Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

visual art Kainsword-Kaijin's Artwork

Kainsword-Kaijin

(edited)

Hello everyone.

I've already have a pony-fanart thread, but this one's about my non-pony artwork. But do please expect some crossover artwork aswell.

So let's get this show on the road.

unikitty_sketch_studies_by_kainsword_kai

I've seen The Lego-Movie not to long ago (which was very well-made movie by the way) and I thought I'd do some sketch studies of UniKitty here. What do you think?

_hero_quest__gumball_s_nightmare_by_kain

This is a little something for my friend KHXhero over at DA.

It's my own take on a nightmare scene from his Hero-Quest: Dark Secrets where Gumball has a nightmare in which he confronts Lord-Destruction.

You can read how the scene happened right here. http://khxhero.deviantart.com/art/Hero-Quest-Dark-Secrets-Chapter-15-347165425

From Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider OOO & W featuring Skull: Movie War Core.

kamen_rider_core_by_kainsword_kaijin-d7a

Kamen Rider Core: ????????

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101118234615/kamenrider/images/7/76/KR_Core.jpg

Kamen Rider Core is purely an energy-based Rider, he was created from the Sasori, Kani, and Ebi Core Medals, which appeared to house his consciousness, merging with the Memory Memory which held the memories of all of the older Showa Era Kamen Riders and the True Gaia Memory, thanks to the Pteradon Yummy gathering them. Because of these memories being housed in him, Core possessed various traits from previous Riders. The main source of his power came from a crystallized form of Earth's energy. The crystal was destroyed by Double CycloneJokerXtreme's Bicker Charge Break and OOO's OOO Bash. This, however, did not drain his powers completely, as Double and OOO had believed. Instead, it only removed some of his power, and in his fury he stopped (albeit briefly) OOO from assuming Tajadol Combo. However, this was only temporary, Kamen Rider Core was then slain at the hands of Kamen Rider Double CycloneJokerGoldXtreme's Golden Extreme & Kamen Rider OOO Tajadol Combo's Prominence Drop.

Being an amalgamation of the memories of all previous Riders and their battles, Core believed himself to be the most powerful Rider, and being for that matter, in existence. He sought to use the power he had to rule over the rest of the Earth. He was arrogant, calling Double and OOO losers and worms. He responded with shock and fury when Double and OOO told him how he was nothing compared to true Kamen Riders, who protected the innocent at the cost of their own peaceful lives.

Edited by Kainsword-Kaijin
  • Brohoof 4

_cj__amp__the_gang_of_7__new_roster_by_k

This is new group picture of Captain-Japan & the Gang of Seven, a crossover team made up of my original-hero, Captain-Japan, Gumball & Carrie (from The Amazing World of Gumball), BMO (from Adventure-Time), Pinkie-Pie, Stocking (from Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt), Phalinks (from Sea-Jetter Kaito) and Sentai-Convoy (an original Transformers OC created by a friend of mine).

• Brohoof 1

I like it :D It's very detailed. Has nice shading and atmosphere to it, too.

Thank you SCS. This sort of work is where I shine.

Oooooo~!  Awesome! Do you do requests?

Yes I do take requests. What would you like?

• Brohoof 1

Thank you SCS. This sort of work is where I shine.

Yes I do take requests. What would you like?

*Squees*  :squee:  How about my alicorn pawing at a ball of yarn?  (Going to PM you the ref soon)

Here's a cute little crossover picture I'd like to show you guys.

twilight_sparkle_kissing_gumball_by_kain

Twilight-Sparkle giving Gumball (ftom The Amazing World of Gumball) a little kiss=^w^=

ghost_pirate_random_comic_by_kainsword_s

This is just a random comic I did just for the hell of it. This was inspired by a scene in the South-Park episode, "Pandemic 2" where the bad-guy transforms into a "guinea pirate" (a live-action guinea pig in a pirate outfit), I know just go with it=^w^=

random_rough_sketches01_by_kainsword_kai

These are some random drawings I did just for the hell of it.

Penny.
Nicole Watterson in the Hoard Slime-Pit.
Terror-Dactyl from the Attack-Pack toyline.
Twilight-Sparkle's human-form from My Little Pony: Equestria girls.
Yang & Alpha-Girl.
Sadako Yamamura from the Ringu film series.
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I would like to introduce you to a little project I've been working on for a while

Seigi Senshi Captain Japan (?????????????)

The story of the cartoon/tokusatsu series is about 10 year old Jamiko Miyamoto. Who has been given the J.A.P.A.N Unit, an alien built weapon and uses use it to become Captain-Japan, a superhero who will use his powers protect the world from the evil Shadowkan-Empire, a race of mutants that plan to take over Neo-Tokyo (a city where humans, magical creatures and aliens live in peace).

It has themes of superhero, comedy, cartoon, action and tokusatsu.

Meet the main cast of the conecpt.

img-2677634-1-jamiko__captain_japan_frie

img-2677634-2-_captain_japan__man_chu_s_

Jamiko Miyamoto is the story's main protagonist, a shy, kind-hearted and friendly 10 year old kid who is from a long line of samurai heroes. He never fights out of anger or revenge, he only fights to protect his friends and the people of his home town (Neo Tokyo) from Destruction's mutants. His Japan-unit (a transformation device) is on his wrist and his activation call is "HENSHIN!!". When Jamiko was 3, his parents, Ryu & Sakura Miyamoto, were killed when Lord-Destruction sent some of his mutant-warriors to attack the dojo where he lived. Jamiko was placed in the care of Man-Chu & Doggie Krugger (the head of S.P.D).

Captain Japan. Jamiko's superhero alter-ego. Unlike Jamiko's normal self (sweet and shy), CJ is a wise-cracking ass-kicker, but he still has a kind heart and a strong sence of justice. He main weapon is a modified samurai katana sword called The Samurizer-Sword, he also has access to all sort of battle tested weapons such as the The Samurizer Pistol, the Hyper-Shovel and the Buster-Scissors . His finishing attack is called the "Katana Rappa", a powerful slash which slices the opponent in half.

Lola Tachikawa (based on Lola from Robotboy).
Jamiko's main love intrest. She's a nice girl and one of the few Earthlings who knows Jamiko's superhero alter-ego. She also lives with Jamiko, Man-Chu and Chocolate & Mint at the Miyamoto Dojo/HQ

Chocolate & Mint (based on Yin & Yang).
A pair of rabbit/insect aliens who live with Jamiko and the gang.

Man-Chu (based on Azmith from Ben-10).
Man-Chu is Jamiko's guardian and mentor, he's also the one who created the J.A.P.AN Unit.

Latifah (based on Alpha-Girl).
A 15 year-old S.P.D trained rookie who was trained in spear-based combat. She came to live with Jamiko & the gang to learn from Man-Chu. She quickly because friends with Jamiko and his friends, and is like a loving big-sister to Jamiko (with him being an only child). She also helps him fight the bad-guys from time-to-time.

Pokyo-Chan (based on BMO from Adventure-Time). Pokyo-Chan is Man-Chu's comical robot assistant, based around a toy robot. He helps out Man-Chu around the lab and also helps Jamiko & the gang with their homework. He is very playful, fun-loving but also hard-working as well. He not designed for combat but he does have a stun-gun in his right hand, just in case.

Now for the supporting cast.
img-2677634-3-jamiko__s_classmates_by_ka
img-2677634-4-_captain_japan__lena_studi img-2677634-5-_captain_japan__apple_stud
These are Jamiko's classmates/surrporting cast at Neo-Tokyo Junior High-School. I've based these characters on some from The Amazing World of Gumball.

Dean, Tracy and Ned are the school-bullies.

Robot Rob is the class nerd.

Boo is a emo-kid and Joe is Boo's cheerful best friend.

Timmy-Spike is the school-clown and Alex & Jerry are the school's hearthrobs.

Mimi, Kitty and Ceratops (aka The Go-Go Girls) are a group of girls who are huge fans of Captain-Japan (without knowing that their classmate Jamiko is their hero).

Pen Fujiwaka is the school's lead cheerleader and who (like Lola) has a crush on Jamiko, She is also one of the few Earthlings who know Jamiko's secret alter-ego.

Apple (based on Applejack from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic) & Lena (based on Lena from Yin Yang Yo!) are Pen's best-friends fellow cheerleaders. Lena's a sweet but tough girl who's not afraid to speak her mind and like J-Rock music. Apple's a fun-loving & kind pony from a humble farm. She likes to host slumber-parties for her friends. She & Lena are also good friends with Jamiko, but don't know that he's Captain-Japan (unlike Penn who does know).  

img-2677634-6-jamiko__s_adult_jr__highsc

These three are the adult staff surpporting characters for the"World of Kainsword17" version of my Captain-Japan character.

Gaterbelt (based on the one from Panty & Stocking, but a more kid-friendly version).
The principal of Neo-Tokyo Jr. High-School, this guy runs the school like when he was a police-chief back in the 70's. He's also a fan of disco-music.

Rocko (based on Rocky from the Amazing World of Gumball).
The friendly school janitor & handy-man.

Miss Nicoles (based on a mix of Miss Soledad from Combo-Ninos and Nicole Watterson from The Amazing World of Gumball).
Miss Nicoles is a friendly, kind-hearted teacher who everyone loves. She is one of the few adults who know's Jamiko's secret life as a superhero.

Now for the main villains of the story, the Shadowkan-Empire.
The evil organization known as the Shadowkan-Empire are the main antagonists of Seigi Senshi Captain Japan. The Shadowkan are a race a mutant alien-lifeforms that are the result of bio-genetic engineering by Lord-Destruction, combining his own DNA with both alien DNA and advanced technology to create powerful living weapons. They have already taken over many planets and are now planning to attack Earth.

img-2677634-7-_captain_japan__lord_destr
Lord-Destruction: The series' main antagonist and leader of the Shadowkan-Empire, an evil spider-like alien entity that plans to take over Earth because he beleaves that earth-creatures such as humans are a mistake of nature and that the Shadowkan are the true rulers of the planet. He looks-like a humanoid spider with a twisted red-arm and a lower-body of random cables & wires. Despite him being cunning & ruthless, he also has a twisted sense of humor.

I'll post Destruction's underlings on the next post.
That's all for now, what do you think?
Edited by Kainsword-Kaijin

Ok, now on to Destruction's underlings.

_captain_japan__lady_widow_by_kainsword__captain_japan__imp__amp__pixie_by_kains

Lady-Widow is a pony/wasp/spider female Shadow-General and always wants to please Lord-Destruction. She cares for Imp & Pixie (like a little brother & sister), often letting them come along on her missions. She is an expert in Shadow-Magic.

Imp (a small furry spider/fly/plant creature) & Pixie (a mutated version of the alien race that Chocolate & Mint are from). These two serve as spies for the Shadowkan, they are also great comic-relief by annoying the Shadowkan-generals (every good tokusatsu/cartoon evil organization has to have comic relief, right?). Imp's a boy & Pixie's a girl.

_captain_japan__zaigain_by_kainsword_sha

Zaigain is the main field-commander of the Shadow-Kaijin, and a rival to Captain-Japan. He's a mantis/spider/flea/moth themed mutant that fights with a katana-like sword and is an expert in hand-to-hand combat.

_captain_japan__dr__probe_by_kainsword_s

Dr. Probe is the Empire's twisted robot scientist that creates the monsterous robots and weapons that Destruction uses in his plans. He often gets annoyed by Imp & Pixie as he tries to work.

_captain_japan__raptors_by_kainsword_sha

The footsoldiers of the Shadowkan-Empire. Raptors are half spider and half lizard and are armed with claw-like sickles.

Alright, everpony. Allow me to introduce you to the monsters of the week of Seigi no Senshi Captain-Japan, the Shadow-Kaijin.

_shadow_kaijin__shirakoru__kyoshi__amp__

Shirakoru-Shadow: The first Shadow-Kaijin to appear. A massive mutant with a powerful pincer-claw.
Kyoshi-Shadow: A cybernetic Shadow-Kaijin with a shoulder-mounted machinegun.
Daikoi-Shadows: These strange butterfly-winged Shadow-Kaijin attack in swarms and can fire needles from their cotten-like heads.
_shadow_kaijin__tomiku_shadow_by_kainswo
Tomiku-Shadow: A twisted bird/insect Shadow-Kaijin with bird-like talons, can jump like a grasshopper and throw feather-like darts.
_shadow_kaijin__raion_shadow_by_kainswor
Raion-Shadow: A Shadow-Kaijin hybrid of lion and plant with cybernetic stinger-like hands.
_shadow_kaijin__maishiruko_shadow_by_kai
Maishiruko-Shadow: A Shadow-Kaijin with a poisonous clawed-arm and tentacles.

• 2 weeks later...

Here are some cute non-pony works for you to enjoy.

penny_with_gumball_plushie_by_kainsword_

Penny with a Gumball plushie-doll (from The Amazing World of Gumball)=^w^=

worm_finn_and_erin_by_kainsword_kaijin-d

Here's a little picture of Finn (in his worm-form) & Erin from the Adventure-Time episode, The Food-Chain.

alpha_girl_latifah_sketch_studies_by_kai

These are just a few little sketches & doodles of Alpha-Girl Latifah from Hero: 108.

I must say that these drawings of yours are quite good, and the level of detail on some of these are quite superb with my favorite thus far being the Kamen Rider Core.  The way this one is drawn, from the character itself the line variation and strokes certainly adds to the dynamic of the picture and further enforces the aspect that this is an energy-based life form.

One thing I must ask though if all of these drawings are done in some sort of ink pen?  If so, these are even more impressive in my eyes to how clean the pictures are and how crisp the line work is, as ink is not the easiest medium to use for drawing (or, at least with my personal experience).  Regardless though, I do hope to see more of your work soon and I will certainly have to look into your pony artwork thread as well.

Take care!

• Brohoof 1

I must say that these drawings of yours are quite good, and the level of detail on some of these are quite superb with my favorite thus far being the Kamen Rider Core.  The way this one is drawn, from the character itself the line variation and strokes certainly adds to the dynamic of the picture and further enforces the aspect that this is an energy-based life form.

One thing I must ask though if all of these drawings are done in some sort of ink pen?  If so, these are even more impressive in my eyes to how clean the pictures are and how crisp the line work is, as ink is not the easiest medium to use for drawing (or, at least with my personal experience).  Regardless though, I do hope to see more of your work soon and I will certainly have to look into your pony artwork thread as well.

Take care!

I use a 0.05 black ink pen for my work.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello again everypony.

Here are some rough sketches for my Seigi no Senshi Captain-Japan project. I hope you'll enjoy them.

_captain_japan__doodles___sketches01_by_

Latifah with a new hairdo.
Some little Lola sketches.
Pokyo-Chan & Jamiko.
Boo & Joe.
Lena & Apple.
Captain-Japan himself.

_captain_japan__doodles___sketches02_by_

Pen comforts Jamiko.

Kitty doodles.
Alex doodles.
Miss Nicoles with Rocko.
Jerry being scared out of his mind.
Jamiko about to henshin into Captain-Japan. 

_captain_japan__gogo_girls_sketches_by_k

Mimi giving Kitty a big hug.
Some rough sketches of Cera (short for Ceratops).