you can run but you cant hide (from me :P )

lunar12

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: i saw it on equestriadaily

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: i watched a couple of mlp:fim parodies on youtube but i didnt know about the fanbase behind it i looked in the command section bellow the video and they kept saying bronies'' so i took my time to search on google what bronies were. i saw what everypony was and i was amazed as i even found out that there were bronies in my country they told me to watch a couple of episodes so i did and i loved it ^^

well hello there my name is Dennis van Es i am a brony from the netherlands for 2 years if i am right i am 16 years old and i like ponies :P my hobbies are: gaming,meeting new friends,making new friends having fun ^^ i live in the netherlands i know its for but even there in that little country next to germany are bronies :D 

before you all ask my favorite episode is; a canterlot wedding part 1/2 

my favorite pony is: fluttershy (but i like chyrsalis just as much so they are both my number 1 ^^ )

what i do in my free time is. searching for bronies nearby and have a meet-up or wait till our big meet up wich are over 100 bronies :D i like it if i amr realy bored i play black ops 2 or go play outside cauz we never know the weather around here. so nice to meet you all :D

• Brohoof 5

Welcome! Please be courteous of other townspeople and beware the mod police. 

post-8308-0-23356900-1390949572.png

Sig made by Kyoshi.

Cool things people have said about me:

Never heard of him but I guess just you mentioning him is a good reason not to go anywhere near that name.

(In reference to an author I suggested.)

Hey Dennis, welcome to the herd! Hope you have a wonderful time here on the forums.

Brohoof /)

• Brohoof 1

"You learn a lot about people when you listen to the songs that mean something to them."

Youtube - Carbon Maestro, Music Reviews - Carbon Music Reviews, Soundcloud - Follow Here, Twitter: @CarbonMaestro

Super Smash Ponies: Find it here

youtube_banner_by_thecarbonmaestro-d66xg

Welcome to the Forums! Ohhh.... A fan of Queen Chrysalis! Excellent! I love the Villains of MLP:FiM. Most of them anyway...  :okiedokielokie:

A Canterlot Weding was a spectacular two-parter. Hope to see you around in the forums, have a great time!

• Brohoof 1

post-26796-0-54896800-1416226304.png

Now with more added tea leaves!

My fantastic signature made by Gone Airbourne

Welcome to the forums, Dennis.  If you have any questions, feel free to ask and hope you enjoy your stay, :D

• Brohoof 1

Hi everypony I'm starborndusk I'm a pegasister but I like the term brony better I just turned 18 on May 7th when they announced season 5 I've been a fan of the show a few months now and I'm addicted to it lol anyways my hobies r videogames ,watching anime ,and collecting anime dvds doing anything pony related or anime related and reading fanfics I also want to start a mlp fanfic but idk where to start any ideas btw this is a HIE fic and I plan on having it as a novel thnx everypony:)

Hi everypony I'm starborndusk I'm a pegasister but I like the term brony better I just turned 18 on May 7th when they announced season 5 I've been a fan of the show a few months now and I'm addicted to it lol anyways my hobies r videogames ,watching anime ,and collecting anime dvds doing anything pony related or anime related and reading fanfics I also want to start a mlp fanfic but idk where to start any ideas btw this is a HIE fic and I plan on having it as a novel thnx everypony:)

Hola Amiga/Amigo! I look forward to meeting you and can assure you that you'll be JUUUST fine here in this lovely community of bronies. :3

Shoot me a friend request sometime. We can chat anytime you want. :)

Are you supposed to make a post not comment?

RarityPortal1.gif

Generosity~ Just sit back and watch how I live.