Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask A.K. Yearling / Daring Do!

Commander Hurricane

(edited)

KUiyYiT.gif:

A.K. Yearling here,

I finally came around to making one of these because I found some free time in my schedule. I don't know how much I'll be able to be on here as I'm usually out saving the world or writing the new Daring Do book. Let's just hope no creepy cyan pegasus fan girl finds this...

So, ask away!

Edited by Commander Hurricane

(edited)

Daring Do,

I know you work alone, but did you like having RainbowDash's help?

Is A.K. Yearling your pen name for your books or your real name?

Edited by Brainstorm

What wonderful and mischievous adventures will you be going on next, Daring Do? ^^

And will you be taking Rainbow Dash, or your #1 fan, Twilight Sparkle? ^^

img-2661124-1-KUiyYiT.gif:

Daring Do,
I know you work alone, but did you like having RainbowDash's help?
Is A.K. Yearling your pen name for your books or your real name?

I didn't really trust her at first, but she turned out to be quite helpful in the end. As for your second question, classified information.

What wonderful and mischievous adventures will you be going on next, Daring Do? ^^

And will you be taking Rainbow Dash, or your #1 fan, Twilight Sparkle? ^^

I can't give away any information about the books I'm writing, all I can say is that I'm going to a certain temple next Tuesday. And I wouldn't really call my adventures"wonderful", as I almost get killed in all of them. But I don't think I'll be bringing any of my fans with me next time...

img-2661124-1-KUiyYiT.gif:

Me yearling, or do, if you prefer. How do typewriters work?

A sheet of paper is rolled into the typewriter. The typist hits a key, which makes the lever raise, pushing the bar of type against the ink ribbon and on the paper. The pressure of the bar of type pressing through the ink ribbon or carbon tape leaves an imprint on the paper. Since each key has two characters, typewriters need a way for the key to choose which of the letters to press on the paper. Shift mechanisms allow the typists to choose the second character on the key. Other levers on the typewriter add spaces to the line of type or help to move the paper up through the typewriter.

Any more questions?

• 1 month later...

I believe A.K. Yearling is her pen name. This is so she wouldn't have lots of fans trying to track her down and bother her. You know why don't you try trusting somepony? Remember Dr. Cabeleron. He wanted to help you and you turned him down. That's why he became an enemy. I would help you no matter what you did or said.