Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New and lonely Brony!

WhiteMist

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: Good old google.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: My sister liked the show when she was younger and I started watching it. Now I'm the biggest fan ever!

Hi everyone!

I'm new to forums in general.  I live in an area where I can't find any other MLP fans and hope I can connect with some people here.  I love to play the CCG.  I love being a Brony!

• Brohoof 9

Welcome to the forums, WhiteMist.  Its nice to meet you and hope you enjoy your stay, :).

If you a looking for Bronies/Pegisisters in your area, feel free to view this thread: MLP Forums Meetup Map.  Happy Hunting, :D

• Brohoof 1

Hello! And welcome! The only brony thing I discovered in the city I live in, is that someone of my class wrote "manestream" instead of "mainstream" but he is really bad in english grammar and I'm 100% sure he isn't a brony... What i meant... There are much bronyless places in this world :okiedokielokie: but this forum is full of brony! I hope you enjoy your stay in this amazing forum :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Thank you very much Thunder-Wing! I will certainly enjoy my stay. :P

Your Welcome, :D.  If you have any further questions, feel free to ask. 

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums! You will find most everypony here is pretty friendly :)

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums! You will find most everypony here is pretty friendly :)

Most...? :okiedokielokie: That's not the way to welcome someone who is new in the forum!

ALL ARE VERY VERY FRIENDLY HERE!!!!!!!!!!

• Brohoof 3

Welcome to the forums, your loneliness will diminish with all of the friends that you can make here. We're a friendly bunch of friends here and if you have any questions, feel free to ask the staff or any of us here, or you can check out the FAQ

Have fun!

• Brohoof 1

I'm new to forums in general. I live in an area where I can't find any other MLP fans and hope I can connect with some people here. I love to play the CCG. I love being a Brony!

Welcome WhiteMist! Nice to have such a positive attitude around in the forums! We welcome that.

Keep it up!

Brohoof /)

• Brohoof 1

hello great to have a new face around here. this place is filled with nice and lovable people i bet you will have a great time here and if you ever want to know somthing or just want to chat dont be afraid to send me a pm