visual art Kirito Background

The Pulse

I finished the series start to finish in 2 days last weekend, and because I got so into the show, I thought it was only appropriate to make a background featuring the main character, Kirigaya Kazuto (Kirito). I personally like it a lot. I was planning on making one of Asuna to accompany it, but I haven't found a suitable render yet. Please let me know what you think. I was also planning on making a video, but it turns out fraps didn't want to record (again) and by the time I realized, it was to far in. I may decide to show the .psd file if enough people are interested (pm me or post here). One is with the logo, one is without.

without further ado:

post-13155-0-70718300-1384576676_thumb.png

post-13155-0-95066800-1384576686_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

quick_banner_by_thepulseda-d92o50s.png
Made By Me

I haven't seen that anime yet, it's on my to watch list, but that wallpaper is still really cool! Amazing job! Super clean, nice effects.

PF4o5D3.png

"You must never give in to despair.  Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts.  In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself.  That is the meaning of inner strength." - Uncle Iroh