post-4258-0-74659300-1358952362_thumb.jpg

Apple Bloom

post-4258-0-48704300-1358952387_thumb.jpg

Scootaloo

post-4258-0-59799300-1358952405_thumb.jpg

Babs Seed

post-4258-0-39151800-1358952422_thumb.jpg

~Information~

They each took me about 5-10 minutes, which is relatively fast for me. They were done on Adobe Ideas on my iPad, and I think Sweetie Belle turned out the best.

• Brohoof 9

30mr5ao.jpg

Wow, those are some really nice drawings you made there! Also good idea about the cutie marks that they might get. I wouldnt really be surprised if they were to get those. And you said you spent 5-10 on each picture? You must be amazing at drawing! 

• Brohoof 1

>Implying that i have signature

Wow, those are some really nice drawings you made there! Also good idea about the cutie marks that they might get. I wouldnt really be surprised if they were to get those. And you said you spent 5-10 on each picture? You must be amazing at drawing! 

Aaw, thanks! Honestly, you guys are way too nice to me. My art isn't even really that good! :P If you have a tablet with a drawing program, take this base to use.

post-4258-0-12764000-1358965910_thumb.jpg

That is, if you want to... :blush:

30mr5ao.jpg

Ooh, I like the cutiemarks! I've been thinking about how Scootaloo's cutiemark would look like for a while. Do you mind if I borrow it in my own paintings? I'll give you the credit for that part if I upload them, Pinkie promise. :3

• Brohoof 1

Not too bad

I like the way Scootaloo's hair is

I don't like how kind of "poofy" AB's hair is

It just looks like too much

Babs looks good

The Cutie Mark definitely looks good on her

And Sweetie Belle looks good as well

Overall nice job

• Brohoof 1

V9tqq9y.png

Wow, 5-10 minutes? That's great! :) So let's see.

Sweetie-Belle: Wow! She's so beautiful! Her hair is really cool; I like the way you did that! Her cutie mark is perfect for her. Amazing job!

Apple Bloom: She is perfect! I can see her looking like that when she's older, looking at something she wants to paint. Great for her.

Scootaloo: That is exactly what I imagine her to look like! I can see her with Rainbow Dash racing around. Her cutie mark is amazing! She is my favorite out of these! :D

Babs Seed: I really like her cutie mark and hair! But why does she look angry? Just wondering! ;)

• Brohoof 2

MySignature_zpse6929ef3.png

Signature made by- Kyoshi

Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense? -Discord

I'm So Excited! I'M SO EXCITED! I'm so scared. -Rarity & Spike

Ooh, I like the cutiemarks! I've been thinking about how Scootaloo's cutiemark would look like for a while. Do you mind if I borrow it in my own paintings? I'll give you the credit for that part if I upload them, Pinkie promise. :3

Oh, sure, no problemo. :) 

Not too bad

I like the way Scootaloo's hair is

I don't like how kind of "poofy" AB's hair is

It just looks like too much

Babs looks good

The Cutie Mark definitely looks good on her

And Sweetie Belle looks good as well

Overall nice job

Thanks, yeah, I wasn't too happy with AB's mane either...

very good job but the part that bothers me is the fact that there is no light shading or any shading really. but they are still very well done :)

I don't do shading. That's my sister's thing. 

I agree darling Sweetie Belle is best!  :wub: I love all their hair and cutie marks. I wouldn't be surprised if their actual cutie marks would be similar to the ones you drew. Nicely done!  :lol:

Thanks! That's nice of you to say. ;) 

Wow, 5-10 minutes? That's great! :) So let's see.

Sweetie-Belle: Wow! She's so beautiful! Her hair is really cool; I like the way you did that! Her cutie mark is perfect for her. Amazing job!

Apple Bloom: She is perfect! I can see her looking like that when she's older, looking at something she wants to paint. Great for her.

Scootaloo: That is exactly what I imagine her to look like! I can see her with Rainbow Dash racing around. Her cutie mark is amazing! She is my favorite out of these! :D

Babs Seed: I really like her cutie mark and hair! But why does she look angry? Just wondering! ;)

Thanks! As you guys know, Babs can have a bit of a temper on her, and she's more annoyed rather than angry.
  • Brohoof 1

30mr5ao.jpg

Thanks! As you guys know, Babs can have a bit of a temper on her, and she's more annoyed rather than angry.

Okay, that makes sense! And yes, Babs does have quite the temper, doesn't she? That's going to get her in a whole lot of trouble when she grows up! ;)

• Brohoof 1

MySignature_zpse6929ef3.png

Signature made by- Kyoshi

Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense? -Discord

I'm So Excited! I'M SO EXCITED! I'm so scared. -Rarity & Spike

Pretty good job overall, especially for how quick you did them.. Most of the time It takes me like atleast an hour to draw a pony :P.

Anyways, overall they're pretty solid, there a bit rough around the edges kinda, but overall they're pretty good!

Great job! :D

• Brohoof 1

Ru8aWjK.png

Thanks to Gone Airbourne for the awesome sig!

My Oc's,

Ponysona, Bella