Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My first OC + first time drawing

Zekira G. Drake

Well not really first time drawing but I don't actually have an interest in drawing in general until around last year where my Japanese lady friend (...I'm trying my best to not use 'girlfriend' here because I'm not sure yet) and another friend of mine in Hong Kong basically created a fandom that got me interested so much that I just HAD to join in. But these species aren't humans at all and they're stupidly easy to do...

tl;dr of that paragraph: I don't actually have any visual art skills developed.

So...

http://www.pixiv.net...ust_id=25925166

-Yes I am aware I freaked up the joints.

-Some people will get the heavy reference to another character from somewhere else. Honestly though, the references to said character were drawn by memory.

-I actually used the Pony Creator to create the pose. Then I just traced the outline before adding all of my other touches. I'll see if I can do a front view next time...

-This is the first time I did folding cloth... and I must say I am very proud of myself for pulling it off...

Her (?) name is currently Phantom Vajura (Vajra is intentionally misspelled), but I'm not good at pony names at all, so maybe I can get input from you guys too?

...this is my first time doing this, please don't shout at me... |ω;`)

Edited by Zekira G. Drake
  • Brohoof 2