What is Zoophilia?

CosmicHooves

Okay, so what if you've got a dog that's going around and humping everything in sight anyway, and you just don't really make an effort to resist it's advances? Is that cool?

(edited)

Okay, so what if you've got a dog that's going around and humping everything in sight anyway, and you just don't really make an effort to resist it's advances? Is that cool?

No, it's too easy for the vast majority of people to push the dog away, or at least not be in a position where the dog can get actual work done. And on top of that people usually wear clothes, making it even harder to be taken advantage of by an animal that has no concept of clothing.

By "okay" I guess you mean not zoophilia? In which case, I can't say it isn't, if you don't like zoophilia and were not otherwise prevented why wouldn't you stop the dog or walk away?

Edited by nami438

(edited)

Zoophillia is the name for the paraphilia of attraction to animals. Beastiality is the act of sexual interaction with animals.

Is Zoophilia "wrong"? No, in the same way that no fetish or paraphilia is truly "wrong".

However, acting upon it beyond mere fantasies or roleplaying...that I believe to be "wrong". Animals are not sentient, so they do not understand sex as we do. It's taking advantage of a living creature without its knowledgable consent, and therefore I think is inexcusable.

Is it possible for an animals to sexually approach you? Yes. But that doesn't mean that if you go ahead with it it's okay. The animal doesn't know better, and therefore, it's statutory rape.

So, Zoophilia is fine, beastiality is not.

Edited by IcyHaze
  • Brohoof 1