Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Attack on Titan ((Action, Adventure, Romance))

Rokkurin

In a dimly lite room, 150 graduates from the academy stand at attention.

"Today marks the day of your graduation. Before you, there are three branches you may choose from; The Garrison, The Survey Corps. and The Military Police." The Training Commander said. "Sadly, only the top ten may enter The Military Police."

The ten recruits in front of the mass formation all saluted at once when acknowledged.

"These top ten are, in order; Rai, Iron Hoof, Gearhart, Kono, Silver Wing, Lightwing, Rekkusu Shimono, Cherry Bomb, Night Blade, and Embers! Congratulations to these graduates for they are given the opportunity to join The Military Police."

The commander looks around at everyone in front of him. His face remains passive, but deep down, he knows that if another Titan attack happens, not many will survive.

"That is all for today! You have one week to decide which branch you will enter. DISMISSED!"

At once, everyone salutes and disbands.

-Later that night in a pub-

"So, anyone here actually planning on joining the Military Police?" Night Blade asks.

((Just to let you all know, I used a random number generator to select which position you graduated. The four names you see were created by me and serve no purpose))

• Brohoof 1

Embers was half drunk already, he was grinning like mad "Of corse Ill join, what could be better then a nice warm house, right next to the king!" He said with a laugh as he sat up in his chair. He glanced over at lightwing, blushed, and looked back down at his drink "Well, We are in the top 10, so why not?"

(Half Drunk?We start very well,Frozen :3 )

@

Lightwing heard what Embers said,and then she smacked him

"Embers,you know that I would join you even on the end of the world.But if you think that joining the military police,just for a good life is a good idea,you're alone on it..."

Embers snorted as he looked over at lightwing "Dont lie to me, I know you would never follow me anywere, but anybuddy who wants to join servey corps is stupid" He said with a sigh as he downed the rest of the drink "Really though, only that one kid from before when the wall fell is stupid enuff to do that"

Night Blade took another gulp of his drink. He then looked over to Embers, "And yet sitting behind a wall and fattening yourself up is the better option? I wonder which is the stupid decision now." A faint blush appears on his face from the alcohol that he has been drinking.

"Hey, bartender. Another round!"

Embers laughed as he looked over at night "Of corse, I would much rather die of old age then be eaten by some creepy titan" He said with a smirk as grinned "Well night, were do you think your going to go? Dont tell me survey corp, becuase thats just stupid" He said with a yawn as he looked around@@Rokkurin,

(edited)

"Of course I'm going to join the Survey Corps. Every day is a gamble with you life, regardless of occupation. Who knows, maybe a riot will break out and you might get killed. Or a revolution, or a mugger, robber, murderer, the list goes on. Its better to know when you will die than to live in constant fear, not knowing if today, or even this very second, you will draw your last breath." Night Blade said as the bartender gave him another drink, "Think about it."@,  

Edited by Rokkurin

Embers looked over at him "Well, Its the same with your stupid corps. I would much rather die saving the king, then just going out to feed the titans" He said with a shrug "At least if there is a riot, I know what im doing, not just zooming around trying to find out about "titans""

Lightwing joined their drink too,and then looked again at Embers

"I've never said that it was better to join the survey corps.But if the only reason to join the military police is to have a good life,i prefer to die for the ponykind"

She started to drink from a random bottle

@

• Brohoof 1

Night Blade nods his head in agreement, "She does have a point. Which is better to fight for, the crown, or all of ponykind, crown included." He takes a drink from his cup, only to realize he was all out, again. "Geez, I need to cut back," he said as he put his cup back down without ordering more.

Embers shruged and put down his drink "Sure, But im still gunna go for the MP, i think it would be much nice then zooming around outside of the walls...Anyways, so we have to go clean the walls or something? Its been like 5 years, I think we should be fine" He said with a laugh

Rai took a small sip of her drink.

"I wouldn't tempt fate like that," She piped up, a hint of annoyance in her voice, "We weren't expecting the titans to break down Wall Cadence, were we? Who's to say something like that won't happen again? I'm just saying, don't jinx it."

Rekkusu was sitting by the end of the bar, rethinking his options, Military Police sounds promising, but I've been planning on joining the Survey Corps ever since boot camp" Rekkusu took a sip from his drink and set it back down, "I know I've got a week, but I think I already have an answer"

Embers shruged as he looked over at rai "Sure, I wont jinx it" He said with a yawn as he stood up, re-filling his drink and walking back. He sat down and glanced over at the rest of the group, then broke out laughing "Well, I guess ill be the only one joining the MP then" He said with a smile

Rekkusu got up from the bar seat and walked past the group to the door, he was ready to head back home to his quarters before he made any real decision yet, he was pretty sure on joining the Survey Corps, but then again a little sleep could change that.

Night Blade smiled knowing that he will have some people to count on in the Survey Corps. His true intentions on joining that branch was not only to fight Titans, but to see what outside of the wall really looked like. He looked on and saw Rekkusu walk out the bar. "I'll see you guys in the morning." With that said he walked outside into the crisp night air. "Hey, Rekkusu! Have time for a chat?"@

Embers drank the rest of his drink, then yawned. He stood up and glanced over at light "Well, night guys" He said with a smile as he steped outside. He walked back to his room, sitting down and closing his eyes as he pulled out a book on how the 3DMG works and read it

Night Blade smiled knowing that he will have some people to count on in the Survey Corps. His true intentions on joining that branch was not only to fight Titans, but to see what outside of the wall really looked like. He looked on and saw Rekkusu walk out the bar. "I'll see you guys in the morning." With that said he walked outside into the crisp night air. "Hey, Rekkusu! Have time for a chat?"@,

Rekkusu turned around, "yeah sure NightBlade, what can I do yah for?" Rekkusu waited for NightBlade to catch up to him while thinking about what Night could want, Rekkusu didn't really talk much to him much, but I guess now was as good as a time to startt"

(edited)

After a quick jog, Night Blade caught up to Rekkusu, "Have you gave any thought as to which branch you want to join?" he questioned. "Also, no matter which one you pick, always know that no matter where we are, we shall always be friends." he said, putting out his hand for a shake. @

Edited by Rokkurin

After a quick jog, Night Blade caught up to Rekkusu, "Have you gave any thought as to which branch you want to join?" he questioned. "Also, no matter which one you pick, always know that no matter where we are, we shall always be friends." he said, putting out his hand for a shake. @,

"Yeah.....yeah I have put some thought into the branch I'll be joining, I'm leaning towards Survey Corps, but uh, I could change my mind, I still have an entire week to think about it" Rekkusu shook Night's hand, "Yeah, thanks, I appreciate that" Rekkusu grinned and began to turn around and walk off.

Rai noticed that most of the others were leaving, so she slid her half full cup towards the bartender and headed out, saying a quick goodbye over her shoulder. She headed off to bed, already knowing which branch she was joining without a doubt, and that was the Survey Corps, got into bed and read for a bit before dozing off, her book falling onto her face.

Edited by Death The Kid

Night Blade smiled to himself as he walked back to his room. When he got there, he took off his gear and began to work on it to make sure that it was in top working condition. After that, he changed and got into bed. Before sleep over took him he had one last thought, 'I could not ask for better friends.'

@

Lightwing sighed when Embers left,and started to look for him through the place.When she thinked that she found his room,she knocked on the door,and entered even before Embers had time to answer

"Embers...I know that I can't change your opinion of the Survey Corps,but I can't avoid asking you this question...Do you know that the titans will end crossing the 3 walls,right?

Embers put his book to his side, he looked at lightwing and smiled "Well, Who knows. But I dont think so as long as you live" He said with a chuckle as he leaned into the wall "I know how good you are, I dont even think that they would be able to kill you even if that one big titan came" He said with a chuckle "But yes, I do think that"

@

Lightwing smirked and smacked lightly Embers on his head

"I know that I can't change your opinion easily,but...Do you have something to live,besides me?"

The room became silent after that question

"You know that i'll not choose the easy way,but I can't do it alone..."