almost everything right.

If Season 5 were canceled, thus ending the long run of MLP:FiM...

Well, I would definitely be crestfallen. True, all good things come to an end, but I really hope it doesn't happen right away. I just joined this fandom and forum! I just got here! :please:

• Brohoof 1

Huh, people seem to take something like this better than I thought they would. Shows what I know.

Anyway, I'd probably say something like this:

"Whoa, um... that's... unexpected, I guess. Oh well. At least it ended on a strong note, rather than go downhill. Sure there are a few unfinished story arcs, but it ended with Twilight saving the world form a Tyrant. I can't really complain.

I guess I'll continue watching Legend of Korra- Whaaaaaaaaat?!?!? Seriously Nickelodeon?? Legend of Korra is online only, and not available in my country!? Are you NUTS!?

Now I have nothing to watch. :( "

• Brohoof 1

I'd probably have to make another video.

Um...To give context about that; a few years ago, before Season 2 came out, my friend asked me what my reaction to Season 2 being cancelled would be. I made this video.

I was smiling and chuckling to myself throughout this whole video, but as soon as he said the line "That was an overreaction," I freaking lost it... HAHAHA oh man, my sides... 

It won't be...

But, if there was a chance that it was, I don't think I'd mind too much actually... season 4's finale was such an amazing end to the season and tied up pretty much all lose ends throughout it, so I'd be pretty satisfied with what we have already. :)

Oh, I posted on this thread when it was titled "What Would You Do if MLP Got Cancelled".

Now, it's if season 5 got cancelled.

Hm.. Well, I would definitely be upset.

Well, I'd be disappointed by it, maybe even a bit sad at first, but I'd get over it. I would miss seeing new episodes and finding out what the wonderful writing staff has up their sleeves.

There is life outside of MLP, so there are other things to get into. :)

I would had been upset without a proper ending and cried for an hour, and watch "The Big Bang Theory' to cheer me up for a while. But no other show is as 20% cooler then MLP:Fim or even MLP:EQ. But I would stay in the fandom for a good while. Then move on as life moves on, because the show as shown me things that I learnt from, that forever changes me.

I'd be salty for 15 minutes, and then I would get over it.

I'd also have a good chuckle from the attention whores people quitting the fandom.

Edited by Teller
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...