Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private (FoE) Old Friend Paths

notten1

@@Skycoaster,

I took a deep breath before letting out a deep sigh. She has no idea the shit that stallion has put me thought just in the one day I have known him. I should explain things to her, but... there is one big thing that I have to do first. I have to show her I really care. And that I won't just turn around and stab her in the back. So before I say anything, I lay down next to her and hug her.

"Look, I promise you, I would never hurt you. You were the first pony to be nice to me in a little while. Or... well Line was nice to me at first, but then she started being a big jerk to me and kept abandoning me. Then that stallion, I have been nothing but nice to him and all he does in insult me and call me a whore for no reason. And you saw this morning. He attacked me first. And when he roped you into all this and said that I was only with you to bring you into bed with me. I just snapped. I couldn't take his shit any longer and I just let loose." I say, letting out all the frustration that had accumulated these past two days. "I mean... all I want is to have some attention. That's all. But those two fuckers keep abandoning me. Even when Line, a pony I thought was my friend, chose to stay with that celestia forsaken stallion for no reason. How is it that you can be a complete fucker to one pony and then turn around and act completely different to another?"

(edited)

I'm confused. There, I said it. I know that there's something, yet... I just don't know. My tears began to dry up, it was less time than usual. We have to get going, but I need to get this certained through, I don't know if he knows anything about me. I wanted to get this done... for.. for.. the good of the ponies here. I want to get... you know what screw it, I can't think anymore. I'm just consumed by anything that I'm holding or looking at right now. I felt his chest, his blood and... his warmth. I felt something.. warm, come up from my chest... it was warm and felt uplifting, I... felt... happy? I felt warm inside, there were bubbles dragging themselves up, I felt good! I felt like I was a being part of something. I feel... love... 

My face, felt red. I felt nothing I've felt before! I... I didn't know what to do, I wanted to get going though, but I knew I wanted to give a sweet goodbye too, you know, for now. It's not like I'm leaving him. I lifted my head up, I wiped my tears on his Coat. Then face, blushing more than ever before, gave him a small kiss on the cheek. Then I was, well embarrased, but... ehm... tried to keep it in, so I just walked, looking behind be quite often on the way to the shack.

Edited by notten1

@@notten1

All the facial expressions that appeared on Line's face was confusing but cute at the same time. The extensive blush followed by the exchanging of glances was peculiar, as though she couldn't decide of rather she wanted to smile or cry. Well...I mean of course she was crying already. By now I had found out that that was normal for her. I don't think I gave any expression either than the one I had held solid throughout the entire time. Who cared about the seeping wound on my back right?

I knew immediately that Line had feelings for me, surprised that it hadn't dawned on me earlier. As she wiped her tears on my tired chest of weathered fur, I began to wonder if I did too towards her. Scarred from the merciless wasteland as I was, I couldn't help but feel...fear...What? How was that possible? I hadn't felt fear since...Suddenly, Line kissed me upon my cheek and took off in what seemed a gleeful manner. For a moment I stood there like a statue, beginning to blush before clearing my throat and shaking my head to get the feeling away. Gah! What was I doing? I shouldn't have been playing this game...

Turning to watch her go as though she was a goddess herself, my eyes met her experienced hind legs and the swirl of her mane and tail in the breeze. I was...Caiesm...I was attracted to...Line...Well, she did have a nice flank too...With a somewhat complacent smile at a piece of happiness I found, I began trailing after her slowly, trying to sew my wound at the same time. You wouldn't believe how difficult that was but...I had been in worse situations.

Edited by Aerodynas

@@Charcoal Embers,

Libby

I looked up at the crazy mare. "...you're...your just unstable. I think everypony in this FORSAKEN WASTELAND IS!" I yelled in frustration before I buried my head into the orange mare. "I guess you did try to save me so...that counts for something."

I look into her eyes and quickly try to turn away, though find myself having trouble looking away. "Was..was what he said true...do you...do you...I don't want to think about it. Just...just promise me that I don't have to worry about that being me. That even if I do something wrong....or stupid....that you won't get mad at me, or try to hurt me...please. We can even...oh what did my book about the 6 call it...Pinkie Promises?" I said with a forced smile, hiding the tears that wanted to pore out.

Edited by Skycoaster

@@Skycoaster,

I chuckle a but before taking a hoof and placing it on Libby's chin, lifting it up to make her look back into my eyes once more. I had to get her to trust me again. I don't want this whole group hating me just because one stallion with somehow a lot of influence in this group hates me. I will have to deal with him later, but for now...

I smile at Libby kiss her on the cheek before coming back and staring into her eyes once more. "Listen honey, don't you worry about a thing. I... pinkie promise, whatever that is. But either way, the only reason I would ever get mad at such a cute little mare is if she started acting like Mr. Grumpy. But you are too much of an angel to ever even consider doing anything like that." I tell to her as I rub her cheek.

Edited by Charcoal Embers

@@Charcoal Embers,

Libby

I blush profusely as the crazed but nice mare kissed me. She made me....confused. She was nice...but what I knew about ponies....was it wrong? I had been in that stable for my entire life, alone. I did not know what to think any more.

"I...I'll stand with you agents Mr. Grumpy. Just...just keep me as far away from him till he cools down first. Till then, I'll just stay over here and read my book. You want to read over it with me?"

Edited by Skycoaster

@@Skycoaster,

I giggle at Libby and nuzzles her on the neck. She was such a cutie when she blushed. Almost makes me want to eat her up. But I think that the stallion really needs to cool his shit. "Yeah, I can make sure he stays away from you for a while." I say to Libby. "And sure, I would love to read with a pretty mare like yourself."

(edited)

I was so happy, I thought I was going to explode, Eh... Eh... Oh, I remember, I need to get the stuff together to get going.Ehm, Ah I remember. I then hurridly walked into the Shack and scooped up the stuff from the floor. I then trotted up happily to Tom, strapping the clothes, gear and other odds and ends on him. Seeing that he was getting weight under the pressure, I took off my trail gear and put it on. I strapped on my Lockable Medical box, and a bag I use for Ammo. After I strapped it on, I noticed Caprisha, seeming like the sun, how happy she was, I was glad for her, how distraught she's been getting into. I then walked around the shack and... "W-Where'd he go?" I said astonished. He was gone, he wasn't here, just up and left. I don't know where he is. I looked around, my sunny day once again clouded. I rushed around the shack, I looked around the whole scape. I didn't see anything. Once again, trying to calm myself, I thought to myself, he'll be ok, he at least has food in him, I then, still heart beating hard, looked around for Caiesm. I ran to him, "He's gone!" I knew that he would know what I was talking about, I knew he had to have been talking to the Colt outside. I then... er... had to get moving, it hurt inside, but I knew we couldn't find him. I've had this happen before looking for Slaves. Anyhoof, I just sat for a second, breathing hard, before jumping up again, calling everypony to get going. We have to go to New Appleoosa and quick, it's Afternoon and we have to get there today. Tommorrow, we get to New appleoosa. I took my place next to Caiesm, and The others followed. Here we go...

========================================================================================

End of Day

Edited by notten1

@@Skycoaster,@@Charcoal Embers, @@notten1,

Through honesty itself, it was not really a surprise to me that Leaf left. It a world of destruction, some had to make their own paths. Shame though, he was a good colt. Even with as sick as I knew my mind was, I sent up a prayer to Celestia that only good would find his small hooves.

After only about half a day or so, everypony except Libby and Caprisha keeping to themselves, I finally saw the city...or what was the gist of it. New Appleloosa didn't really impress but it was a wonderful sight after everything that had happened in the travels to get there. I knew Line had been staring at me the entire way there as I took forward pony of the caravan. It was so...strange how we didn't have a single dealing with raiders or anything for that matter throughout our travel.

Finally...caps, freedom, and getting the fuck away from these other ponies. "New Appleloosa ahead. Keep your eyes peeled. Most attacks happen on the outskirts of entering cities...I should know," I shouted back to the others without a second glance. Hopefully the next time I would have to speak would be when I was receiving my caps. My hooves were surprisingly not that tired as tall weeds brushed against my legs...shame I had to ditch my bent sword...

@@Aerodynas, @@notten1, @@Charcoal Embers,

Libby

I fallowed the group, excited to see what lost history that may be able to be found in civilization. I hung near the rear, staying out of Mr. Cranky's way. He had lightened up a bit, but still scared me to no end. 

"My first city out of the stable!" I exclaimed to Caprisha, hugging her before releasing her and looking closely at it. "Do you think we'll see any of the....wow, this place is a dump..." I said as I put my head down in disappointment. "Caprisha, can I stay close to you. It doesn't exactly look safe here..."

I had read a good it of the old spell book on the way here but I hoped I did not have to try any of it out, or use the 1911 in my saddle bag.

@@Skycoaster, @@Aerodynas, @@notten1,

I am beeming from the first moment we were able to see true civilization. Finally, I can get some more well needed attention. And thankfully I was able to cool off after all that walking. But I am tired now. And need a nice, soft bed to lay on. I turn to Libby while she is talking and asking me questions. I never thought that anypony could be so excited to see a town, while not being tired, hungry, or dying of thirst. And when she said the place was a dump I chuckled a bit. Her enthusiasm sure went away quickly.

I do have to say, there has never been a pony that was this adorable in the wasteland. "Yeah, it probably isn't as good as your fancy stable honey. And of course I can stay with you. Just so long as you don't mind following me to a bar." I say with a chuckle as I walk forward, beginning to catch up with the rest of the group. When I caught up with Line I grinned and came up behind her and tickled her flank with my tail and nuzzled her neck. "Hey there Liney. I hope you didn't forget that you promised me a few drinks. We didn't get to finish last time and it is about time to make up that promise. But, one thing. Let it just be you and me... and Libby since she is too scared to go on her own." I say before continuing forward. "I will meet you at the bar." I call back to Line before walking forward again to catch up to the stallion.

I grin even more and walk up behind him before wrapping my tail around his and coming up beside him and leaning up against him. "Hey there. I'm sorry about before baby. Your little Cappy was wrong. But now we are here. And I can really show you a good time. But, I will let you ponder it for now." I say to him with as much sensuality in my voice as I can put. Then I kiss him on the cheek before walking even faster and continuing to the town.

Edited by Charcoal Embers

@@Charcoal Embers, @@Aerodynas, @@notten1,

Libby

"Waaaa....Wait up! I don't know where I'm going! Caprisha, I'm..." as I look and see the other two in the group frozen. They are bright red. "Um....Caprisha! Don't leave me!"

I trotted after the mare, making sure to keep my eyes on her for fear alone of getting lost before I do catch up with her, tugging on her tail with my magic, giving her the puppy dog eyes. "Don't leave me!"

Edited by Skycoaster

@@Skycoaster,

I walk along the dirt road, getting closer and closer to the town and my heart hammering with excitement. This is what I have been waiting for this whole time. Finally, more ponies to be around. I would have started running, expecting Libby to be following behind me when I felt my tail get tugged by something. I look back to find Libby being just the cutest little thing in existence. I squee and give her a big hug. "Come on now sugarplum. Of course you are coming with me. Just know that I may start going s bit quickly. But you just have to keep up." I say before letting her go and started walking again, slower this time to let Libby keep up.

Ok! We were about to hit town, "Ok, everypony, we're almo-" Oh what in the goddesses?! I felt a furry tail coming up in my legs. I immediatly turned my head in alarm, my face already feeling sensations I shouldn't now. I saw Caprisha... wanting me to go to the Bar... The same bar which I got fired at... Great... Well, I could treat her to some great drinks, even better ones than the ones at Golden Flow. Yeah, this is going to be awkward, since I'm banned there. I snapped back into real life, I saw some strange things, Caiesm also Blushing, which in my opinion is very cute, and standing staring at Caprisha. I saw him look at her too long, so I snapped him out of it by going infront of him lifting my backside of my body and waving my tail infront of his face, I think it worked. "Come on, I can show you some things around, I did live here after all..." I smirker, and I rubbed my head upon his slowly. Wow, am I really this into it?

@@Charcoal Embers,@@notten1,@@Skycoaster,

Of course my words were disregar-What the? Suddenly, I felt a strangely familiar tail wrap around mine tightly before I felt a plush body leaning against mine. I knew it wasn't Line's...so that meant...Upon seeing Caprisha, I tried to glare in annoyance but as she not only seductively caressed but also hummed words that I could almost taste, I froze like a red light pole. Then, to top it off, I felt her moist lips peck me on my rough cheek before she trotted happily ahead, not even close to hiding her flank with her tail. Shake it off...s-sh...Shake it off. You have a job. It's almost done. This mare stabbed you in the back remember?

Before I realized I had been staring at Caprisha's tail as she and Libby rushed happily to the city, I saw a cream colored tail wave in front of me, immediately smelling the aroma of Line. Quickly, shook my head and smacked a hoof to my face. "I'm fine...Just give me the pay and I'll be going my own way," I declined abruptly, taking my eyes off Line and proceeding past her as though she wasn't there. Finally, this whole thing was almost over. With a quick glance, I saw that there was no danger in entering Appleloosa, putting down my guard as we made our way into the city. I had my own agenda. Why did my boss want to show me around anyways?

@@Charcoal Embers,

Libby

Libby fallowed the orange mare as closely as possable, attempting to keep up. She lost sight of her for a moment and quickly began to hyperventilate. "Caparisha!" as I than get one more glimps of her mane. "Oh...as I quickly trot up to her and lean into her so I don't get separated again from my best friend in all of Equestria. "I..I thought I lost you bestest of bestest friends! I'm going to stick to you like glue." as I beam a huge smile at her as we near the bar.

I felt safe with Caprisha, and never wanted her to leave me alone in the wasteland.

@@Skycoaster, @@notten1,

I chuckle at the complete silliness of Libby's words. How old was this mare? I mean really, even I don't remember saying that back when I was a little filly. But, she does mean well. But an attitude like that will get her killed out here in the wasteland. I will start explaining things to her once we get to the bar. She is going to need some real work if she is going to survive out here.

Once we approach the bar I immediately notice a pony getting thrown out by a very large security guard with an eye patch. Odd, don't see many eye patches out in the wasteland. I should probably watch out for her though. She is somepony who doesn't exactly look like they enjoy talking much. But once we enter I could almost instantly feel the eyes of every stallion in the bar get drawn to me. And it felt great, I missed this feeling. I walk though the bar with a large amount of sway in my hips as I walk to the bar tender, who was also staring at me as she washed a washcloth with a dirty glass. I giggle at him as I sit down. "Hey there husky. Mind getting me and my friend here a drink?" I ask before the bar tender nodded and ran off to get some drinks.

I turn to Libby. "Libby, we need to talk."

I... I was dumbstruck... I... I dunno what to think now other than pain. I was stunned. I just walked to the gates, head held low, looking at the dirt kicked by my ground dragged Hooves. I slowly walked behind Caiesm in the Setting sun, tears slowly falling on the ground like the begining of a storm. I have to get a drink, I need a drink to satisfy me. To satisfy the wound in my heart. I walked about the streets, the streets stilling at my sight. One like myself being one usually to be known for happiness and support, yet here I am, crying and walking alone in a orange blanketed dirt town. I sat myself infront of the broken, and busy bar where Caprisha and her friend went. I just sat, slowly drinking away on a special brew of whiskey in my box. One that I saved for these moments. The bottle was full. I just sat, my head looking upward on the splintering wood. I didn't care, I was bleeding on the inside. The only way to be healed was time, but time isn't something of a pony in the wasteland had. The only thing we had was death, guns and dirt. Nothing more and anything more killed with the three, just like us... 

I just sat there, sobbing my heart out. Who needed him! But we do, he's had our trials. He's had NOTHING! He knows, just blind. He LEFT you! He... He did... I lost... I lost to my bitter side... My side that is what makes things suffer, the side that makes others want to die. I was dying though, my kinder side, simply by letting it flurish to one that I thought cared. That I thought knew what things a pony might go through here. I tried to make him happy, but he just didn't... I... I just don't know...

@@notten1,

Silently, I walked to the Courier Office, watching the passing ponies in their everyday lives: some angry, sad, happy, even joyful. In the eyes of a pony like me, they were but shadows and dust. They meant nothing to me. The world meant nothing to me. It was sick...and evil. Continuing forward, I remembered Line, how naive she was and how impartial she was to the realities of the world. It was stupid. What did the world give her? Nothing but a lifetime of pain and molestation. What could she have possibly owed to it? Line was so much like Flower....so much...

Suddenly my memories began to flow: Flower's smile...her grasp and touch. They were all so warm and full of love that not even a world before the war could have compared to. I truly loved her...but how could I have known what love was? I joined with those who...who...goddesses...I'm so sorry...

My mind was in so much turmoil as I saw her at almost every corner and on every half desecrated billboard and poster. Flower's demise haunted me and I couldn't escape it. There was nothing that could save me...

I was so distraught in my thoughts that I didn't even realize I had gotten my pay from the Courier Office already and was walking through the dust covered town that slowly began to die down with the setting sun. What was the most unbelievable, was that when I looked up, my tail tucked in my remembrance of Flower, I saw a weed, ripped apart by the apocalypse...yet there was color in its bloom...I saw her within, looking back.

Edited by Aerodynas

(edited)

I... I ehm... Nevermind. I don't care. You know what, yeah, I don't give a fuck. I just tried wiping my tears, my body feeling light and unbalanced at the same time. The vision of the world wirring as I was light headed. Although I got over the sight deficit, I still had the light head. I need a harder drink, even though this is the hardest thing I've got, maybe I can make some more. I sniffled, wiped my remaining tears and stood up. I knocked on the wall next to the door. Knowing that I'm banned, and hoping that they were in a good mood, hopefully, I want a drink, more drink. I needed to get my mind off of this all...

Edited by notten1

(This is spam post. Disregard spam post. Spam post disregards itself. You should too. No spam post does not like spam. Spam is spammy and spam post does not like it. Do not judge spam post. Spam post does what spam post has to do to survive as spam post. Deal with it.)

Edited by Aerodynas

(edited)

(This is spam post. Disregard spam post. Spam post disregards itself. You should too. No spam post does not like spam. Spam is spammy and spam post does not like it. Do not judge spam post. Spam post does what spam post has to do to survive as spam post. Deal with it.)

Edited by notten1

Edited by Aerodynas

(edited)
Edited by notten1

Edited by Aerodynas