Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Greetings and Well Met.

The Shadow Stallion

(edited)

How did you find MLP Forums?: I was actually looking for a god RP on google, where you RP as a god or goddess. I was in one a while back which was really cool. It was a council of gods each in control of different elements (Plague, Water, Light, Plants, etc.) and we created the world. We could also wage wars, etc etc. But I stumbled across this site. Since I'm still a brony at heart I took my chance to jump right in. :)

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: A few years back, my friend, who is one grade lower then me, just made it to high school. He brought all these MLP figures and such with him all the time and ranted on. So one day I was convinced to give it a look and spent 8 hours into the night watching the first season of MLP lol. I became a big fan in no time, bigger then my friend. Sadly he quit being a brony at season 3-4. However, he might become a brony again because he did like the end of season 4. I hope that he comes back so I have a brony buddy again :)

I like reading, writing, playing video games, playing guitar, swordfighting, watching TV, watching MLP!, The Mane 6 (I can't choose a favorite x.x), watching various anime, and many other activities and things. But video gaming I do a plenty, so if your a gamer geek like me just fire away with gamer questions and I'll respond in no time lol.

I'm not very good at these introductions sadly, but anyway I just want to say hey to brony community. Maybe make some new friends because in my town I seem to be one of the only bronies x.x

Thanks for reading, feel free to reply and ask me stuff :)

Edited by The Shadow Stallion
  • Brohoof 1

Welcome aboard, then, friend to the MLPForums :) I hope you'll find yourself welcome here - the community here will certainly try to show you a good time. You should check out the RP sections (under roleplay world, obviously) - i'm sure they have something you might find enjoyable. 

Hello, Shadow :)

Welcome to the forums! It's good to meet you and I hope that you have a wonderful stay ^.^