Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Attack on Titan ((Action, Adventure, Romance))

Rokkurin

Embers sighed and looked around "Sorry, I almost screwed up...Anyways, I guess we should meet up with a group of garrason, I bet that they know what were suppost to be doing" Embers said as he got to his feet. He glanced over at lightwing and shook his head 

Embers sighed and looked around "Sorry, I almost screwed up...Anyways, I guess we should meet up with a group of garrason, I bet that they know what were suppost to be doing" Embers said as he got to his feet. He glanced over at lightwing and shook his head

"Alright, I agree, we should meet up with the Garrison to see what orders they've received and do our best to follow them" Rekkusu checked his blades and made sure they weren't dull after the last strike, "But first we've got to get there, and the only place I'd assume they would be stationed is at the refueling center, I think we should head there first"

@,

"I agree." Night Blade said as he checked over his gear to make sure nothing was damaged. Once that was done, he did a quick little stretch to limber himself up. "On the way to the station, we need to stick together and call out Titans as we see them. If we are unable to get around one, we use team work to take it down. I don't want to take too much time with one. Also, be on the lookout for varients, those are the dangerous ones." 

"I see titans in the city, not surprising. But I have an idea, we should see where the titans are. I have modified gear that allows me to change my hooks for blades. It is risky, but I want to at least see if it works first." Gearhart said, switching his hooks for blades. "There is one problem though, if I don't hook on to titans, I don't penetrate into the walls, and I fall to my death. Just kidding, I have wings." 

Embers shook his head "Just on the day I was going to join the MP, This sucks!" He said as he shot off to the the re-filling placethingeh. He sighed as he landed "Just my bloody luck, of corse the titans come when I was going to join the MP!" He said, he smacked himself and looked around

Lightwing smirked a bit at him,but with a serious face

"Even if today hadn't happened kothing,that would reach one day the inner walls"

She points to the desteoyed wall with one of her blades

"Look how easily that titan destroyed one of the walls.You would have to fight it one of these days..."

• Brohoof 1

Embers glanced over at lightwing and shurgged "Hey, by the time this is done, your going to be the only person left alive. You and all them titans" He said with a chuckle "Well, If I had joined the MP, at least I woudnt have to die today, like were all going to"

Lightwing got angry after what he said,and she threw him to the floor,and put a leg over him

"How can you be so unsensible???You're chuckling,while lots of soldiers are dying.And your only thought is still to be on the MilItar Police..."

She helped him to get up

"What happened with the Embers i've met years ago?He would be ashamed of what are you saying now..."

Embers snorted as he got to his feet "The embers you knew had no idea what he was doing, Then I woke up" He said with a last glare at lightwing, storming off he walked over to the commander, leaned that he was going to be vangard, sighed and sat down, staring at his hands

Lightwing looked at the destroyed wall,and then she started to remember the past...so many memories...

"The Embers from the past was the true one.You killed him,and you doesn't deserve to wear his name..."

She jumped downside the wall,and used the 3DMG

"If you don't want to revive for youraelf,then i'll have to force you"

She started to attack some random titans

Embers snorted as he glared at lightwing "Oh yeah, that embers. You mean the stupid one who almost killed himself...5...no wait, 6 times?" He said with a sigh as he hoped up on the wall next to lightwing "Its true I did kill him, but im just trying to survive now. I dont wanna be eaten by some ugly titan"

Night Blade landed when Lightwing left. He watched as she sped off in the direction of a few Titans. "Didn't I say stick together!" he said before shooting off after her. As he flew over a house, a variant Titan was on a collision course with Night Blade. The two would meet at a certain point. The point would be Night Blades death, yet his face remained emotionless, "Challenge accepted." he muttered under his breath.

Lightwing jumped again next to Embers,after killing another titan

"You're being the kind of man that've hate..."

She closed her eyes

"What use has to be alive for a few minutes more...Look around yourself."

She starts to spin around herself,to show the destruction that the titans had caused

"I'n not going to lie.Maybe thisbisnmy last day of life...But,at least,if I die,i wanna know that i've made something for the ponykind..."

She showed again her blades,and unfolded her wings

"If I'm going tondie,at least I wanna die doing something important,and to bring some titans with me....And if the Embers i've know is inside you,he'll know what is right..."

She jumped down the wall,and used the 3DMG to cross through the streets

Embers shook his head "Ahhh, what the heck am I doing? " He said as he looked at lightwing "Aye, I guess there still is a little bit of fire in me" He said with a chuckle as he jumped after lightwing "Alright lightwing, I guess that we might as well die doing something" He said with a chuckle "It was a good life sofar"

When Lightwing saw that Embers was following her,she talked to herself,as if she was saying something to Embers

Thank you...

She killed another titan,and started to use her wings to keep some gas

"I think it's time for the Ember-Wing combination!!!"

She crossed her blades,and targetted a titan,while she waited for him to do the same

Embers laughed "Alright, Iv trained with you a good hundred times, Im not gunna fail now!" He said with a smirk as he also crossed his blades. They met at the titan in unisone, he fliped himself under lightwing, boosting her higher as he twisted, flinging his blade to her

The cut was perfect.They've cutted his neck on a perfect unisone,and they weren't even tired,but she jumped on a nearby building.She needed to relax forna few minutes,to let her wings rest

"Is good to see that you didn't lodt your charm..."

((Now let the others post,Frozy :3 ))

• Brohoof 1

Night Blade retracted his hooks, then aimed directly below him. He shot both hooks into the building he was above and turned around, activated his gas and used his wings to slow himself down. He landed on the roof as the Titan flew right over his head, missing him by a few hoofs. Night Blade shot his hooks into the leg of the Titan as it passed by, causing him to swing and land on its back. The Crawler Titan started going crazy in an attempt to shake him off, but Night Blade had both hooks in its back to keep him on.

"Challenge Accomplished." he said before slashing at the weak spot.

After his encounter, Night Blade finally caught up with Embers and Lightwing.

Rekkusu had been up front not engaging with the others, he didn't want to get distracted with small talk. He had cut through only three titans while making his way to the resupply station. It was almost as if he had blocked out all his surroundings and just focused on using his maneuver gear. Rekkusu looked behind his shoulder to see if the others were still behind him, they were, talking amongst themselves S slashing titans.

"Good" Rekkusu continued on forward.

Embers laughed as he landed next to lightwing "And that my friends, is how you kill a titan" He said with a smirk as he looked down on the steaming body "Yet another 15M class gone fore good" He said with a grin as he wiped his sword on his leg. He glanced over at the rest of the group

Rekkusu turned around, "Oh no..." the group had fallen out of sight. Rekkusu landed on a tall building and tried to find his squad members, he sincerely hoped his team hadn't been wiped out by titans. Rekkusu sat down on the tower and listened to the titans scratch at the tower below him. He was lost, and without his team,oat likely doomed.

Night Blade stopped on a rooftop and noticed that the team was missing three others. He began to worry about them. He looked all around him in an attempt to get at the very least a glimpse, so he could rest easy knowing that they are still alive. Night Blade noticed a small gathering of Titans near a tower and headed off in that direction, "I'll be back" he called to the other two.

Embers glanced around "Mmmm, After this lightwing, we should go get a drink" He said with a laugh as he jumped off the building, zooming up to another tower. He looked around "Mmmm, Seemes as if almost everybuddy is out of the city, I have enuff gas to climb the walls"