Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My little pony day! ^_^

Codelyy

This just came to mind but do you think there should be a My little pony day if there isn't one already on October 10th, The day the first episode of My little pony friendship is magic was aired back in 2010 (almost a 4 year old show :o)

Basically a whole day where bronys and pegasisters celebrate the show, Bronys (I mean pegasisters too) wear there MLP shirts, bronies meet up at places around the world on that day, People make tons of remixes and animations to basically like i said, Celebrate the show.

What do you think about this and do you have anything else to add? :)

• Brohoof 6

As the show has taught me the value of friendship and being there for others, if such a day existed (I like the idea by the way :) ) I think a good thing to do on the day would be that bronies go out of their way to perform maybe an act of kindness in their community? (By the way I'm not implying people don't do this already, just that a worldwide day of spreading kindness and love would be lovely :) )

As the show has taught me the value of friendship and being there for others, if such a day existed (I like the idea by the way :) ) I think a good thing to do on the day would be that bronies go out of their way to perform maybe an act of kindness in their community? (By the way I'm not implying people don't do this already, just that a worldwide day of spreading kindness and love would be lovely :) )

That would be a good idea ^_^. I really like that idea! :D

|This is 100% DementedPillowMaster approved|

I'm glade you like the idea :)

Not a bad idea, but... if only I could attend...

I'm glade you like the idea :).

What do you mean by "If only i could attened"?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'm glade you like the idea :).

What do you mean by "If only i could attened"?

I probably wouldn't be able to get there.

Wait, is it a physical meet-up?

Edited by Blue Eclipse

I probably wouldn't be able to get there.

Wait, is it a physical meet-up?

No, It's just a day where everyone celebrates the show, You don't have to meet up with people :P

I think this is a really awesome idea and i totally think we should i it! :yay:

I am on it! B)

Awesome! :). What we need to do is spread the word :D
  • Brohoof 1

I love the idea just the unlikelyhood that all bronies/pegasister would be able to meet up in just ONE location to celebrate.

Unless it were held in my country and state, TX lol, then i'd be happy with it.

Otherwise it could just be a world wide holiday where bronies can do whatever they want long as its pony related lol. Like a marathon of watching all the shows, eating cupcakes or sweets, dancing, games etc.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I love the idea just the unlikelyhood that all bronies/pegasister would be able to meet up in just ONE location to celebrate.

Unless it were held in my country and state, TX lol, then i'd be happy with it.

Otherwise it could just be a world wide holiday where bronies can do whatever they want long as its pony related lol. Like a marathon of watching all the shows, eating cupcakes or sweets, dancing, games etc.

You don't have to meet up with bronys and pegasisters, It's just an idea that you could do in the day but basically the whole day is just about doing stuff that is MLP related like wearing brony shirts, Watching all the episodes again, Meeting up with other bronys or even making MLP videos for everyone to enjoy. And also the stuff you said :)

This is a great idea! It'll start out small and then more people will start celebrating it.  :yay:

Yep :) Spread the word if you can! :D

Edited by UFO Commander

I always commemorate the 27th of each month cause that was the date when I first discovered FIM last year  ^_^

But sure, that sounds like a nice idea :D

Well the My little pony day will be on the october 10th every year :)

I'm glade you like the idea :D, Try and spread the word :P

• Brohoof 1

Count me into this club as well. It sounds like an awesome idea to have a day where bronies can just be, well, bronies. And together we shall engulf the world in the magic of friendship! :yay:

• Brohoof 1

Count me into this club as well. It sounds like an awesome idea to have a day where bronies can just be, well, bronies. And together we shall engulf the world in the magic of friendship! :yay:

Agreed :)

Spread the word if you can :D

• Brohoof 1