request Add Stuff to My OC?

DubWolf

(edited)

Why hello there.

I'm asking for someone to edit my OC by adding two accessories to my OC, in addition I'd prefer to have him in a certain pose. I'm not sure if I'm asking for too much, so tell me otherwise :lol:. I'll assume it's impossible if nobody replies :b.

Here's my OC of course (Comet Streak):

img-2670371-1-7da77ace3f8bd15404a8b2b95f

Add this suit (not the hat). Keep the mail bag/satchel just as close as it is in the picture:

img-2670371-2-derpy_the_mailmare_by_maha

Then add goggles either hanging down his neck or over his head. It doesn't have to be this specific, but here's an idea of what I'd like for them to look like:

img-2670371-3-aubnfl.png

Lastly, and most importantly, I would prefer if his pose were something like this (I do not want his pose to be the same as in his OC pic):

img-2670371-4-FANMADE_Rainbow_Dash_flyin

Minus the fierce look in his eyes! I also don't want his head directly facing the left or right side of the screen, which looks like I got it off the pony creator! (though it might be hard to do so with the mane he has).

Heh, I don't think this will get any responses with the tall order I've got :blink:. Many many thanks if you accept the challenge :)!

Let me know if there's anything you might want to suggest to make things better and/or easier for you and me.

Edited by Super80 Wolf

Heheh, great! Although my OC doesn't have the what's-mah-call-it thing under his eyes. I forgot to add, but I'd prefer his smile to be like that in my profile page. Great job so far :).

@,

I was going to make him really happy since he's in the mail service now. Kinda like this http://prntscr.com/3mfljo

Like a 404 error xD? I'd like to see a picture before I make a decision :). I can't see it for some reason (I'm on my phone if that makes a difference).

(edited)

@,

Teeth Added http://prntscr.com/3mftbg

No teeth! He looks like the shadling :o!! (Lol)

, are you going to draw his eyes or have his eye lid shut? How much harder would it be to draw his eye?

I don't want you to redo a lot of stuff if you get ahead, so :).

Edited by Super80 Wolf