Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

adventure Story of the Elementals

Gone With The Wind

(edited)

Ch.1

As the moon shines over Equestria's coast Twilight,Spike,Fluttershy,Rainbow Dash,Rarity,Pinkie Pie and Applejack walk alongside the beach awaiting a message from Celestia. "Do you think maybe Princess Celestia forgot to send the message?" Fluttershy asks. "Don't be ridiculous the princess wouldn't forget".

Meanwhile at Canterlot Celestia is looking through her daily planner frustrated. "Whats wrong sister?" Luna asks. "I'm forgetting something that I didn't write down when I know I should of." Celestia said  then proceeds to throw the planner into the fireplace. "Well that was an over-reaction" Luna calmly replied. "Don't tell me whats over-reacting and whats not" Celestia snaps back. "Well at least I didn't forget what I was supposed to do tonight." Luna replied still calm "And what was THAT may I ask?!" Celestia retorted "To raise the moon" Luna replied with a glazed look in the eye.

Back at the shore. Spike burps out the burnt planner. "Told you Fluttershy" Twilight said. "Now lets see.....Find a new island in Equestria......Wow she really did need all of us". "I don't think she meant to send that...." Fluttershy replied. "Don't question Celestia of course she meant to sent it to us." Twilight remarked "There is the boat we supposed to use" Twilight points to a White and Golden ship with the sun on the sides "I don't think that is for...." Fluttershy tries to tell the rest of the group but they had all ran to the ship "...us" Fluttershy then Fallows onto the ship.

Edited by Dusk Ealain