Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Birthday Party Planning

Lightning Bliss

So ya... kinda jumping the bullet here, but in a month it will be my 28th birthday, and odds are it will be celebrated on a weekend as tradition in my family and my bday lately has been inconviently happening in the middle of the week.

That said, typically my birthday ever since I turned 21 as been your traditional get together with family, have a nice dinner (or go out for dinner) followed by cake a a little bit of presents if I'm lucky. Not complaining in the least, I enjoy being with my family and sharing stories about the past, and my mama's home made chocolate fudge cake is AWSOME!!!

But this year I want to change things up a bit, relive my youth as it were, and since I'm a huge MLP fan like all of us here, I want it to be MLP FIM themed! Even if I have to do all the cooking and baking to myself, as well as decorating, I don't care, long as I have my very own MLP themed party. I want the works, the cupcakes, the candies, the goodies, the pizza, the awsome cake. I want the rainbow decorations, big bright colors. I'm gona play MLP related music on my party list.

Anyways... I know what I want, but planning it is the issue, I'm just not sure what else to add to my list

Food

Brownies

Cup Cakes (different colors, purple, pink, blue, yellow, orange, green)

Fruit cabobs

Rainbow Goldfish

M&Ms

Queso and Chips

Potato Chips

Ranch Dressing

Pizza

Ice Cream

Cake

Décor

Strimmers (all colors)

Different Colored Balloons

So ya for food aside from the goodies, ordering out for pizza and having cake and ice cream are the primary ideas. But I feel like somethings missing, or I could add to the decor or food ideas. Does anypony have ideas on how to make the perfect pony party?

Blind bag ponies ontop of cupcakes is an amazing idea!!!! How about MLP themed plates and what not, baloons etc.... Party hats you know all the pinkie pie musts.

Gasp i just thought about gummi bears!!!

• Brohoof 1

*Writes down MLP themed plates and cups*

These are great ideas! Though I won't go far with the hates since alot of my family are not 'crazy' about the whole MLP gig and my husband wouldn't wear the hat so I won't push that at least hehe. These are great starts so far thx!

Oh if they give you any guff just smile at them and say amuse me, you only have to do this once a year and then stuff their face full of goodies.

• Brohoof 1

Don't forget the music!

And atmosphere, gotta aim for that almost cartoony happy sprinkles aura.

Lol I have two versions of this, the orginal and a remix

I hope you didn't forget to invite everypony!!!

Well I would invite the brony friends here but you all live too far away lol. Maybe I'll host a public RP of Lighting Bliss's Birthday Party *squee*

I noticed you were getting different colored balloons. All of them seem mane six themed except for the green one. Why not white for Rarity? :P

• Brohoof 1

Make your own Sundaes would be fun for the kids, but might be too much since only three of them can really eat ice cream, the others are babies lol, and the folks might argue "that's too much food if we got cupcakes and brownies and candy" lol

(edited)

Like said, have some songs from MLP. I'd like to recommend Pinkie's Smile song

http://youtu.be/mNrXMOSkBas

Let's face it, you want the guests to smile? Then make them smile smile smile! :D. I'd also say go for your favourite songs from the show aswell. Hope it all goes well for you and have a Happy Birthday! (yeah, I know it's a bit early to say this, but still!)

Edited by GrauWitz
  • Brohoof 1