Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music Eurovision 2014 results.

StormBolt24

(edited)

I must say I am VERY satisfied! :D Austria deserves vivctory, while with Phienix wings, "Breared woman" flew into the victory! ^^ I know its "HE" but "he" was AWESOME singer and it was just awesome show they put in.

The other thing: Finland made to the 11th with 72 points, which is Finland best ones after Lordi's victory at 2006. SOFTENGINE FOREVER!!!! <3 <3 <3 I am SO proud that Finland made so great score! :D

I thought that Sweden would have been winner, but meh. My favorite countries were these conutries:

- Finland

- Austria

- Switzerland ((You all know why :D))

- Italy ((If the singer would have done better: it would have been awesome))

- Spain

So what do you all think of this outcome? What were your favorite countries?

Conchita and Finland = Freaking awesome! <3

Edited by StormBolt24
  • Brohoof 1

Meh, meh, too much pop music. Europop pop contest. I think countries should put forward something traditional and see how well it is received with the others.

Also, what happened to russia? So many boos. All the boos.

For an event that is somehow about international friendship and cooperation, that was too devoutly politically motivated.

blah blah

Conchita deserved victory

• Brohoof 1

Meh, meh, too much pop music. Europop pop contest. I think countries should put forward something traditional and see how well it is received with the others.

Also, what happened to russia? So many boos. All the boos.

For an event that is somehow about international friendship and cooperation, that was too devoutly politically motivated.

blah blah

Conchita deserved victory

I think I know why: peoples dislikes or hates Russia right now, because I bet they thing Russians just accepts easily ehat Vladimir Putin is doing and that Vladimir Putin "hates" gays ((like Austria's singer.))

Im not that into eurovision anymore, I dont like alot of the music, there are some songs that are good from time to time but nothing I consider putting on my playlist (if you know what I mean)

(edited)

I think I know why: peoples dislikes or hates Russia right now, because I bet they thing Russians just accepts easily ehat Vladimir Putin is doing and that Vladimir Putin "hates" gays ((like Austria's singer.))

I think it has more to do with the ukraine, don't you think?

I mean, sure, a countries' representative might disapprove of their eurovision representative, but conchita's victory wasn't ascertained long before the booings happened. This has nothing to do with conchita. This has to do with everyone's conspicuous dislike for actual russian expansionism and geopolitics.

Edited by Milky Jade

I think it has more to do with the ukraine, don't you think?

I mean, sure, a countries' representative might disapprove of their eurovision representative, but conchita's victory wasn't ascertained long before the booings happened. This has nothing to do with conchita. This has to do with everyone's conspicuous dislike for actual russian expansionism and geopolitics.

Yeah I think as well because of Ukraine thing.

I thought that Sweden would have been winner, but meh. My favorite countries were these conutries:

- Finland

- Austria

- Switzerland ((You all know why :D))

- Italy ((If the singer would have done better: it would have been awesome))

- Spain

So what do you all think of this outcome? What were your favorite countries?

Conchita and Finland = Freaking awesome! <3

Wow, I thought Finland didn't do well, but I'm clad you like them!~ ^o^

• Brohoof 1

Wow, I thought Finland didn't do well, but I'm clad you like them!~ ^o^

Well I AM from Finland. And this was best score since from the year 2006. Other times: Finland has been something 20 or under. So place 11 was considered "victory" as well :P

Iceland should have won. Then next year i could have killed two birds with one stone by going to Eurovision AND Reykjavik.

Nah Iceland wasn't very impressing. Many opinions thought like that :/

Really proud of France. Their amazing performance gave them a well deserved last place with 2 points ! :P

Conchita definitely deserved to win. Congrats ! :D

(edited)

Didn't watch it, all I know is who won it. That stuff is always the same anyway, few good songs the rest not so good. I didn't have any favorite countries, I didn't watch it. I only heard the song from my country so I have no idea how the others were. Only thing I like about the competition is that people buy a lot of snacks. I've stopped following the competition itself long time ago, only eat snacks and that's it. Haven't even heard the song that won, but it probably isn't that good anyway.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94

Really proud of France. Their amazing performance gave them a well deserved last place with 2 points ! :P

Conchita definitely deserved to win. Congrats ! :D

Nah, most of people thinks that France was terrible...

Nah, most of people thinks that France was terrible...

I was ironic. It was horrible, and luckily for you, you don't speak french (do you ? <: ) so you didn't understand the lyrics that were just as atrocious as the song. I'm happy they didn't win, considering they were accused of plagiarism and those accusations were completely founded.

I was ironic. It was horrible, and luckily for you, you don't speak french (do you ? <: ) so you didn't understand the lyrics that were just as atrocious as the song. I'm happy they didn't win, considering they were accused of plagiarism and those accusations were completely founded.

Oh? Umm... Okays then qnd yes: I don't understqnd France :P but lyrics were finnish subtitles so yes: I was able to see and understand lyrics as well :P

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, it took a lot of manpower to host it, so they'd better appreciate it!

I was behind stage a couple of weeks before it initially began, and it's huge.

Well I AM from Finland. And this was best score since from the year 2006. Other times: Finland has been something 20 or under. So place 11 was considered "victory" as well :P

Haha, sori :D En tiennyt, sillä mäki oon. :D (Trans.: Sorry, I didn't know, but I'm from Finland too.)

• Brohoof 1

Haha, sori :D En tiennyt, sillä mäki oon. :D (Trans.: Sorry, I didn't know, but I'm from Finland too.)

Ai? Ok sit :3 ei tavata torilla, mutta juhlitaan suomen uutta parasta tulosta sitten Lordin :D

Ai? Ok sit :3 ei tavata torilla, mutta juhlitaan suomen uutta parasta tulosta sitten Lordin :D

Jep. Lordin voitosta onkin aikaa 8 vuotta. :D

• Brohoof 1