Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hfhdj6wp8

I'd love to start doing some role play here. It's really fun for me. Maybe you can help me out with an OC. I'll try and come up with a general idea but I want him to be a pegasus for sure.

• Brohoof 1

I'd love to start doing some role play here. It's really fun for me. Maybe you can help me out with an OC. I'll try and come up with a general idea but I want him to be a pegasus for sure.

Yea I'd love to draw him! I probably wouldn't be good at designing an OC, but if you get the basics down like the mane/tail design for me I'd draw him. If you do design him and want a drawing, stop by the request thread I make or pm me or something in a week... I'm busy this week with non-drawing stuff :( .

I call seconds! I have been wanting this certain picture done, but no one is willing to do it. I can't pay people because my bank sucks, and if I ask people who do it for free, it gets lost in the Request thread.

I call seconds! I have been wanting this certain picture done, but no one is willing to do it. I can't pay people because my bank sucks, and if I ask people who do it for free, it gets lost in the Request thread.

lol you wont get lost in my request thread (I'll put you toward the top of the list!), just check the forum in a week when I make it. I'd make it today but I'm busy this week, unfortunately...

Could you draw my OC? Here is a reference if you do. :D

Yes I'll draw him (starting next week). You'll be one of my first requests in my request shop!

• Brohoof 1

An OC request a did yesterday!

attachicon.gifOC Shuriken.jpg

I'm really enjoying drawing everyone's favorite ponies and OCs and stuff so I'll be making a request thread (free of course) in the request forum in about a week, so be on the lookout for that if your interested in getting a drawing like this. I hope I get a ton of requests!

You'll definitely get a request or two from me :D Question: can you do Anthro?

• Brohoof 1

You'll definitely get a request or two from me :D Question: can you do Anthro?

I don't, unfortunately. It took a bit of time and practice to just get the the basics of ponies down (I'm still fairly new at this), and I want to keep practicing with them. However, I'll definetly draw your favorite pony/OC if you ever make any requests!

I am almost ready to tattoo this on myself...if you, maybe...ummm like...have any free time I would like a lil punx :D

lol, thanks, and I'll draw your OC, just send the request to my request thread when I start it (Wednesday or Thursday - it'll be in the request forum)! I've got several requests lined up already, but you'll probably be toward the top of the list, you just have to remind me.

Isn't this too much work to be taking on all at once Qwerty?

Also hi i'm sticking around to see more of your stuff :3

I hope not! But seriously I love drawing, and you can't get better without a little work! Part of the reason I'm keeping the drawings simple though is so I don't get overloaded, so it'll be fine (unless I get like fifty requests at once in the request forum or something, but I don't think that'll be happening). The only problem I see is me getting slowed down on my next big mlp drawing (similar in size/effort to the battle charge) but that'll take a while no matter what.

Btw, I'll be putting these up on DA as I complete them so that'll be the best place for you to see them, since your watching me. And it looks like a lot of people like your OC!

• 2 weeks later...