Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Oranges rule! roleplay

Everleaf

(likely this is not gonna get so far from the sake of random)

okay so just sign up for the orange epicness 

rules: 

yes alicorns are allowed in fact any race is

This is a comedy roleplay do not take it serious

no swearing mean comments and so on

have fun :3

okay for my Everleaf I shall sign in :3

Name:Everleaf

race: alicorn (haters gonna hate)

personality: vain (slightly) depressed, wise, crazy at times (which will be shown in the roleplay) 

appearance: since I am lazy my profile fic without the glowing eyes

cutiemark: some kind of thorny flower thing?

other: alicorn of the Everfree forest.

Optimasmprime prime was taking a walk around CANTERLOT when his age old nemesis willy wonka came and said "it is time for you to die optimas" no you have been terrorizing the ponies for to long then slender man walked out the forest and bitch slapped optimal willy wonka said " this time I brought friends then nicholas cage shrek and spongebob popped out of he forest shrek said it's all ogre for you now but than Mr bean catdog terminator and Timmy turner pop out and they fight until the royal sisters banished them to the moon the end

• 4 weeks later...

Optimasmprime prime was taking a walk around CANTERLOT when his age old nemesis willy wonka came and said "it is time for you to die optimas" no you have been terrorizing the ponies for to long then slender man walked out the forest and bitch slapped optimal willy wonka said " this time I brought friends then nicholas cage shrek and spongebob popped out of he forest shrek said it's all ogre for you now but than Mr bean catdog terminator and Timmy turner pop out and they fight until the royal sisters banished them to the moon the end

(best roleplay ever XD) 

Everleaf spots and listens to Optimamprime prime getting a step closer "Oh Slendy? him get out of my head? ugh. Oh and Willy wonker *slaps XD* better to have 2 than one huh? *grabs orange and throws at the sisters grinning in a evil matter"

It was at that moment that Riley stepped off a boat. "Thanks, Captain Crunch!" he said. He then stepped on a button and was then teleported to the moon.

"Hey guys, whassup?" he asked casually. Just then, a banana flew along. He hopped on and whizzed around. "WHEEEEE!"

Everleaf stared awkwardly

hello? she stared some more for around up to 2 hours wassup? Everleaf ate the banana anyway sup? oh I already said sup huh? whatever hehe 

Everleaf spoke spreading her wings rubbing jam all over them 

anyway what was it you want?