private [Closed!}

Your Nightly Spectre

Stellar Nova

@@RedStorm @@Gloomfury

Stellar looked around the house impressed, it was twice as nice as the Guard's barracks. She couldn't help but feel a tinge of envy that these kinds of ponies still had places like this, while the City Guard were practically dying in their sleep with their poor conditions. Even the officers quarters was shadowed by the contents of this house. She kept silent, following Trench and Red around. In the back of her mind she thought that without her the marketplace would fall into disarray, she needed to send a message somehow, elect a temporary captain in her place. She felt that the work she was doing now would be more important to their cause than watching over the busy marketplace, speaking of the work she was doing. She looked down at her golden plate Guard armour. That would need to go if she hoped to gain these criminals trust. 

"Is there a room for me?" She finally spoke up. 

Fe'are

@@MisterRe @

Fe'are hit the first infected with the blades on her right hoof. Its head snapped back, and the infected pony fell back. By the time its body had hit the ground, three other infected had already been taken out by Fe'are. She sliced with her hoof blades, slicing then jumping back, slicing, and jumping back. The infected were slow, and could not keep up with her fast upbeat pace. However, if she missed a beat, not jumping back at the right moment, she would undoubtedly be overwhelmed by their vast numbers. The swish, and hack of her hoof blades were music to her ears, bodies of infected fell all around her. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Sunset fighting alongside her, she noted his Saddle Arabian fighting techniques, they were swift and brutal, much like her own. She was proud to fight alongside him. 

"Six bodies and counting!" Fe'are shouted over the sound of the groaning infected, and the hacking of weapons. "What about you?" 

She stabbed her hoof blades into an infected eye, causing an explosion of red, diseased blood. Luckily Fe'are had remembered to bring her gas mask and it splattered harmlessly against her eyepiece. Jumping back once again, she wiped the blood off with the back of her hoof. 

"I just washed my coat," Fe'are muttered angrily, baths were not easy to come by, and yesterday had been her first one for months. She looked up, her eyes ablaze with vengeance.

"Oh, it's on." 

Generic City Guard

@ @@dashian500 

"I don't know," said the Guard nervously, still skittish from his near death experience. "Could I have a swig of that?" He asked reaching for the hipflask. While he waited his turn he continued speaking. 

"I'll need to get back to the marketplace, we need to find a new captain, the gangs will try and take advantage of our disorganisation." The Guard was shaking in his armour, maybe it would have been better if he had gotten slain by those three ponies after all. 

(edited)

@@Dovashy

"7 Dead and 5 on the ground too weak to stand up!" He looked up and noticed the watch commander preparing some bigger spell. Because of all the commotion around the place he didn't notice that most of the Syndicate troops pulled back to the rooftops, was it an order? But the thing that kept catching his eye was the red aura of the Lord Commander. Finally as he realized what the spell was his eyes widened. He took a look at Fe'are who clearly wasn't noticing it.

Suddenly he felt a a weird tickle'y feeling up his horn as one of the infected seemed to have used an anti-magic spell on him. He tried and teleport out  but all that happened was his horn shooting uncontrolled sparks. Taking a look at the nearest wooden house door, he tackled Fe'are towards the wooden door. At the same moment the commander let go of his spell and it hit the ground. A huge fire'y explosion wiping out any infected and leftover Lunar's in the area.

Twisting their positions he hit the door breaking it open and falling to the ground first. Cushioning the mares fall. The next he did was quickly push the mare as far away as possible from the door.

Before he could get up the ocean of fire cough up to him, severely burning him he let out screams of pain. Rolling on the ground trying to put the fire off his cloak and hood. 

Gladly the burning wave disappeared somewhere after it passed him leaving the Fe'are safe. 

Edited by TheDarkStar

@

Fe'are 

Fe'are was fighting an infected pony one second, the next she was being tackled to a nearby house. She had barely any time to understand what was happening, when a roar of fire erupted through the destroyed doorway, engulfing Sunset who'd tackled her. The fire caught onto his Lunar uniform, and he rolled on the ground screaming trying to put it out. Fe'are leaped towards him, contracting her hoof blades before she begun hitting out the flames with her hooves. It singed the fur around them, but that was the least of her problems. The fire was burning Sunset severely, and if it wasn't put out soon, he wouldn't look very much like Sunset anymore. As Sunsets rolling, and Fe'are helping the last of the flames was put out. Fe'are was now deadly serious, fearful for her companions wellbeing.

"Sunset?" She asked worriedly "Sunset?" 

(edited)

@@Dovashy

His screams of pain slowly died out as he felt as if he had lost his voice. He looked at Fe'are, trying to say something, but failed.

He could still feel the burn in places all around his body. The pain torturing him. 

The stallion tried and move, but everything he did caused even more pain. 

After a short while he finally managed to get back his voice. "Wa-terrr" Sunset seemed to beg very quietly. 

Edited by TheDarkStar

@@Dovashy,

Steel chuckled.

"You will soon. You get your share of the thing, do whatever you want with it. Maybe take one of the rooms below. Right now, we're all going to sleep in that room." He motioned over to the room with all the beds.

"The problem is, there's only three beds... we were never expecting any guests so extra beds weren't needed at the time. My assistant can sleep on the floor, but please stay away from the bed in the middle. That one's mine. So, either you share or take turns with the remaining two."

Red rolled his eyes. Just the thought of him sharing a bed with that guard pony made him want to puke.

@@Gloomfury,

The fridge opened, revealing some bottles of water, bread and some odd looking berry type of things.

"Let's see... oh! We do have half a bottle of that!" Steel happily said, throwing Trench the bottle of liquid.

"Now, what do our other guests like to eat, perhaps drink?"

"You know what, I'm good." Red answered him. The new pony still seemed a bit suspicious to him, and he sure didn't want to die from a poison of somesorts...

@@RedStorm,@@Dovashy,

Trench caught it and pop the cap. "Thank you." He trunk it all in one gulp and let out a satisfied sigh. "Refreshing. And Don't worry about the beds, I'll takes the floor." He took his club out of it's holster, went over to the side of the door and took a seat and sat with his hind legs crossed and then he crossed his arms, resting his club on the left side of his head. "I'll keep watch just in case. I'm a light sleeper so nothing will get past me."

Steel was about to talk to the guard he rounded the corner his weapons sheathed "now then if you want you Captine back I suggest you follow us we're trackers and can find her " steel saids

Soundwave and grell stayed behind steel ready I attack

Abcde

(edited)

Mister Re was in and out of every room in the mansion. Wasn't typical, most of rooms were makeshift barracks, judging from the vast amount of bunk beds. Upstairs he found a command center; in the dining room, a medical ward; in the basement, an armory. He had been thorough with the first two: grabbing papers, bagging medical supplies and stealing food.

There was a scream unlike anything the looting pony was used to. It pierced the ear and it continued until it faded away. Why did it fade? Why did it happen? My fault, my fault. Guilt crept inside and began to rot. It sparked the past sins and it replayed it again and again. Such a horrible pony, I am.Everything was haze before, like morphine dream.  Pain, it had new meaning now. His apathy cracked, he cared now that lives were being lost. Dying, dying, more dying, no more! The colt thought as he peered at the war in the garden, he cried at the horror, guts, death.

"No more glass eyes, it's time to act."

Mister Re had a half-empty air horn attached to his side in case of emergencies. Not all infected were kind and dandy, some are murderous and cruel. This tool was used to escape any situation that involved 'them'. He put his cotton ball in his ears. The only way to sustain the sound is by holding the trigger down with the mouth.

"I can save someone, instead of ki-..."

..It was all in vain as he saw Misery lying on the floor dead.

_________

Everything was a blur to him now. The only obstacles were the ponies that gathered inside the garden. He bit his air horn with and jumped out of the window he was peering though. Nothing mattered. Not the fall, not the impact, not the injury. Nothing.

*BWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

He ran and scattered the near by infected by a few feet and got jar out.  The mixture was infected bile mixed with glass shards, needles and the garden variety razor. If thrown properly it would piece cloth and flesh, infecting and injuring the victim. Usually aimed to hoofs because it's esier to land.

"B-e guis, I havd f-n." As he threw the jar at a guarding eath pony pony, making the him flinch a little. This gave him time to get close enough with the air horn. The sound stunned him for the finish blow, with was a jar straight to the face. He spit out the air horn and ran into the streets.

"He's getting awa-"  There was pony calling out at him but he was tackled by the infected. The diseasedriot was being quelled, none could follow as the exists were being sealed

___

He sustained a few injuries during the event: a sprained ankle, mild concision, bruises.  

Edited by MisterRe

(edited)

@@MisterRe

-----As Lord Commander------

The Lord Commander didn't feel any pity for the infected. All that he saw below him at the moment were heaps of charcoal bodies. Nopody on the street was left alive. Sure he sacrificed some of his own men that didn't hear the order to retreat to higher ground, but those were very few compared to the many he saved from death if they had to stay down there and fight the horde head on. 

Turning his head to the garden that still had a smaller battle going on he rallied his troops with a simple nod. After a short time most of the Lunar's were at the garden, surrounding the enemy, blocking off any exits, outnumbering the leftover infected 4 to 1. 

One of the sergeants came up to the Lord Commander and spoke. 

"Lord Commander, the hornbearer who we think rallied the infected in the first place has escaped. But we managed to find the dead body of the witnessed mare who actually started it. What shall we do? " 

The Stallion spoke back. "Take that damned mare and hang her by her own gut at the edge of the district. The fool who used this situation played his little trick, I doubt he has the power to play it again now. Not without HER. 

If he cared for her then he will try and bring her back and give her a proper burial, and towards your surprise sergeant you are to allow him take her then. If he does not in the closest 5 days, you track him down personally and dispose of him. Is that understood?" 

The sergeant just nodded in agreement, a bit shocked at the orders. Sure he questioned them, but it was his sworn duty to obey. After all it was all for the higher cause. The next thing he did was oblige and carry out what he was told.

The Commander looked at his leftover troops. He shouted out loud so everyone could hear. "This changes nothing! Today we strike! Today is our day! "  A grin came up his face. "Rally the survivors from the fight and move out to carry out your duty! Kill the rest of these pathetic infected." 

That being said the unicorns in the surround circle carried our the execution, in whatever ways they felt best. 

Edited by TheDarkStar

(edited)

He was looking into a mirror.

"They were always supposed to back. Why is it that they don't? Is it the drugs give them? Is it the love? Or, would they rather die than be with me? All these questions, all of them unanswered. Sometimes I wonder whether to be infected or insane would be better than living life here as a normal pony. I'm not normal, not any more. My sins are far from redemption. After that fact, I realize that I'm not the only one. To dare to think one-sidedly would be a huge mistake and being selfish is one step closer to.. immorality. *Sigh* I am selfish in my generosity. I mainly use the mares for... well you know the birds and the bees I presume. If you use good protect-... Ew."

"Moving on, there is always three sides to a bit: the good side, the bad side and the edge.  Most ponies know it to half chance of landing either side but if you try, you can catch it with both hooves and that would be a new chance, a new possibility. In it of it self the catching is a probability, how likely are you going to catch it? Most of the rest have no probability. I used to say, back in the days of the quote-on-quote paradise, 'I win because the coin landed in the middle'. They'd say I was cheating after;They were laughing before. They say its not fair, I say its a new way of thinking."

"Drink up. It's time to get up now."

Edited by MisterRe

(edited)

@@MisterRe

[Right, I am just too lazy to use the OOC. 

My OC was nowhere on your escape reute, and surely not someplace you would care to look. He is in a house to which he barged into with Fe'are. Going in it or even noticing it would have been rather impossible with all the commotion going around. 

So, unless you think about what you are doing more then how fancy you write your posts then I would like to not be met by Mr. Re just yet. ]

[Also, I was never bandaged.]

Edited by TheDarkStar

(edited)

@@MisterRe,

[Right, I am just too lazy to use the OOC.

-

My OC was nowhere on your escape reute, and surely not someplace you would care to look. He is in a house to which he barged into with Fe'are. Going in it or even noticing it would have been rather impossible with all the commotion going around.

So, unless you think about what you are doing more then how fancy you write your posts then I would like to not be met by Mr. Re just yet. ]

[Also, I was never bandaged. Who bandages burn wounds? ]

((Well crap, I was editing my post but I'll edit a few parts out now ;_; This definitely kind of sucks. Also, I guess I'll edit my last post because it'd make no sense at all what so ever. I really need to be aware of character surrounding more often. My posts are fancy lol))

((I had to rewrite this post. So its not that good.))

------

((Switching to first person for this))

I noticed. How sick in the head I was, how sick in the head I was because of all I did. Am I insane? I think not because I'm thinking about it in a way that I am trying to improve upon it. Though, the line of lies and truth are shuffled between the masses of ambiguity, it changes with perspective and is even harder to find when psychotic. I can only assume.. Two are posibly correct: all of my truths are lies, or only some of them are. What a world it would be if all my truisms were fact. The sky would be my blue, existance serves no one but me and everything else is to blame for my faults and wrongdoings. That would imply weakness.

"No more thinking." The sun rose "I need to act."

He readied to hide his stolen goods and set up defenses. I meant 'I' and 'my'.

I gathered, I hunted through the neighboring houses, finding wreck and rot. I needed silverware, knives mostly. If you're going to piss off an army then you're going to need to defend yourself. Rich ponies should have them, if not looted or stolen already. None, empty drawers, barren kitchens and dusty cupboards were I all i found. No wonder why this part of town is empty, its full of infected and empty of things.

*Sigh* "Hooray. I'm going to die. Yay, yay for me." I sat for a moment to judge my chances of survival. "Slim as my chinny chin chin."

The last house had everything I needed, except more death. It was one of the larger castles, pretty too... besides the barricaded windows and the eerie feeling that protruded from it. The door had been locked but a hoof kick would fix that, it opened outward and revealed mounds of heavy objects.

"So much for that pile."

The abode was a true fortress. The walls were new and clean. The feeling of relief and resonation was unbound, unmatched by anything outside. Paradise was enclosed, a little garden of Eden resided here. I felt better now and hopefully the best I've been. I closed the door to shut the evil out and began to search. I found what I needed: sliverware, cooking knifes and alcohol. Only the strong stuff.

The spiral stair wound up and around like a spring, all the way to the master bedroom. I needed clothes for my defense capability: to soak them in this booze, light them and... throw... them... them...

Three nooses had been occupied by a father, mother and filly. I touched them and they weren't stone cold. It was only a couple hours before their final one. I could blame myself. I could blame this plague. I get confused with... this.

" 'But mommy, I don't want to do this.' The filly said." I gestured with the small body.

" 'You have to, there isn't a way out of here' the mommy said." I gestured with the mommy

" 'Listen to your mother. I'm so sorry.' The father said."

"'Will it hurt?'"

"'No... We need to leave now honey. On three you have to kick you chair. 1... 2...-'"

"'You lied' she thought"

"3..."

I noticed again.

I had an idea. I hope can muster my stomach for this. I began to build my defense by first carrying them out of their beautiful house. Only the sun and I will see what I've done today. Fear is a powerful emotion, disgust too. Both bind in awe and shock, I intend to do this. I cut their eyelids off, a soul now forever stare. Six knives were place outward on filly's body, blades stuck out evenly through the meat of the ribs. Her eyes were wide and wondered with blood. I threw up into a bucket. The mother, she was hot stuff, so hot she ought to explode. I filled her midsection with aerosol cans and doused her with half kerosene, half cooking oil. I threw up again because of the smell of rotting organs and gas. The father, I found alcohol. In his stomach was enough to kill him. I filled him with puke and the alcohol I found in his house. I backward shirt and plastic wrap to seal him up.

(Chenkoff's gun lol.)

Edited by MisterRe

@@dashian500@@Dovashy,

Gareth gave the guard his hip-flask. "Be warned, it's Everfree Spirits, the strongest stuff that I could find." Gareth, turning to the three ponies, considered they're offer. "I might follow you, but firstly, he needs medical attention," he said, pointing to the guard on the ground. Gareth offered a hoof to the guard, helping to get him on his feet.

(edited)

Stellar Nova

@@RedStorm @@Gloomfury

"It's fine," Said Stellar in response to the bed arrangements, oblivious to Reds reaction. "I do not need a bed." 

When she'd volunteered for the City Guard a little after the infection had started, back when she had naively tried to keep the order, and save as many ponies as she could. There had been shortages of everything, the City Guard barely had enough food to feed their own guardsponys. Like everything else, beds were saved for the higher officers, and the lowly ranks were lucky if they got a bed at all. Stellar had been one of those unlucky enough to not get a bed, and had made her own bed on the cold barracks floor, with nothing but dirty sheets, and some rags of what was once fashionable clothing. Over tireless days of sleeping in that makeshift set up, she'd learnt to sleep whenever and wherever was possible. A skill she found, never failed to come in handy. "Red can have the bed." 

With that she left and went to find materials to fashion her own bed out of. 

Fe'are

@ 

Fe'are glanced down at the small saddlebag she carried beneath her Syndicate garments, pulling out a waterskin. She knelt down and leant over Sunset, as she dripped the soothing cold water down his throat. Some of it missed and hit his face, and it sizzled softly against the burnt blackened skin. There was silence as Sunset gulped the water, and Fe'are found herself wondering as to what had happened in the courtyard. If it hadn't been for Sunset, she'd have perished out there, a pointless insignificant death fighting dying insignificant ponies. She owed him her life, and so much more.

Generic Guard

@ and @@dashian500

The guard took a swig of the Everfree spirit, and burped loudly. Then allowed himself to get pulled up by Gareth. 

"Thanks," he said wiping his mouth with the back of his hoof, as he took another savoured mouthful of the alcohol, as he pushed it back into Gareths hand gratefully, it sounded strikingly emptier than it had been when it was handed to him. It was then that the guard heard those three ponies who he'd tried to take down earlier. He spun around suspiciously, and eyed them carefully. They didn't seem to be wanting to attack, and he found himself realising that they were truly loyalists to the City Guard. He could have family, or friends in the ranks, oh, he'd have his poor head on a spike by the end of all of this. He threw himself before the Grell's hooves. "I'm sorry," he groaned "I did not realise you were loyalists, please you must believe me." 

Edited by Dovashy

(edited)

@@Dovashy,

Sunset felt a huge relief in his throat, but still felt the deep burns all around his body, turning his eyes to the door as he heard somepony. He noticed a familiar gas mask and cloak wearing figure.

-----As Lunar Syndicate Sergeant-----

The Sergeant ordered some rookies to take the body of the dead mare by orders of the Lord Commander. Looking over from the rooftops he noticed a cracked open door. He decided to check it out. Teleporting down to the doorway he found Sunset Sands and Fe'are. Sunset being badly burnt and Fe'are trying to tend him somehow.

Walking up to the burnt pony he gestured the mare to step back a bit. Without saying a word his horn lit up and a magical green aura surrounded the wounds of the wounded stallion.

Some of the smaller burns slowly disappeared, while the pain from the bigger ones was no longer felt by Sunset.

"Fe'are, the Lord Commander is not calling off the attack on the market today, you need to get going. I paralyzed some of Sunset Sands nerves where the wounds wouldn't heal, he should be capable of finishing the mission, and return safely to the medical bay. "

He looked down at the somehow eased Sunset.

"It is hard to ask this of you, but I know how much you wanted to deal the first strike. And the offer still stands. I can alert command that you will be returning and that you should be waited for by the others. Same strategy and orders, exempt that you have no more captain, since he died from the infected, same with your other 2 to be companions. One of you will need to be chosen as the new one and we will need to assign 3 more ponies to your squad. But that will be later today, for now you just have to survive one more fight. "

------------------

Sunset looked at Fe'are, he wasn't ready for another fight and he knew it, but he didn't want to miss out the honor of dealing the first strike. He thought about Fe'are was thinking about it, but as much as he knew her he thought she wouldn't mind.

He somehow stood up, being relieved because of the lack of pain. He nodded at the sergeant and the masked stallion nodded back, and teleported away.

Sunset faced Fe'are again.

"I still feel sore, but I am ready to fight. What about you? Anyway, either way I need to get to the armory and get a new uniform. "

Edited by TheDarkStar

(edited)

The abode was a true fortress. The walls were new and clean. The feeling of relief and resonation was unbound, unmatched by anything outside. Paradise was enclosed, a little garden of Eden resided here. I felt better now and hopefully the best I've been. I closed the door to shut the evil out and began to search. I found what I needed: sliverware, cooking knifes and alcohol. Only the strong stuff.

The spiral stair wound up and around like a spring, all the way to the master bedroom. I needed clothes for my defense capability: to soak them in this booze, light them and... throw... them... them...

Three nooses had been occupied by a father, mother and filly. I touched them and they weren't stone cold. It was only a couple hours before their final one. I could blame myself. I could blame this plague. I get confused with... this.

" 'But mommy, I don't want to do this.' The filly said." I gestured with the small body.

" 'You have to, there isn't a way out of here' the mommy said." I gestured with the mommy

" 'Listen to your mother. I'm so sorry.' The father said."

"'Will it hurt?'"

"'No... We need to leave now honey. On three you have to kick you chair. 1... 2...-'"

"'You lied' she thought"

"3..."

I noticed again.

I had an idea. I hope can muster my stomach for this. I began to build my defense by first carrying them out of their beautiful house. Only the sun and I will see what I've done today. Fear is a powerful emotion, disgust too. Both bind in awe and shock, I intend to do this. I cut their eyelids off, a soul now forever stare. Six knives were place outward on filly's body, blades stuck out evenly through the meat of the ribs. Her eyes were wide and wondered with blood. I threw up into a bucket. The mother, she was hot stuff, so hot she ought to explode. I filled her midsection with aerosol cans and doused her with half kerosene, half cooking oil. I threw up again because of the smell of rotting organs and gas. In the father, I found alcohol. In his stomach was enough to kill him. I filled him with puke and the alcohol I found in his house. A backward shirt and plastic wrap to seal him up because I didn't have any more stitches

---

((Switching to third person))

Mister Re hid the bodies then sought normalcy today. He'd like to talk to somoe one again. Poor misery, it take two weeks to condition another sick mare. He went walking to the place, any one that was near. But first he put another plasticated wrap, the old one was bloody, dirty and tired.

Edited by MisterRe

Steel raised his eyebrow and smirked

Grell sighed "it's fine but you're Captine won't be if you don't hurry we can help find her and the two that took her" grell said

Soundwave focused his power and listened for the ponies voices his abilities to controls sound made it possible for him to hear from miles away

(edited)

"Get your medical supplies, get your medical supplies here and alcohol, only the good stuff. I sell them to get food, weapons and whatever you can find that interests me.

Everything felt real here, not cold, dark or brooding. This is life, now. Economics at its inner workings. Barter took over since bits went down in value. Ponies traded clothes for food, masks for homemade swords, jewlery for candy. Baked foods fills the air and it smells serene. Though stealing is a thing here, it happens rarely.

"So, what you got there?" A mare asked from the corner of my eye.

"Gauzes, drugs, bandages, more drugs, alcohol, more alcohol..." She was an average figure, green with orange eyes, her mane was simply combed over and back.

"Looks like you've got a lot of it. How'd you manage to steal it?" She smiled

"With an army of infected, I breached some kind of gang kingdom to loot a mansion and I only had one casualty."

"Impossible, there's no way those walking body bags could fight, let alone kill anything. How'd you even manage that?"

"There was only one casualty that mattered: my lover was in that pile of dead. I was the only one who escaped."

"I'm sorry. And I'm sorry again, because I can't really empathize with you. Never expierenced that kind of trama. Tell me how'd you round up an army?"

"You gonna buy anything first?"

"Sure, I'll take that gauze. How much is it?" She pointed her hoof at the white roll.

"Free."

She looked at me, sardonic for a moment. I smiled and changed the subject back.

"A simple plan: you gather them, give them morphine, say there's a cure inside where ever you want to storm then boom, free army."

"Simple and easy. I like it."

"What's your name, and what do you do?"

"Humbug, I'm off to Deadwatch to join them. And hey if they ask you, I stole this."

She walked away from me and started humming as she went futher and futher away. I swear that hum didn't change in sound. How does she do that? Was it for me?

Edited by MisterRe

___As Lord Commander___

The Lord Commander was a senior pony. His coat was Dark Cyan and his mane was light grey, he liked keeping it short and enjoyed growing a fancy mustache. His Cutie Mark was a black chess piece, a  knight to be more exact. It represented his knowledge of strategy, and the black figure the part that he always moves second. The knight represents how he moves his pieces and strikes, with tricks and swiftness. 

Walking to a table he ran his hoof along a map set upon it. It was a map of Canterlot, this one updated will all the barricades and written out curfew times and drawn out patrols. All major targets that he found important were marked with flags: Homes of famous parliament members, important districts etc. 

Suddenly the old stallion turned to a loud sound. By the door appeared the Sergeant, who spoke. 

"My Lord, Squad number two will be rejoining the battle, they are probably already getting ready. Sunset Sands was burned in the street but managed to survive, I partly healed his wounds and neutralized some of his nerves, he should be good to go. " 

"Well, Ironhoof. What about the dead mare? " 

"We did as you ordered, I also got some watchmen guarding the borders, we don't want a surprise attack like that again. "

"Good, you are dismissed. "

The pony teleported away once more leaving the Commander to himself and the map.

He reached for a white rook chess piece with the painted out number 2 on its side and placed it on the map by the marketplace.

"Let the games begin.

(edited)

Mister Re pondered his safety among these numbers. Clearly, it was evident that the group was planning to exterminate some populated district, but what was stopping them from searching for him? Nothing. It was clear that they didn't screw around. The white colt coerced himself in thought there on. Where are they going to strike next? If I was one of them what would I do? It isn't clear but I'll find a way. I always find a way. He searched through the stolen documents. Some were soldier loyalty-pacts, others medical exam sheets, the most of them marked maps of Canterlot and images of soldiers. For what he knew and what he can conclude, The only thing certain was an attack... 

He found a picture of an old colt with dark cyan coat and light gray mane. The stallion in it looked accomplished like a natural born leader, he looked important, high ranked and old.

"I can't know this for certain, but i do need to take out their leader, if there is one... I don't understand. These papers and more recently, these pictures. The are mares, colts and old folks. I only grabbed a few files and still don't know what's what . Large gatherings means something. Group of them are murderous, judging by their fighting skills. They have strategy, no doubt about. I need to find some pony that can find some pony. I have some pony who knows. I have to find the leader"

--- 

He wish he could be normal, he wish he could do nothing like he did before. Nothing but his stories. He used to write a lot. Compose. Some ponies liked his work but most not. He didn't care that his wasn't absolutely famous, at least he didn't need to survive. Adventure caught him and never let him go. The apocalypse had reared him and rebirthed him. Mister Re thirsted action now, craved conflict. Back then was back then. He changed as everyone else did.

---

Mister wrapped everything that was left on the table and looked toward the other shops and other ponies. The object of his eye was a magnifying glass, a cutie mark that can find things and things can be ponies.  

"Excuse me, Excuse me. Do you any pony that can find ponies?" Mister Re asked a random stranger.

"Over there. The mercenary aile can there can help you." The random responded.

"Thanks."

----

"Hi, my name is Red D-..."

"Help me find this stallion." 

Edited by MisterRe

(edited)

Stellar

@@Gloomfury and @RedStorm

Stellar found some old, but tough curtains, with only a small amount of holes in them. She tore them off its rail, it would be perfect for sheets. From there she looked for some kind of mattress, but all the couches and beds in the house had been desecrated and torn up beyond use. As she entered what must have been the living room, she spotted the rope. Tied up in a noose, it hung from the ceiling, as well as the pony who’d tied himself around it. He’d been dead for a long time, and she could smell rotting, flies buzzed around the body, and one fly landed on the pony’s glassy eyes, rubbing its tiny little hands together mockingly. A feeling of sadness overcame Stellar at the horrible way this pony had died, with no friends to mourn him. She also noted at the irony of the pony killing himself in the living room of his own home. She pulled the noose down, and buried the body in the backyard. When she’d finished with that she undid the noose, and draped it across her back. At least she could make a hammock for the night.

Fe’are

@ and @MisterRe

Fe’are worried for Sunset, he looked in no shape for fighting, but she would not deprive him of his glory in leading the battle, and she knew how much it meant to him. She kept her mouth shut about, and nodded her head. “I’m ready.”

They then left through the destroyed door, and towards the armoury to get Sunset some new armour.

Generic Guard

@@dashian500 and

The Guard picked himself up from the ground, and turned to Gareth, “You follow these loyalists and get our captain. I’ll inform the next in command of her disappearance.”

With that he took his leave, hurrying off back to the marketplace. He also felt a tinge of fear, if Stellar was truly gone the garrison had nowhere to go but downhill. The garrison's future looked meek. 

Edited by Dovashy

(edited)

@@Dovashy,

Sunset stepped out of the building, what was in front of him was a whole bunch of burned charcoal bodies of infected and a few Lunar Syndicate troops. He was terrified by the view, especially because he partly knew the pain they all had to go threw. He tried and not step on the bodies. Finally he made his way out of the zone. He entered The Hive threw the main door, something he hardly ever did. He usually used the rooftop entrance.  

He noticed the doors to the armory that was gladly not that deep in the base. Entering he got to the armor sets. On the walls were all sorts of weapons, masks, and cloaks. Even all sorts of gadgets. 

He needed new everything, even his rapier felt way too damaged from the fire. Sunset grabbed a new cloak and gas mask, a longsword with a characteristic rapier like handle and a couple of shrapnel grenades. 

As he walked out he felt the pain reducing spell go down a bit, he could feel a bit of the pain from before. But it was still not much because most of his burn wounds were healed anyway. Sure he felt tired because of the things he has been threw already, but he was not going to let down his honor. He agreed to finish something, and he will keep to it, even if he slowly felt like pulling back.

[skipping forward here Dovashy]

The two syndicate ponies were rushing the rooftops, they were almost there. Soon they were to pass the borders of the districts separating guarded territory and the blocked of districts. Sunset felt bigger and bigger pain on his right back leg, slowly going into a slight limp, but still running at a decent speed. 

Edited by TheDarkStar

"I don't understand this. You want me to teleport you into a heavily guarded base to take out him?"

"Yes. But the problem is getting in, not out. You're gonna make up for magical disabillity, no horn and such."

"We create a distract-"

"No, done that. How did you think I got these papers? Beside a unicorn leader would teleport away at the first sign of danger."

"Disguises?"

"Wouldn't work either. Most of the soldiers are out so there'd be no reason to come back.'

"Why?"

"Uprising."

"When?"

"Today."

"Okay... we need to at least get close so I can sense the bodies there. Do you know my magic."

"You're a hema-mage, a blood mage to be exact. The more you get injured, the more powerful your magic is. You draw blood and use it as a weapon, mostly from your Bloody mane. Also, you lose functionality if injured too much."

"Okay, you're weird but you have paid me well."

---

The sunrise from beyond the mountains signaled that yet another day had begun in the once-prosperous city of Canterlot. The beautiful melody being sung by the birds could be heard from a distance, while the dim sunlight illuminated the deserted streets of the capital. It was supposed to be a beautiful morning, if it weren't for the well-known plague causing madness and despair everywhere.

Another day, another duty: Lume Greenpark was out of the Dead-Watch's hideout to scout the surrounding area and spy on the city guards and the other gangs. Her everyday job was to acquire as many information possible and bring it back to her base at the Junkyard in order to secure their safety. After all, at that point in time, survival was her - and everypony else's - main, if not only, concern.

Lume had a gray cloak covering her whole body, as well as a surgical mask protecting her mouth and nose from the toxic, awful stench in the air. She was carefully walking atop the buildings, jumping from one another, while occasionally looking down the streets to see the countless corpses of the lost souls that were infected by this unknown virus. However, nothing but mourning could be done about it. With her mind focused, the young orange mare continued her way towards the city's main square.

@, @@Dovashy,

With another leap onto another rooftop, Lume spotted from afar two strange figures, who were seemingly taking the town's high route as well. One of the figures seemed to be wounded, moving slightly slower than the other. Upon closer inspection, Lume noticed that the mysterious figures were wearing very familiar outfits - much like the outfits worn by the Lunar Syndicate.

Immediately, the orange mare halted and ducked behind an air vent, while still carefully observing the two Syndicates, who seemed to be in a hurry. Intrigued, Lume decided to follow them from a distance, hoping she wouldn't be spotted.

(( OOC: I hope that's good enough~ :3 ))

(edited)

Fe'are 

@ and @Lume WMj

Sunset was beginning to slow from his injuries, so Fe'are slowed slightly, but not enough for Sunset to notice. A few minutes later they reached the end of the rooftops. From their vantage point they could look down on the defenses of the marketplace. Unfortunately the rooftops could not take them across to the wall, the City Guard having burnt down the houses that were too close to the walls. Probably to avoid enemies from attacking them from above. Fe'are reached into her bag and pulled out the heavy rope that had been concealed inside it, at the end was a large forked anchor. At the other end, Fe'are tied a strong loop. She strapped this around a chimney protruding from the rooftop they were atop, yanking it to make sure it was secure. 

"You ready for this?" Fe'are asked Sunset.

Generic Guard (Trident) 

The gates opened for the Guard, who hurried inside out of breath. He was greeted by one of the guards at the gate. "Trident?" A frown spread across his face. "Where's Captain Stellar?" 

Trident shook is head shamefully, and the other guards face fell. 

"She's.. dead?" 

"She was taken," said Trident "But she will be by now. We need to alert the garrison, where's Bingo?" 

"Bingo's in charge now?" Said the guard pony exasperated "Oh we are truly screwed." 

Trident bashed open the tavern doors, and found Bingo helping himself to a plethora of Everfree spirits. It was still only early morning, but Bingo was in the middle of what looked like his third glass when Trident interrupted him.

"What is it soldier?!" Bingo said, hitting his mug on the table, sending a spray of alcohol across Trident's face. 

"Captain Stellar Nova was captured during a hunt for fugitives," Said Trident, nervous as to how Bingo would react. "Assumed dead." 

It took a few minutes for the news to sink through Bingo's intoxicated brain. "Stellar.. Stellar.. Nova.." His face wrinkled as he desperately tried to remember the name, it looked like he was in pain. "Stellar Nova DEAD!" He bellowed, he stood, his armour catching on the edge of the table, and causing it to hit the ground with an explosion of glass, and Everfree spirits. The tavern went deadly quietly, all the other patrons snapped their heads towards Trident and the new Captain, Bingo. Bingo seemed unaware of this, as he shuffled away from the mess he'd caused. 

"We need to alert the garrison," Murmured Bingo, his breath smelt strongly of alcohol. As they left the tension behind in the tavern, and stepped out into the bright early light of morning, the bells began to ring. Loud banging brass bells, that resounded inside their skulls each time they struck. A unicorn guard stood on the battlements of the walls, his horn illuminated as he cast a amplification spell. His amplified voice somehow louder than that of the bells. "We're under attack! All guards to their stations! All guards! Move!" 

Edited by Dovashy