Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Glike!

Glike

I've joined only today, but I feel that I want to make some friends here. Because of this I ask you that you ask me whatever you may be curious about, whether it's what I like to do for fun or what I'd do if my fridge attacked me.

I'm open to any and all questions!

Do you have an OC (original character) yet?

Have you been to a Disney park, and what's your favorite ride?

If everyone in the world turned into ponies, what race would you be?

Do you have an OC (original character) yet?

Have you been to a Disney park, and what's your favorite ride?

If everyone in the world turned into ponies, what race would you be?

1. Well I have an OC that I thought up, but there's no art of him, or any posts on any site about him. He's just a thought as of now. His name is Quicktrick, a sleek grey pegasus with an orange spiked back mane and a wild orange tail. His Cutie Mark is a magnifying glass with an eye in the lens. 

2. I've been to Disney World in Florida, and my favorite ride is Space Mountain.

3. I'd definitely be a pegasus. I imagine that flying freely would be one of the most liberating feelings in the world.

Thanks for the questions! :)

(edited)

You can sometimes get free art here at this forum: http://mlpforums.com/forum/97-requests-guild/
Free OC requests are pretty rare, but they exist at that forum.

If you feel creative you can do a write up ay this forum:
http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters
There is a handy form to fill out, and everything is organized for you, just click the "Add Character" button. I'm not a role player at all, but its a quick way to get your thoughts down on paper so to speak.

Further its a good way to kill some time. I love reading the characters in that forum.
There is a link to my OC in my sig below.

OK, nuther question. As a pegasus, would you chose to live in a cloud city or with other ponies on the ground?

Edited by Silverhoof