Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

SUSHI [Preview+Release in a few days]

Karba

It's an okay start. 

You're gonna need much more bass. 

Also, you need to check that percussion of yours. It is off beat by a little. It also could've been varied a little more. I suggest that you go back and add a buildup to the piece and keep the number of repetitions down to a reasonable number. 

Also, you could've expanded on your chord progression more. You're only using 2 chords, which severely limits where you go. I couldn't quite get the goal of this piece. It felt like just a regular electronic piece. 

You still have quite a bit of work to do.

4/10

Please don't get offended by this, as I'm trying to help you. 

• Brohoof 1

It's an okay start. 

You're gonna need much more bass. 

Also, you need to check that percussion of yours. It is off beat by a little. It also could've been varied a little more. I suggest that you go back and add a buildup to the piece and keep the number of repetitions down to a reasonable number. 

Also, you could've expanded on your chord progression more. You're only using 2 chords, which severely limits where you go. I couldn't quite get the goal of this piece. It felt like just a regular electronic piece. 

You still have quite a bit of work to do.

4/10

Please don't get offended by this, as I'm trying to help you. 

noticed i forgot to drag in plenty of bass and stuff, thanks for noticing.

I usually get overexcited and upload stuff way too early xD

noticed i forgot to drag in plenty of bass and stuff, thanks for noticing.

I usually get overexcited and upload stuff way too early xD

The one important thing is, you can't rush art. It won't come out the way you want it to. 

The one important thing is, you can't rush art. It won't come out the way you want it to. 

Couldnt have said it better myself.

I prefer to work alone actually, so i can figure out new tricks myself which makes my music sound better and to be able to repeat that in the future.

But thanks anyway, ill be working on this track for a few more days, then well see what i can offer :)

I could help you polish this up, although I don't have a software like yours. 

I prefer to work alone actually, so i can figure out new tricks myself which makes my music sound better and to be able to repeat that in the future.

But thanks anyway, ill be working on this track for a few more days, then well see what i can offer :)

Okies, but it is sometimes good to have someone by your side for advice.  :)

Okies, but it is sometimes good to have someone by your side for advice.   :)

True i shall return to this thread if i change my mind.

But thanks for now ^_^

uploaded this +bass and +quality. Please note that this part of the song kicks off at 1:10. (its cut) ;)

It's exactly how i planned it to be. as long as it gives me goosebumps im all okay with it :P This specific part is 99% done,

https://soundcloud.com/rainbowjam/sushi-preview

Getting there. Maybe add two more chords to make the progression more complete. 

Getting there. Maybe add two more chords to make the progression more complete. 

Im  constantly adding more elements and chords for the real deal.

Well see how it turns out! :)