Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching New Law: There are no laws. (Searching)

MisterRe

(edited)

Introduction:

"Law, they say it keeps peace and gives order to the world around us. Wrong, It is a societal limitation that prevent us from living our fullest whether its wrong or right. Laws are always meant to be broken or are broken unintentionally. Why are they there? To guide us? To form us? To manipulate us? Yes, in the worst way possible. We are all justifiably good in a sense and yet we know the procedures of punishment of breaking these 'just' laws. We don't need to enforce rules that are already implied in our minds. Our mind have the power to overrule the laws that we place on them. Each and every rule, new or old, attempts to limit more and more the mind, taking with it more and more freedom. Only the meek succumb to our law, and, only the strong, who we fear the most, have taken the right against them. With this last and final law, The law banning law itself and the enforcement of it, and adjacently all government itself, the world will truly at peace."

This is only remnant of text remaining before the clearing of equestrian history. All other text were subject to 'cleansing', even the memories of the folk who resided in that time. This event is known now as 'The Relinquishing'. It is the start of the new written history. What has become before this, no pony knows. This is where you come in.

Background:

You lived in the normal equestrian world and you needed money. You and a group of ponies, strangers to say the least, decide to participate in a little experiment. Very interesting indeed until the place gets breached and you and the group have to escape through the teleporter. Now you find yourself in the future. The only difference here are telephones, no government and no written law.

The equestrian world has been divided into city-states each with a set of laws, or in that matter "traditions that must not be broken.":

Home:
Formerly Ponyville, This town is now called home because of its nature of acceptance and one of the remaining 'Old' cities. The traditions are simple and punishment for them are simple as well. 'Simple; being mild or un-cruel. This is where you start in. (NOTE: Every pony from the original series is 'passed away')

Beacon:
The new Canterlot, This city is filled with rich ponies, who are snide and trick each other for their bits. No one is allowed here but the rich but many have bypassing this defense by looking the part. Be wary of the everything sold or bought.

Old town:
Former Appleloosa. This town's law is an eye for an eye, Everything stolen will betaken back in equal proportion (or even more with reason). Fights break out almost constantly here. You got a problem with someone, fight them.

Lady city:

Manehatten after the purge, now filled with crime and corruption. There are gang control area's where they make their own rule. Mass riots come from time to time and these are called free days:Everything is free for a day. Don't bring too many valuables here. Murder is common here.

(More locations to be added)

Character types:

The blank generation:
The ponies that were afflicted by 'The Relinquishing', They search for the truth and are very nostalgic, though no memories are present before the event. This is the black sheep generation. Despite them being the most lovable, most honest and most humble generation, they are subject to discrimination though out equestria.

The Regulars:
Ponies that were procreated from the blank generation, they rule most of Equestria. Most of them are okay on the outside, but on the inside watch out for. Some can be tricky, some deceitful, some murderous. There is no way to tell them apart beside their categories. There are three types:

1)"Who follow the law": These ponies are stagnant, more or less they don't care or notice, their minds are free from the limitations that law had created. They live moral, structured and content lives, much paralleling the blank generation but without the discrimination

2)"Who break the law": These are the ponies who figured out that with no law, there wouldn't be a consequences to face. This is the thug class, who do anything they want. Most of them are only slightly dangerous, like muggers, liars, shoplifters and the occasional counterfeiter. Some you must watch for. Some murder, kidnap or even the worst possible thing even at the first word you say.

3)"Who enforce the law": The law maker class, it is the highest tier of deception. Each city state is connected by these strings of lies we call ponies. They set the basis of life: how to act, behave, punish others. Be wary of these folks. They are a higher tier because they can bring upon the wrath of the whole city upon you with no questions asked

The Newcomers:
That's you. Who ever you are. You choose what you do. But, what will you do? Would you break the law, enforce it or follow it?...Or find a way back home? Where will you go?

Rules:
->No Mary sues.
->No alicorns allowed. (sorry)
->You all start at the same place and time.
->Gore and murder is allowed but to an extent
->No god modding (I will destroy if you break this)
-> Link a character if you want to join.
Final notes:
You find any questions you need to ask with me. Pm it. :D

Accepted Characters (Needs at least 3-4 start)

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/atlas-r5445

-Atlas, Newcomer

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/faron-trail-r6396

-Faron Trail, Newcomer

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/silver-brush-r6533

-Silver Brush, Newcomer

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/silver-echo-r6500

-Silver Echo, blank generation

(The rp has started!)

Link to RP:

http://mlpforums.com/topic/100367-new-law-there-are-no-laws/

Edited by MisterRe

I too like the idea of this rp,

I too like the idea of this rp, but maybe you can work on more locations and character types as well, doesn't seem to be much there, I'm willing to help you if you need me too, just pm me if you want to brainstorm.

I'll join ether way.

(edited)

@@Gloomfury,@, @,

You guys need to post a link of your OC. 

@@C. Thunder Dash,

Not a war RP. Definitely not a War RP. I don't like that. It is a world to explore. Where one must find a way into or out of. Whether the rules break you or make you.

Edited by MisterRe

I'll join with Silver Echo. LINK IN SIG. She's a unicorn for this, and blind. She is part of the blank generation... could you add trottingham to the list of cities?