Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

[Newcomer panic intensifies]

Wild Tangent

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: A friend suggested me the place. First time in here.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Right when S1 was over, I was starting to hear the hype it was getting on the internet. Never hated ponies, just was curious of why they were making such hype. It started appreciating the well-detailed animation aaaaand... managed to catch up all S1 in like, 2 days before S2 Premiere.

Welp, title says it all. Right now I am going full panic, having no idea what to fill ._. So...

My changeling pony OC real former name was Legion. Sadly, it is taken already...     so, I registered with his alias name he uses as a disguise: Wild Tangent. Why that name? No idea. The panicking makes me go wild and always out of the tangent sometimes, so the comments I have heard about it long time ago made me chuckle. In the end, I decided to strap that mix as my OC name. Sadly, I ain't as electric I used to be, but never loosing hopes, heh.

For me, I LOVE gaming. Mostly of the time I am spending quality rage time on World of Tanks, and sometimes on CS:Global Offensive, or Team Fortress 2, depending how is my mood. When I am not playing with pixel games, I am roleplaying. Really like to roleplay as well.

As the nature as how I explained the origin of my name, it is natural the best Mane 6 for me is Pinkie Pie. And best ruler is Chrissy. Y u no come back :'C

Aaaaand that's it! Shouting out a big HOLAS! to the whole MLPForums...

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums, Wild Tangent!

Hope you enjoy your stay, don't be afraid to ask questions if you ever need any help too! 

See you around ;)

Welcome to the server Wild! Glad to see another changeling pony here!

I hope you will get many new friends here. If you want a chat, play a game, or just hang out. I'm always up for it :)

• Brohoof 1

WELCOME TO THE FANDOM
ONE OF USONE OF USONE OF USONE OF USONE OF USONE OF US
ONE OF USONE OF USONE OF USONE OF US

ONCE YOU'RE IN YOU NEVER GET OUT
WE ALL BURN TOGETHER

• Brohoof 4

THEY DON'T WANT A PARTY??/

NOOO

They want a PARTYYY!!!

I just miss the word "awesome" or "amazing"... it needs a "Pinkie Dash" or "Rainbow Pie"

Awesome party is better ¦P

Welcome to the forums, friend and fellow gamer.  Its great to have you here and hope you enjoy your stay, :D

BTW, what systems do you play?